An Honest Discussion of White Privilege, by Two White Guys

When I get pulled over by a cop, he calls me sir and gives me a warning, I love white privilege.:muahaha:

I see you decided to deflect instead of answering the question again. Lets me know you have no answer but I pretty much figured since you cant address the OP you are desperate to avoid answering the questions. That actually proves my point that you are a liar.

I'm gonna guess you two are challenged when it comes to the English language.

If just two white people on the face of the planet are the benefactors of privilege, that would be sufficient evidence for the statement "white people are the benefactors of white privilege. It would not matter if the privilege was handed out by a black man or a white man. The same can be said for black people. Further if I can show just one person, such as myself, who is not the benefactor of said type of privilege that you are alluding to then I can say, that is not true for all white people, that they are all the benefactors of privilege. Additionally if you want to force a historical perspective on benefits for all types of privilege, then it is obvious that we are all benefactors from all of our ancestors going all the way back to the beginnings of our genetic pool. Thus we are all benefactors of some type of privilege.

My questions and statements back to you were meant for you to have a light bulb moment. For you to go back and clarify your statements and questions. Clearly that did not happen.

IOW your OP and questions are nonsensical.

I'm going to guess you are playing stupid. In order to give someone a lightbulb moment your light must be on first. If a system is set up by and for whites to prosper in addition to a system being set up to hold back Blacks back, that by itself proves white privilege as well as racism. If the reverse were true most people in the US would be speaking a west African language and would be taught all the historical things regarding Africans achievements. Since we know the situations are reversed I rest my case. Lets not be silly here and pretend this isnt true. Its got to be embarrassing for you at this point to continue to deny it.
You are focused on the past and a few existing racists of today. I'm focused on the now, not ancient history. The current system IS NOT SETUP BY WHITES TO HOLD BLACKS BACK. It is set up by democrat leaders to take advantage of black welfare recipients to hold them back while they willingly agree to be worthless parasites vs. lift themselves up like men.

I'm gonna guess you two are challenged when it comes to the English language.

If just two white people on the face of the planet are the benefactors of privilege, that would be sufficient evidence for the statement "white people are the benefactors of white privilege. It would not matter if the privilege was handed out by a black man or a white man. The same can be said for black people. Further if I can show just one person, such as myself, who is not the benefactor of said type of privilege that you are alluding to then I can say, that is not true for all white people, that they are all the benefactors of privilege. Additionally if you want to force a historical perspective on benefits for all types of privilege, then it is obvious that we are all benefactors from all of our ancestors going all the way back to the beginnings of our genetic pool. Thus we are all benefactors of some type of privilege.

My questions and statements back to you were meant for you to have a light bulb moment. For you to go back and clarify your statements and questions. Clearly that did not happen.

IOW your OP and questions are nonsensical.

I'm going to guess you are playing stupid. In order to give someone a lightbulb moment your light must be on first. If a system is set up by and for whites to prosper in addition to a system being set up to hold back Blacks back, that by itself proves white privilege as well as racism. If the reverse were true most people in the US would be speaking a west African language and would be taught all the historical things regarding Africans achievements. Since we know the situations are reversed I rest my case. Lets not be silly here and pretend this isnt true. Its got to be embarrassing for you at this point to continue to deny it.
You are focused on the past and a few existing racists of today. I'm focused on the now, not ancient history. The current system IS NOT SETUP BY WHITES TO HOLD BLACKS BACK. It is set up by democrat leaders to take advantage of black welfare recipients to hold them back while they willingly agree to be worthless parasites vs. lift themselves up like men.

I brought up the past to enlighten you. You cant discount the past when speaking of the infrastructure of this country. The infrastructure is/was set up for whites to succeed at the expense of other races. Thats a fact. By virtue of that fact whites are in control of most of the opportunities today simply by inheritance. The system has only changed to be less outspoken about its preference for white success vs Black success. That applies to many parts of life here in the states to this very day. Blacks on welfare don't constitute the majority of Blacks. What made you think welfare has anything to do with it?

Thats my point. That only happens to me after I put the cop on the phone with my attorney. Otherwise they want to see my hands and I have to move slowly.

Maybe if you'd turn DOWN "Cop Killer" blaring from your blown sub-woofer they'd look at you differently.. :dunno:

I've never even heard "Cop Killer". Sounds like some rock band. I only listen primarily to Rap and RnB

Maybe if you'd turn DOWN "Cop Killer" blaring from your blown sub-woofer they'd look at you differently.. :dunno:

I've never even heard "Cop Killer". Sounds like some rock band. I only listen primarily to Rap and RnB

Cop Killer is rap

Sorry moron. That is a metal rock song. What a dumbass you are. :lol:

Body Count - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Body Count is an American thrash metal band formed in Los Angeles, California, in 1990.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kakUJARSOc&feature=kp"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kakUJARSOc&feature=kp[/ame]

When I get pulled over by a cop, he calls me sir and gives me a warning, I love white privilege.:muahaha:

When I get pulled over I say, "What the fucks smatta wit chew? You're picking on me cuz I'm eye-talian"

Thats my point. That only happens to me after I put the cop on the phone with my attorney. Otherwise they want to see my hands and I have to move slowly.

{I got my black shirt on
I got my black gloves on
I got my ski mask on
This shit's been too long
I got my twelve gauge sawed off
I got my headlights turned off
I'm 'bout to bust some shots off
I'm 'bout to dust some cops off

I'm a...
COP KILLER, better you than me
COP KILLER, fuck police brutality!
COP KILLER, I know your family's grievin' ... FUCK 'EM!
COP KILLER, but tonight we get even} Ice T

The irony is the motherfucker plays a cop on TV....

I brought up the past to enlighten you. You cant discount the past when speaking of the infrastructure of this country. The infrastructure is/was set up for whites to succeed at the expense of other races. Thats a fact. By virtue of that fact whites are in control of most of the opportunities today simply by inheritance. The system has only changed to be less outspoken about its preference for white success vs Black success. That applies to many parts of life here in the states to this very day. Blacks on welfare don't constitute the majority of Blacks. What made you think welfare has anything to do with it?

Enlighten me? Bull shit.

infrastructure of this country ? WTF are you talking about? What do roads and power lines have to do with ancient history of slavery and racism?

Infrastructure of this country my ass.

You sound exactly like all the jew haters that run around claiming the jews are in control of everything. It's ludicrous.

The president is a black man. Claiming white privilege is just as ludicrous as claiming the everything is the fault of the jews money grabbers.

You said, blacks on welfare don't constitute the majority of Blacks. It is a simple fact that blacks are twice as likely as whites to be on welfare, this even after decades of the war on poverty. The simple truth is that the war on poverty was meant to keep welfare recipients on welfare, not to get them off. The hand-out system pushed by the democrats is at fault. 95% of the black population is democrat. Thus, the black population is voting for handout based welfare. Plain and simple.

Enlighten me? Bull shit.

infrastructure of this country ? WTF are you talking about? What do roads and power lines have to do with ancient history of slavery and racism?

Infrastructure of this country my ass.

You sound exactly like all the jew haters that run around claiming the jews are in control of everything. It's ludicrous.

The president is a black man. Claiming white privilege is just as ludicrous as claiming the everything is the fault of the jews money grabbers.

You said, blacks on welfare don't constitute the majority of Blacks. It is a simple fact that blacks are twice as likely as whites to be on welfare, this even after decades of the war on poverty. The simple truth is that the war on poverty was meant to keep welfare recipients on welfare, not to get them off. The hand-out system pushed by the democrats is at fault. 95% of the black population is democrat. Thus, the black population is voting for handout based welfare. Plain and simple.

Dont play stupid. I know you are not. You know good and well I mean the economic infrastructure of this country.

Internal facilities of a country that make business activity possible, such as communication, transportation, and distribution networks, financial institutions and markets, and energy supply systems.

Read more: What is economic infrastructure? definition and meaning

So what the president is Black. That doesnt turn over control of the infrastructure to the Black population. They just stopped using Dick and Jane to teach Black kids to read about 30 years ago.

Since whites received the bulk of corporate welfare and private welfare you are way off on your numbers. Try again.

Sorry moron. That is a metal rock song. What a dumbass you are. :lol:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, that chanting shit is fucking Def Leopard...

It's Gangsta Rap - from Rapper Ice T.

Cop Killer in particular, and the band Body Count in general, is not rap. It's crappy, and at least in the case of Cop Killer I think it sounds more like punk than thrash metal, but it's certainly not rap.

Ice T was a rapper who decided to try his hand at a different genre. It was terrible, but a different genre nonetheless.

Forum List

Back