An Ex Morman speaks about Robmoney

Jake's copy of the Constitution doesn't have a 9th or 10th amendment in it.

If yours does and you admit it, then you're as bad as a birther or a truther.

I would like jake to explain in his own words what the 9th and 10 amendments are supposed to be used for. Would anyone else like to know what jake thinks the 9th and 10th are for?

When Romney is elected he will show the fringe right wing how bad things really were under George Bush for 8 years.
Not as bad as Obama but we have had 12 years of knucklehead Presidents.

When Romney is elected he will show the fringe right wing how bad things really were under George Bush for 8 years.

You know as well as I do if Romney starts to look like a decent president he will be killed. But I have no doubts that their is no difference between obama romney or bush.

You know as well as I do if Romney starts to look like a decent president he will be killed. But I have no doubts that their is no difference between obama romney or bush.

No, I do not know that.
Call 911.

No, I do not know that.
Call 911.

Same thing happen to Kennedy

No, I do not know that.
Call 911.

Same thing happen to Kennedy

Top dogs do not ride in convertibles these days reb.
You could fire an eastern bloc RPG into that ride the top dogs ride in these days and it would not make a dent in it.

So if Romney is called Robmoney, Bush is called Chimp, is it now okay to start calling Obama names? Like Ohbooboo, Odumba, Odubya, Obuma, Chimp and so on, is this the dialog the OP is wanting to push, while claiming to take the high road?

No point to do that. Unlike them, we actually have issues we can run one.

I dont know that.

I think there is quite a bit of difference. I think Romney is going to surprise people in a good way.

But the President isnt going to change the nation. We the people are.

Romney would be a worse president than either one of them.

To start with because the minute he gets to Washington, no one is going to trust him.

The Republicans know he's really a squishy RINO who is just saying stuff to get elected.

The Democrats will be out for complete revenge for beating Obama.

Not that it matters, since Romney won't win in November in any case. The electoral college is totally stacked against him.

He's got to convince all those folks in the Rust Belt who lost their good union jobs to vote for him, and that ain't gonna happen.

My copy of the Constitution has all of the amendments, and my reading includes the signficant SCOTUS decisions. They differ on the 9th and 10th from your beliefs, I suspect.

My copy of the Constitution has all of the amendments, and my reading includes the signficant SCOTUS decisions. They differ on the 9th and 10th from your beliefs, I suspect.

Honest question what is the 9th and 10th amendment for? What are their purposes and what would they be used for?

littledebfascist resents that he is part of the American compact and bound by the Constitution and the laws of the land. Tough doo doo, kiddo.

So if Romney is called Robmoney, Bush is called Chimp, is it now okay to start calling Obama names? Like Ohbooboo, Odumba, Odubya, Obuma, Chimp and so on, is this the dialog the OP is wanting to push, while claiming to take the high road?

No point to do that. Unlike them, we actually have issues we can run one.

Yep, turning back the clock in the US and importing Theocracy..are "hard" issues.

littledebfascist resents that he is part of the American compact and bound by the Constitution and the laws of the land. Tough doo doo, kiddo.

I notice when Jakes pissed he calls me little deb fascist Where he got deb from only he knows. But jake
here's the question again

So what is the 9th and 10th amendment for? How would they be applied and used?

I notice when Jakes pissed he calls me little deb fascist Where he got deb from only he knows. But jake
here's the question again

So what is the 9th and 10th amendment for? How would they be applied and used?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XErftbBE_5Q]Cricket's Chirping - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back