An Honest Discussion of White Privilege, by Two White Guys

I brought up the past to enlighten you. You cant discount the past when speaking of the infrastructure of this country. The infrastructure is/was set up for whites to succeed at the expense of other races. Thats a fact. By virtue of that fact whites are in control of most of the opportunities today simply by inheritance. The system has only changed to be less outspoken about its preference for white success vs Black success. That applies to many parts of life here in the states to this very day. Blacks on welfare don't constitute the majority of Blacks. What made you think welfare has anything to do with it?

Enlighten me? Bull shit.

infrastructure of this country ? WTF are you talking about? What do roads and power lines have to do with ancient history of slavery and racism?

Infrastructure of this country my ass.

You sound exactly like all the jew haters that run around claiming the jews are in control of everything. It's ludicrous.

The president is a black man. Claiming white privilege is just as ludicrous as claiming the everything is the fault of the jews money grabbers.

You said, blacks on welfare don't constitute the majority of Blacks. It is a simple fact that blacks are twice as likely as whites to be on welfare, this even after decades of the war on poverty. The simple truth is that the war on poverty was meant to keep welfare recipients on welfare, not to get them off. The hand-out system pushed by the democrats is at fault. 95% of the black population is democrat. Thus, the black population is voting for handout based welfare. Plain and simple.

Dont play stupid. I know you are not. You know good and well I mean the economic infrastructure of this country.

Internal facilities of a country that make business activity possible, such as communication, transportation, and distribution networks, financial institutions and markets, and energy supply systems.

Read more: What is economic infrastructure? definition and meaning

So what the president is Black. That doesnt turn over control of the infrastructure to the Black population. They just stopped using Dick and Jane to teach Black kids to read about 30 years ago.

Since whites received the bulk of corporate welfare and private welfare you are way off on your numbers. Try again.

Try again... your light bulb is getting really dim.

WTH do the internal facilities of the USA that make business activity possible, such as communication, transportation, and distribution networks, financial institutions and markets, and energy supply systems, have to do with this ancient history of slavery and racism?

I learned to read with Dick and Jane when I was in kindergarten, maybe you should have paid more attention. FYI you thinking that roads and power lines has nothing to do with transportation, distribution networks, and energy supply systems makes you look really foolish.

Last edited:
Acting deranged is not convincing me. It is a metal song which is a genre of rock. Any retard could figure that out but you still missed it. Why?

You don't know what heavy metal is.

Twisted Sister that ain't....

I dont listen to heavy metal so you are right. I listen to rap and The Roots that ain't...

Wiki says its metal. Do you really expect me to take your word over Wiki's? :lol:

Enlighten me? Bull shit.

infrastructure of this country ? WTF are you talking about? What do roads and power lines have to do with ancient history of slavery and racism?

Infrastructure of this country my ass.

You sound exactly like all the jew haters that run around claiming the jews are in control of everything. It's ludicrous.

The president is a black man. Claiming white privilege is just as ludicrous as claiming the everything is the fault of the jews money grabbers.

You said, blacks on welfare don't constitute the majority of Blacks. It is a simple fact that blacks are twice as likely as whites to be on welfare, this even after decades of the war on poverty. The simple truth is that the war on poverty was meant to keep welfare recipients on welfare, not to get them off. The hand-out system pushed by the democrats is at fault. 95% of the black population is democrat. Thus, the black population is voting for handout based welfare. Plain and simple.

Dont play stupid. I know you are not. You know good and well I mean the economic infrastructure of this country.

Internal facilities of a country that make business activity possible, such as communication, transportation, and distribution networks, financial institutions and markets, and energy supply systems.

Read more: What is economic infrastructure? definition and meaning

So what the president is Black. That doesnt turn over control of the infrastructure to the Black population. They just stopped using Dick and Jane to teach Black kids to read about 30 years ago.

Since whites received the bulk of corporate welfare and private welfare you are way off on your numbers. Try again.

WTH do the internal facilities of the USA that make business activity possible, such as communication, transportation, and distribution networks, financial institutions and markets, and energy supply systems, have to do with this ancient history of slavery and racism?

I learned to read with Dick and Jane when I was in kindergarden, maybe you should have paid more attention.

Its simple. I'm surprised I have to explain this to you. My guess is you are playing stupid again but i will indulge you. While whites were building this infrastructure Blacks in slavery were not even allowed to own the elements of distribution, communication, and transportations etc. Once freed Jim Crow legally prohibited Blacks from making gains in these areas as well. Even when they did succeed despite white AA, angry whites destroyed their gains much like what happened at Black Wall Street. Are you beginning to see the light or are you still playing dumb?

I learned to read with Dick and Jane when I was in kindergarden, maybe you should have paid more attention.

Its simple. I'm surprised I have to explain this to you. My guess is you are playing stupid again but i will indulge you. While whites were building this infrastructure Blacks in slavery were not even allowed to own the elements of distribution, communication, and transportations etc. Once freed Jim Crow legally prohibited Blacks from making gains in these areas as well. Even when they did succeed despite white AA, angry whites destroyed their gains much like what happened at Black Wall Street. Are you beginning to see the light or are you still playing dumb?

Make up your mind. Are you bitching that the government hasn't redistributed white honkey assets to your black ass for free, or are you bitching about any particular existing laws of that last few decades, or are you bitching that some black guy had to use the black water fountain back in the 50s? Which is it? FYI black wallstreet was a HUNDRED YEARS AGO!

Last edited:

Make up your mind. Are you bitching that the government hasn't redistributed white honkey assets to your black ass for free, or are you bitching about any particular existing laws of that last few decades, or are you bitching that some black guy had to use the black water fountain back in the 50s? Which is it? FYI black wallstreet was a HUNDRED YEARS AGO!

Make up my mind about what? You seem to be confused as to the OP. This is not about wanting anything. We are simply discussing whether or not white privilege in fact exists. You claim against all rational thought that it doesn't. I just showed you it does.

Make up my mind about what? You seem to be confused as to the OP. This is not about wanting anything. We are simply discussing whether or not white privilege in fact exists. You claim against all rational thought that it doesn't. I just showed you it does.

No. You showed that it EXISTED. You did not show that it currently EXISTS. Do you or do you not understand the difference between ancient history and current events?

No. You showed that it EXISTED. You did not show that it currently EXISTS. Do you or do you not understand the difference between ancient history and current events?

Did I miss the transfer of the economic infrastructure to Black ownership? I not only proved it existed as you just admitted to, I also proved that it still exists. When you can show me that the majority of resources are owned by Black people then you can claim it no longer exists because then it would be Black privilege. See how that works?

Did I miss the transfer of the economic infrastructure to Black ownership? I not only proved it existed as you just admitted to, I also proved that it still exists. When you can show me that the majority of resources are owned by Black people then you can claim it no longer exists because then it would be Black privilege. See how that works?
Yeah thanks for admitting your real bitch is that the government hasn't redistributed white honkey assets to your black ass for free. You want this white honkey's assets? Huh? Stand up like a man and effing take them from me you racist bigoted ass hole.

Yeah thanks for admitting your real bitch is that the government hasn't redistributed white honkey assets to your black ass for free. You want this white honkey's assets? Huh? Stand up like a man and effing take them from me you racist bigoted ass hole.

Thanks for agreeing with me that white privilege exists. I thought you were going to keep on lying about it but I see you were just unaware. I'm not bitching. I'm just pointing out facts. If I personally wanted your assets I would just buy them or someone elses with the same assets.

Thanks for agreeing with me that white privilege exists. I thought you were going to keep on lying about it but I see you were just unaware. I'm not bitching. I'm just pointing out facts. If I personally wanted your assets I would just buy them or someone elses with the same assets.

Your an idiot. Make up your mind dumb ass. Do you want my assets or not? YES OR NO? Stop waffling back and forth between crying that you don't have my assets and claiming you don't want them. Make up your mind.

Your so called white privilege only exists in ANCIENT HISTORY! Why are you such a dumb shit? Was it skipping class to smoke weed?

Last edited:

Your an idiot. Make up your mind dumb ass. Do you want my assets or not? YES OR NO? Stop waffling back and forth between crying that you don't have my assets and claiming you don't want them. Make up your mind.

Your so called white privilege only exists in ANCIENT HISTORY YOU DUMB SHIT!

Make up my mind about what? You personally dont have anything I want. Like I said if I wanted your assets I would buy them myself. Sorry dude. White privilege came about after ancient history and still exists. Ancient history is defined as the historical record from the beginning of recorded human history to the Early Middle Ages. Slavery and Jim Crow are recent history. You should bone up on your word selection. BTW I have never smoke weed. Why would I do that?

Last edited:

Your so called white privilege only exists in ANCIENT HISTORY YOU DUMB SHIT!

Make up my mind about what? You personally dont have anything I want. Like I said if I wanted your assets I would buy them myself. Sorry dude. White privilege came about after ancient history and still exists. Ancient history is defined as the historical record from the beginning of recorded human history to the Early Middle Ages. Slavery and Jim Crow are recent history. You should bone up on your word selection. BTW I have never smoke weed. Why would I do that?

If you don't want my white honkey assets then what the hell do you effing want done about the effing history of effing slavery and effing jim crow laws?
Show me where slavery and jim crow laws exist today dumb ass. Or shut the hell up.

I guess innovating most of society does have its privileges. What do blacks do? Stand there and turn violence and whine.

Not follow the advice of the asians. What a bunch of idiots.

Forum List

Back