An Honest Leftist

williepete

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2011
Troposphere
I'm curious as to how far he thought this through. I have to admire his honesty.

Jeffrey Wright

There are no principles - not ethical, moral, legal, constitutional, religious, spiritual - NONE. There’s only power. And when we get the power, everybody else fucking duck. Lesson for everybody else: Get the power.

Jeffrey Wright on Twitter

what good does it go to GET THE POWER if you can't do anything with it but defend trying to keep it?

• Banned
what good does it go to GET THE POWER if you can't do anything with it but defend trying to keep it?

What catches my eye is the "when we get the power, everybody else f%$king duck."

How far down that path of retribution is he willing to go? How far did he think this through? When the left is back in power, what does he want to do to quash any threat to their maintaining power?

What catches my eye is the "when we get the power, everybody else f%$king duck."

How far down that path of retribution is he willing to go? How far did he think this through? When the left is back in power, what does he want to do to quash any threat to their maintaining power?
yea, it's all about revenge and payback.

and people think anything good BUT some form of civil war can from from that?

I'm curious as to how far he thought this through. I have to admire his honesty.

Jeffrey Wright

There are no principles - not ethical, moral, legal, constitutional, religious, spiritual - NONE. There’s only power. And when we get the power, everybody else fucking duck. Lesson for everybody else: Get the power.

That is what won in 2016. Don’t like it, then don’t vote for a fat fuck who declared the majority of America’s citizens to be his personal enemies.

Jeffrey Wright

That is what won in 2016. Don’t like it, then don’t vote for a fat fuck who declared the majority of America’s citizens to be his personal enemies.
Clinton is a she.

Jeffrey Wright

Clinton is a she.
^ Hey look everyone, the retard wants a cookie.

Fuck off

• Banned
Maintaining power through violence never ends well. Especially in this case where this actor's ideological opponents are armed to the teeth.

That is all it ever serves for.

Jeffrey Wright

His is a statement that testifies against itself; how can he be believed when he essentially says not to have trust in him?

His is a statement that testifies against itself; how can he be believed when he essentially says not to have trust in him?

Good point. He can't possibly think that threatening about 63 million fellow citizens would win any over to his side. Not a good way to sway independents either. His public statement is counterproductive to his goal. A goal which is anti-American.

Jeffrey Wright

That's what Clinton did and we didn't vote for that fat fuck.

Trump loves all Americans and is willing to give everyone a chance. Just don't attack him because he does strike back.

Jeffrey Wright

Trump loves all Americans and is willing to give everyone a chance. Just don't attack him because he does strike back.
Clinton did not deserve to be President. As for the other, don't fool yourself. Trump loves Trump.

Jeffrey Wright

th

Did he call them deplorable with anything other than pride?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Jeffrey Wright

What alternate universe do you live in? Trump won in the primaries by promising all out war against the beliefs and values of what the general election proved to be the majority of American citizens. He has carried that into his Presidency. Trump does not strike back; he STARTED it all. Fuck you and fuck that fat traitor.

Good point. He can't possibly think that threatening about 63 million fellow citizens would win any over to his side. Not a good way to sway independents either. His public statement is counterproductive to his goal. A goal which is anti-American.

Let him keep on keeping on, then! :113:

Jeffrey Wright

Clinton did not deserve to be President. As for the other, don't fool yourself. Trump loves Trump.

Trump's action prove otherwise.

Jeffrey Wright

Nobody “deserves” to be President. Clinton was certainly far more qualified than the fatass dotard. We’ll be paying for the damage he’s doing for decades

Jeffrey Wright

Clinton is a she.
^ Hey look everyone, the retard wants a cookie.

Fuck off
:blowpop:

Forum List

Back