An Honest Discussion of White Privilege, by Two White Guys

Your an idiot. Make up your mind dumb ass. Do you want my assets or not? YES OR NO? Stop waffling back and forth between crying that you don't have my assets and claiming you don't want them. Make up your mind.

Your so called white privilege only exists in ANCIENT HISTORY YOU DUMB SHIT!

Make up my mind about what? You personally dont have anything I want. Like I said if I wanted your assets I would buy them myself. Sorry dude. White privilege came about after ancient history and still exists. Ancient history is defined as the historical record from the beginning of recorded human history to the Early Middle Ages. Slavery and Jim Crow are recent history. You should bone up on your word selection. BTW I have never smoke weed. Why would I do that?

If you don't want my white honkey assets then what the hell do you effing want done about the effing history of effing slavery and effing jim crow laws?
Show me where slavery and jim crow laws exist today dumb ass. Or shut the hell up.

Calm yourself. I know you are infuriated but you cant make me shut up no matter how enraged you get. We are not discussing what needs to be done. Most white people like yourself cant even get past the fact it exists. Once you accept white privilege exists then we can discuss what can be done about it.

I dont listen to heavy metal so you are right. I listen to rap and The Roots that ain't...

Wiki says its metal. Do you really expect me to take your word over Wiki's? :lol:

Metal sings the lyrics.

Chanted lyrics are Rap.

This is simply untrue. Metal doesn't require singing, or even lyrics for that matter. As someone who listens to things like metalcore and death metal, I can tell you, many of those vocalists only vaguely resemble singing. I've also heard metal songs with chanted lyrics, rap used in a metal song (and the song remains a metal one), and instrumental metal songs.

Body Count was never a rap band. Perhaps you're simply forgetting to add the 'c' at the beginning. :lol:

Make up my mind about what? You personally dont have anything I want. Like I said if I wanted your assets I would buy them myself. Sorry dude. White privilege came about after ancient history and still exists. Ancient history is defined as the historical record from the beginning of recorded human history to the Early Middle Ages. Slavery and Jim Crow are recent history. You should bone up on your word selection. BTW I have never smoke weed. Why would I do that?

If you don't want my white honkey assets then what the hell do you effing want done about the effing history of effing slavery and effing jim crow laws?
Show me where slavery and jim crow laws exist today dumb ass. Or shut the hell up.

Calm yourself. I know you are infuriated but you cant make me shut up no matter how enraged you get. We are not discussing what needs to be done. Most white people like yourself cant even get past the fact it exists. Once you accept white privilege exists then we can discuss what can be done about it.
The only privilege that exists today is black privilege. Prove I'm wrong.

You cant be serious can you? :lol:

However, it seems you have regressed. First you admitted there was white privilege and now you say there is Black privilege. You have to be joking. I know you are not that stupid unless you are talking about becoming a NBA superstar.

Yeah thanks for admitting your real bitch is that the government hasn't redistributed white honkey assets to your black ass for free. You want this white honkey's assets? Huh? Stand up like a man and effing take them from me you racist bigoted ass hole.

Thanks for agreeing with me that white privilege exists. I thought you were going to keep on lying about it but I see you were just unaware. I'm not bitching. I'm just pointing out facts. If I personally wanted your assets I would just buy them or someone elses with the same assets.

Your an idiot. Make up your mind dumb ass. Do you want my assets or not? YES OR NO? Stop waffling back and forth between crying that you don't have my assets and claiming you don't want them. Make up your mind.

Your so called white privilege only exists in ANCIENT HISTORY! Why are you such a dumb shit? Was it skipping class to smoke weed?

:lmao:

That never fails to amuse. ;)

Thanks for agreeing with me that white privilege exists. I thought you were going to keep on lying about it but I see you were just unaware. I'm not bitching. I'm just pointing out facts. If I personally wanted your assets I would just buy them or someone elses with the same assets.

Your so called white privilege only exists in ANCIENT HISTORY! Why are you such a dumb shit? Was it skipping class to smoke weed?

Yeah well at least I know I made the mistake. I would like to point out that you're an ass for focusing on grammar issues in the middle of my rage.

However, it seems you have regressed. First you admitted there was white privilege and now you say there is Black privilege. You have to be joking. I know you are not that stupid unless you are talking about becoming a NBA superstar.
Liar. Some parent getting his child a job is not white effing privilege. However, AA is black privilege.

Liar. Some parent getting his child a job is not white effing privilege. However, AA is black privilege.

AA cant be Black privilege. More white women benefit from it than Black people. Are you still messing with that meth?

there's no such thing as white privilege

it's a figment of he deluded minds of race-obsessed losers on the Left

AA cant be Black privilege. More white women benefit from it than Black people. Are you still messing with that meth?

Lies.

I've seen party operatives claim this, but have not seen anything confirming it.

really? white women have SAT scores higher than any minority. They must be getting something they don't deserve, right?

Lies.

Yer waistin' yer time Padna

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8NQZGXEcm0&list=PL2EC2E2771BE5CB63]Tex and Edna Boil - Organ Emporium - YouTube[/ame]

Black privilege gave us the loser "Black" (half) President we have now

what a shame the first "Black" President is a loser because the race-obsessed and rabidly partisan Left were more concerned with "winning" like Charlie sheen or something

Lies.

Claiming it is a lie only shows your willful ignorance. Provide something to convince me its not true.

Studies Show Affirmative Action Helps White Women More Than Others | MadameNoire

Today, women are benefiting from affirmative action more than people of color. According to past research, six million women—who were mostly white—got their jobs through affirmative action.

Sally Kohn: Affirmative Action Helps White Women More Than Others | TIME.com

While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately.

I could go on but you get the point. Show me something that disproves this.

Lies.

Claiming it is a lie only shows your willful ignorance. Provide something to convince me its not true.

Studies Show Affirmative Action Helps White Women More Than Others | MadameNoire

Today, women are benefiting from affirmative action more than people of color. According to past research, six million women—who were mostly white—got their jobs through affirmative action.

While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately.

Hey retard. THERE IS NO INFORMATION ON THOSE TWO WEB PAGES. NOTHING BUT SOME LAME ASS ACCUSATION. Learn to effing read dumb ass.

Hey retard. THERE IS NO INFORMATION ON THOSE TWO WEB PAGES. NOTHING BUT SOME LAME ASS ACCUSATION. Learn to effing read dumb ass.

No one believes you. You know why? I took quotes out of the article and posted them. You dont even have to read the article to read the quotes. Who do you think you are fooling? :lol:

No one believes you. You know why? I took quotes out of the article and posted them. You dont even have to read the article to read the quotes. Who do you think you are fooling? :lol:

retard

Yeah well at least I know I made the mistake. I would like to point out that you're an ass for focusing on grammar issues in the middle of my rage.

Somewhere...Truthmatters isn't getting this.

Forum List

Back