An Ex Morman speaks about Robmoney

I will give you one example but no more because you are not an honest man.

I gave an example earlier today in another thread, but I will expand here. I disagree with the Catholic organizations that want to enforce their standards on employees in their businesses, but I absolutely disagree even more with the government interfering with what I consider the church's 1st Amendment freedom to be free from government interference.

I gave an example earlier today in another thread, but I will expand here. I disagree with the Catholic organizations that want to enforce their standards on employees in their businesses, but I absolutely disagree even more with the government interfering with what I consider the church's 1st Amendment freedom to be free from government interference.

That's your example? That's so very lame that did not answer the question about obama and why you can't support him.

See, you are a dishonest man, bigrebnc. It is an excellent example. You don't believe in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, but I knew that already. You are such a Militia Mutt. :lol:

However, I do thank you for showing your real self to the rest of the board.

But . . . vote for Romney.

See, you are a dishonest man, bigrebnc. It is an excellent example. You don't believe in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, but I knew that already. You are such a Militia Mutt. :lol:

However, I do thank you for showing your real self to the rest of the board.

But . . . vote for Romney.

Talk about being dishonest did I ask you about the Catholic church?

This was the question asked of you

What has Obama done wrong which would cause you not to want to let him finish the job?

Your response was about the Catholic church not about why you think obama should not be allowed too be president for 4 more years.

Can you read clearly? The administration's attempt to bully the Catholic Church was wrong. Obama was wrong. We will defeat him this fall. The neat thing in electing Romney is that we defeat you far right wacks also.

Clean sweep for America!

Sigh. Far righties and wannabee libertarians, lissen up.

We live in a republican representative government elected by We the People, who then governs in our name. We have a Constitution that protects minority rights.

You don't like it, either build a majority or leave or revolt and die. Those are the options.

The Constitution does more than Protect Minority rights. It specifically limits what the Federal Government is authorized to do. If the Constitution doesnt grant the Federal Government jurisdiction. It's not supposed to have it.

That's your political philosophy, shared by a small minority. Build an electoral majority in the republican fashion guaranteed by the Constitutionm, or amend the Constitution, or get SCOTUS to agree with you.

It's what the Constitution says. My idealogy doesnt change the Constitution one iota.

That is exactly right. Your ideology Avatar4321 is not constitutional. You have to develop past 1800.

Can you read clearly? The administration's attempt to bully the Catholic Church was wrong. Obama was wrong. We will defeat him this fall. The neat thing in electing Romney is that we defeat you far right wacks also.

Clean sweep for America!

HOLY SHIT DUDE YOU ARE EITHER CONFUSED OR DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT

You first start out bashing the Catholic church

I disagree with the Catholic organizations that want to enforce their standards on employees in their businesses

And then you go after the government never addressing obama at all.

but I absolutely disagree even more with the government interfering with what I consider the church's 1st Amendment freedom to be free from government interference

Your response is a chicken shit response .

Last edited:
That is exactly right. Your ideology Avatar4321 is not constitutional. You have to develop past 1800.

That's my point Jake. It's the Constitution that limits the powers of the Federal government. Not me. Which is why when you study Civil Procedure in Law school, one of the first things you learn is that the Federal government is a government of limited jurisdiction.

That is merely your opinion, not the Constitution.,

But . . . tell you what . . . go sue the government on this issue and tell us how that works,

That is merely your opinion, not the Constitution.,

But . . . tell you what . . . go sue the government on this issue and tell us how that works,

And what would be my standing for suing? The merits of any case I bring would never be heard because as of right now, I dont have any standing to challenge anything.

The Constitution sets up a limited Federal Government. That's not my opinion. That's how the document was set up. In fact, the Founders wanted to make it so clear that they included the 9th and 10th amendment to reemphasize that Congress, the President, and the Courts have limited authority.

If the Founders wanted the Federal Government to have power legislate in all areas, why wouldn't they just say that? Why did they only authorize a limited number of powers for the Federal Government to act in?

Does it even make any sense whatsoever to have state and local governments if the Federal Government has all authority?!

Jake's copy of the Constitution doesn't have a 9th or 10th amendment in it.

If yours does and you admit it, then you're as bad as a birther or a truther.

So if Romney is called Robmoney, Bush is called Chimp, is it now okay to start calling Obama names? Like Ohbooboo, Odumba, Odubya, Obuma, Chimp and so on, is this the dialog the OP is wanting to push, while claiming to take the high road?

So if Romney is called Robmoney, Bush is called Chimp, is it now okay to start calling Obama names? Like Ohbooboo, Odumba, Odubya, Obuma, Chimp and so on, is this the dialog the OP is wanting to push, while claiming to take the high road?

Is it NOW okay? Dude. It's been happening for four years now.

Is it NOW okay? Dude. It's been happening for four years now.

I've never called him or Bush or Clinton names, it is wrong.

Forum List

Back