An Honest Conversation about Race

From having more whites playing basketball? Of course, all the negros. If they want whites to leave them with some spots in university, they should leave us a few more in the NBA.

No logical comparison between the two is possible. The NBA like any other professional sport is a franchise based, for profit business made up of team owners. The majority of team owners and staff people are white.

They are the decision makers regarding who they draft to play professionally. Colleges and universities are regulated by state an federal law and reflect the legal climate of the country.

Now you're just splitting hairs. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
We should also have White History Month.

There is no "hair splitting" going on here. You obviously just dont understand the differences between a for profit franchise and a university. The NBA is strictly a FOR profit business. Trying to compare the NBA and colleges regulated by state and federal law does not make any sense at all.

As far as white history month goes, why not start a petition, get signatures and present it with a written a letter to your state governor and request a specific month for it?

No logical comparison between the two is possible. The NBA like any other professional sport is a franchise based, for profit business made up of team owners. The majority of team owners and staff people are white.

They are the decision makers regarding who they draft to play professionally. Colleges and universities are regulated by state an federal law and reflect the legal climate of the country.

Now you're just splitting hairs. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

There is no "hair splitting" going on here. You obviously just dont understand the differences between a for profit franchise and a university. The NBA is strictly a FOR profit business. Trying to compare the NBA and colleges regulated by state and federal law does not make any sense at all.

As far as white history month goes, why not start a petition, get signatures and present it with a written a letter to your state governor and request a specific month for it?

I'd be called a racist and a white supremacist. See the double standard?

As for the NBA, you're right, it's probably best left alone, at least we know where all the big scary negros are. :D
And I guess AA is ok, otherwise not many negros could go to university on merit alone.

As for the NBA, you're right, it's probably best left alone, at least we know where all the big scary negros are. :D
And I guess AA is ok, otherwise not many negros could go to university on merit alone.

Why would you care what you would be called? If you believe in something stand up for it.

Speaking for myself, and those in my immediate circle, we could not care less if there was a designated "white history month".

As far as the "big, scary negros", they could not be too frightening. Whenever I go to Laker games, the majority of the spectators there are everyday, regular white people, and they are usually clamoring for autographs and buying souveniers.

Lastly, I am hoping this link to the National Association for the Advancement of White People will be useful in helping you find some allies in your quest for "equality"...LOL!

Romney Receives 20-Minute Standing Ovation At NAAWP Event ...

www.theonion.com/articles/romney-receives-20minute-standing-ovation-at-naaw...

Jul 11, 2012 ... HOUSTON—During an address Wednesday to the National Association for the Advancement of White People, Republican presidential ...

Yes and White Entertainment Television, National Advancement for White People, United Caucasian College Fund etc.... :)

CMT comes to mind, here's a link for the NAAWP , AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: United Caucasian College Fund Company Profile - Located in San Diego, CA -

It looks like you need and tissue and an education. :lol:

Yes and White Entertainment Television, National Advancement for White People, United Caucasian College Fund etc.... :)

CMT comes to mind, here's a link for the NAAWP , AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: United Caucasian College Fund Company Profile - Located in San Diego, CA -

It looks like you need and tissue and an education. :lol:

Do you even bother to look at the links you post?

CMT? Guess you've never heard of Stoney Edwards, Charlie Pride, Frankie Staton, Darius Rucker, Carl Ray, Cleve Francis, Rissi Palmer, Trini Triggs, Percy Jenkins, Ray Charles, Brook Benton, Esther Phillips, Dinah Washington, George McCurn, O.C. Smith, Joe Tex,
Freddie North, Clyde McPhatter, Dobie Gray, Joe Jeffery Group, Bobby Hebb etc...

Why would you care what you would be called? If you believe in something stand up for it.

Speaking for myself, and those in my immediate circle, we could not care less if there was a designated "white history month".

As far as the "big, scary negros", they could not be too frightening. Whenever I go to Laker games, the majority of the spectators there are everyday, regular white people, and they are usually clamoring for autographs and buying souveniers.

Lastly, I am hoping this link to the National Association for the Advancement of White People will be useful in helping you find some allies in your quest for "equality"...LOL!

Romney Receives 20-Minute Standing Ovation At NAAWP Event ...

www.theonion.com/articles/romney-receives-20minute-standing-ovation-at-naaw...

Jul 11, 2012 ... HOUSTON—During an address Wednesday to the National Association for the Advancement of White People, Republican presidential ...

Because having a White History month is racist, just like it is for negros.

Personally I think that affirmative action is bullshit, you either merit your spot or you don't. Not some kind of bogus taking away spots from people who merit them to give them to negros who don't. You want to be equal? Then act like it.

Like what?

I've already provided you with extensive lists many times. If short-term memory loss is part of your obvious mental illness that's not my problem.
:lol: You have nothing..... Again!

Are you going to pretend I haven't provided you with list after list of Irish-American, German-American, Scotish-American, Portuguese-American, Russian-American, Italian-American, Dutch-American, etc. clubs and festivals and celebrations all over this country all the time? Are you just going to lie and pretend I haven't pointed all this out to you before? Hmmmm...why would you need to do that? Hmmmm....

I've already provided you with extensive lists many times. If short-term memory loss is part of your obvious mental illness that's not my problem.

Are you going to pretend I haven't provided you with list after list of Irish-American, German-American, Scotish-American, Portuguese-American, Russian-American, Italian-American, Dutch-American, etc. clubs and festivals and celebrations all over this country all the time? Are you just going to lie and pretend I haven't pointed all this out to you before? Hmmmm...why would you need to do that? Hmmmm....

You said "white" groups. The ones you mention aren't.

You cant get whiter than Irish...

You cant get whiter than Irish...

Lots of negros in Ireland.

Which one of those countries I referenced is not located in Europe (Russia extends into Asia I suppose, but you get the idea).

Forum List

Back