An Honest Conversation about Race

Yes and White Entertainment Television, National Advancement for White People, United Caucasian College Fund etc.... :)

CMT comes to mind, here's a link for the NAAWP , AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: United Caucasian College Fund Company Profile - Located in San Diego, CA -

It looks like you need and tissue and an education. :lol:

Do you even bother to look at the links you post?

CMT? Guess you've never heard of Stoney Edwards, Charlie Pride, Frankie Staton, Darius Rucker, Carl Ray, Cleve Francis, Rissi Palmer, Trini Triggs, Percy Jenkins, Ray Charles, Brook Benton, Esther Phillips, Dinah Washington, George McCurn, O.C. Smith, Joe Tex,
Freddie North, Clyde McPhatter, Dobie Gray, Joe Jeffery Group, Bobby Hebb etc...

I guess you never heard of Eminem, Chris Palko , Everlast, Aesop Rock, Brother Ali,Sage Francis, El-P , Slug (Atmosphere), MC Serch, The Beastie Boys, etc.

Yeah, CMT plays a lot of those people on your post right? CMT.com : TV Shows : Watch Country Music Television Programming like the Top 20 Video Countdown

CMT comes to mind, here's a link for the NAAWP , AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: United Caucasian College Fund Company Profile - Located in San Diego, CA -

It looks like you need and tissue and an education. :lol:

Do you even bother to look at the links you post?

CMT? Guess you've never heard of Stoney Edwards, Charlie Pride, Frankie Staton, Darius Rucker, Carl Ray, Cleve Francis, Rissi Palmer, Trini Triggs, Percy Jenkins, Ray Charles, Brook Benton, Esther Phillips, Dinah Washington, George McCurn, O.C. Smith, Joe Tex,
Freddie North, Clyde McPhatter, Dobie Gray, Joe Jeffery Group, Bobby Hebb etc...

I guess you never heard of Eminem, Chris Palko , Everlast, Aesop Rock, Brother Ali,Sage Francis, El-P , Slug (Atmosphere), MC Serch, The Beastie Boys, etc.

Yeah, CMT plays a lot of those people on your post right? CMT.com : TV Shows : Watch Country Music Television Programming like the Top 20 Video Countdown

And your point is?

You said "white" groups. The ones you mention aren't.

You cant get whiter than Irish...

Lots of negros in Ireland.

Really?
The 2006 Irish census recorded 40,525 people of Black African ethnicity and 3,793 people of any other Black background resident in the Republic of Ireland out of a total population of 4,172,013, meaning that 1.06 per cent of the population self-identified as Black.[3] The preliminary results of the 2011 census recorded 58,697 people of Black African ethnicity and 6,381 people of any other Black background resident in the Republic of Ireland out of a total population of 4,525,281, meaning that 1.42 per cent of the population self-identified as Black

You cant get whiter than Irish...

Really?
The 2006 Irish census recorded 40,525 people of Black African ethnicity and 3,793 people of any other Black background resident in the Republic of Ireland out of a total population of 4,172,013, meaning that 1.06 per cent of the population self-identified as Black.[3] The preliminary results of the 2011 census recorded 58,697 people of Black African ethnicity and 6,381 people of any other Black background resident in the Republic of Ireland out of a total population of 4,525,281, meaning that 1.42 per cent of the population self-identified as Black
44,000 to me is "lots". Plus, it's about country, not colour.

Really?

So 1.42% of a population is "lots" to you? Ok.................. :)

So, asshole there is not concerned with celebrating a people, culture, or heritage - just a skin pigmentation. What a fucking worthless idiot.

Really?

Like I said, celebrating a country is not specifically about colour, like Black History Month is.

Like I said, celebrating a country is not specifically about colour, like Black History Month is.

Did you get that petition written to demand a "White History Month" yet?
Just sitting around on a omputer complaining about Black History Month is not going to help you get it started.

Just sitting around on a omputer complaining about Black History Month is not going to help you get it started.

I don't want a White History Month, that would be racist. Get it yet?

You don't have to worry. According to most history books that I read...every month was "White History Month". The backlash against that narrow view of history didn't occur until I reached college, circa 1970, right about the time of the Black Power Movement's height. And you're bitchin' about us having the whole month of February, when you have the entire year? Get a life.

You don't have to worry. According to most history books that I read...every month was "White History Month". The backlash against that narrow view of history didn't occur until I reached college, circa 1970, right about the time of the Black Power Movement's height. And you're bitchin' about us having the whole month of February, when you have the entire year? Get a life.

There are no widespread "white" history anything celebrations. Negros complain about racism against them, and then have all kinds of negro TV, ... and even a month dedicated to their racism. You even have affirmative action because you all can't compete.

There are no widespread "white" history anything celebrations. Negros complain about racism against them, and then have all kinds of negro TV, ... and even a month dedicated to their racism. You even have affirmative action because you all can't compete.

Bitch, please. There is no widespread history celebrations because "news" about you and yours is commonplace and "seemingly", of sole, great importance. To you. Television shows, magazines, ads, featuring only white people. All the damn time.
So we created black magazines, television shows of our own, where we could see ourselves reflected. And? Why you hatin'?
How is it racism, on our parts, when the status quo (read: whites) deny us access and feature???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Can't compete?
Affirmative action applies only to employment and college admissions, you stupid bitch.
Oprah Winfrey is proof that blacks not only can compete but clobber the competition. Damn fool.

Bitch, please. There is no widespread history celebrations because "news" about you and yours is commonplace and "seemingly", of sole, great importance. To you. Television shows, magazines, ads, featuring only white people. All the damn time.
So we created black magazines, television shows of our own, where we could see ourselves reflected. And? Why you hatin'?
How is it racism, on our parts, when the status quo (read: whites) deny us access and feature???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Can't compete?
Affirmative action applies only to employment and college admissions, you stupid bitch.
Oprah Winfrey is proof that blacks not only can compete but clobber the competition. Damn fool.

Just imagine if there were any "White TV" channels. Man, you negros would be all over us about being racist. Don't even bother to deny it. You know it, I know it, we all know it.
But somehow, negro racism is allowed to flourish and is encouraged.

Oprah is proof that you shouldn't need AA. It's a crutch, because you can get away with it by having some people be more qualified because of their skin colour. Total crap in an "equality for all" country like that windbag, MLK, used to preach about.

You are confused. Yesterday you did, and I encouraged you to pursue it.

You are confused. Yesterday you did, and I encouraged you to pursue it.

it was a "what if..." thing. I'd be called a skinhead, KKK... which it would be. But same goes for blacks.

Forum List

Back