An Honest Conversation about Race

Lonestar quit while you're ahead. You lack any understanding when it comes to social demographics.

I understand that most blacks cannot be honest when it comes to their race.

You fear the truth.

Why include "logic" in your screen name when you are so clearly unfamiliar with the concept? Put the jug down for a minute and consider how asinine it is for you to imagine you know how "most blacks" think, feel, or act? Even you can't be this dim.

See? That's what Lonestar does. Makes a statement of fact, when asked for proof for his statement he feigns outrage and ends the debate.

Anytime you're willing to back up anything you say Lone I'll be right here. I won't hold my breath

Look you moron, if you have never heard any of the people I mentioned make racist comments then you are living under a rock.

It really doesn't matter why or what they blame the white man for the fact remains they blamed the white man for something.

Heres what you said...I thought we were talking about Racism? Then it doesnt matter if the racism is real or not to you...you are more upset that the victim said something more than you are at what the victim went through.

Lady: My house is on fire
Lone: I cant stand ppl that play the blame game

Then you shoot back with this bullshit...again changing the topic from racism to blame (whether it is real or not, you are offended by blame"

Thanks for finally admitting I was right, some blacks do blame whitey.

WTF? Dude, this may be hard for you but I never said NO BLACK PEOPLE BLAME WHITE PEOPLE FOR ANYTHING. You dont care what the reason is, if its a legitimate complaint you are just upset that someone singled out a whites. YOU DONT CARE IF IT HAPPENED!! AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

Lonestar quit while you're ahead. You lack any understanding when it comes to social demographics.

You fear the truth.

Why include "logic" in your screen name when you are so clearly unfamiliar with the concept? Put the jug down for a minute and consider how asinine it is for you to imagine you know how "most blacks" think, feel, or act? Even you can't be this dim.

STFU troll

You fear the truth.

STFU troll

images

See? That's what Lonestar does. Makes a statement of fact, when asked for proof for his statement he feigns outrage and ends the debate.

Anytime you're willing to back up anything you say Lone I'll be right here. I won't hold my breath

Look you moron, if you have never heard any of the people I mentioned make racist comments then you are living under a rock.

It really doesn't matter why or what they blame the white man for the fact remains they blamed the white man for something.

Heres what you said...I thought we were talking about Racism? Then it doesnt matter if the racism is real or not to you...you are more upset that the victim said something more than you are at what the victim went through.

Then you shoot back with this bullshit...again changing the topic from racism to blame (whether it is real or not, you are offended by blame"

WTF? Dude, this may be hard for you but I never said NO BLACK PEOPLE BLAME WHITE PEOPLE FOR ANYTHING. You dont care what the reason is, if its a legitimate complaint you are just upset that someone singled out a whites. YOU DONT CARE IF IT HAPPENED!! AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

That's the problem. There usually isn't a legitimate complaint.

Blacks, not all but some, believe in the fallacy that they are not treated equally.

I've heard claims they they don't get the same level of education and somehow geographic location is why. What a load of bullshit that is.

Do you know how many trillions have been spent on poverty? Yet the poverty rate has not changed. You cannot throw money at poor people and expect them to learn anything. There's a reason why there signs at the zoo saying do not feed the animals because they will become dependent. We have created an entire society of dependents.

You fear the truth.

STFU troll

= you admit you are an illogical turd

Blacks, not all but some, believe in the fallacy that they are not treated equally.

I've heard claims they they don't get the same level of education and somehow geographic location is why. What a load of bullshit that is.

Do you know how many trillions have been spent on poverty? Yet the poverty rate has not changed. You cannot throw money at poor people and expect them to learn anything. There's a reason why there signs at the zoo saying do not feed the animals because they will become dependent. We have created an entire society of dependents.

What a load of shit your arguement is. No proof, no evidence, just feelings that you attempt to pass off as Reality. Like I said, anytime someone presents an arguement to you, you just swipe it aside, dismiss it as fake...and voila! It's fake.

If affirmative action is so great, why don't we apply it to basketball? :dunno:

What I'm saying is that if you're going to apply AA to something, it should be applied to everything.

Is someone stopping you?

From having more whites playing basketball? Of course, all the negros. If they want whites to leave them with some spots in university, they should leave us a few more in the NBA.

So the blacks...sorry...negros are stopping you from putting together a team?

What a load of shit your arguement is. No proof, no evidence, just feelings that you attempt to pass off as Reality. Like I said, anytime someone presents an arguement to you, you just swipe it aside, dismiss it as fake...and voila! It's fake.

Until idiots like yourself can be honest. There will never be an honest discussion about race.

Oh and there is one "e" in "argument" dumbass.

Last edited:
Closed Caption, you can't argue with LS, he is a fill in moderator. He may quote forum guidelines to you bro.

Is someone stopping you?

From having more whites playing basketball? Of course, all the negros. If they want whites to leave them with some spots in university, they should leave us a few more in the NBA.

So the blacks...sorry...negros are stopping you from putting together a team?

Are whites stopping negros from opening up some universities? No. But we're still stuck with AA because negros can't compete in an open society.

What I'm saying is that if you're going to apply AA to something, it should be applied to everything.

Is someone stopping you?

A logical comparison between the two is not possible. The NBA like any other professional sport is a franchise based, for profit business made up of team owners. The majority of team owners and staff people are white.

They are the decision makers regarding who they draft to play professionally. Colleges and universities are regulated by state an federal law and reflect the legal climate of the country.

Last edited:
Is someone stopping you?

No logical comparison between the two is possible. The NBA like any other professional sport is a franchise based, for profit business made up of team owners. The majority of team owners and staff people are white.

They are the decision makers regarding who they draft to play professionally. Colleges and universities are regulated by state an federal law and reflect the legal climate of the country.

Now you're just splitting hairs. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
We should also have White History Month.

No logical comparison between the two is possible. The NBA like any other professional sport is a franchise based, for profit business made up of team owners. The majority of team owners and staff people are white.

Now you're just splitting hairs. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
We should also have White History Month.

Yes and White Entertainment Television, National Advancement for White People, United Caucasian College Fund etc.... :)

Forum List

Back