An insight into the left-wing mindset

Yes, it's still scientific. Do you think science isn't valid unless it answers every possible question?
It is only valid if it answers that particular question.
Scientific discovery often opens up more questions as it answers certain questions.
Questions about other things maybe. But if it doesn't indisputably answer the particular question is set out to answer - then it's not science. It's only theory my dear.

Theories are not given the credit they deserve. People think it means an guess, nothing to back it up. That's a hypothesis. A theory is not absolutely proven, but there's enough evidence to make it plausible, even probable. Like the theory of gravity, or evolution.
Exactly. And at this point - your "science" is literally nothing more than theory until it is proven. And you even said that the "science" is not proven.

FFS. I guess you don't believe in gravity, either. It's just a theory.

Believe WHAT about gravity? What, precisely, about gravity is it that you think is a theory and is therefore open to question and/or conveys irrefutability on whatever you randomly decide to associate it with?

I guess you don't believe in gravity, either. It's just a theory.
Gravity is a "theory" in your mind?!? :lmao:

Talk about being a "science denier". Gravity is proven by simply dropping an object and watching it fall down instead of float away. That is further supported by the opposite occurring in space. :eusa_doh:

Gravity: It's Only a Theory | NCSE

It's a natural law, but because we can't answer every question about why it happens, it's a theory.

You're so ignorant.

You AND your ridiculous link are insane.

First of all, something CANNOT be a natural law and a theory at the same time. It is either proven sufficiently to be a law, or it is not. The hows and whys of gravity are theoretical. The existence of gravity itself is not. And the inability you unscientific mouthbreathers to stop conflating all of the above does NOT help your argument that you're "all about the science".

Second of all, the ability to say "gravity and evolution" together fifty times in a conversation does not constitute proof, nor does it convey equivalency.

Misogyny, huh? I think she overestimates how much people think of her as a woman. She DEFINITELY overestimates her "appearance as a woman".
And you definitely underestimate Trumps nepotism.

Yes, I totally underestimate a topic that hasn't even been mentioned, about a person I have no interest in whatsoever, in a conversation that is about something else entirely.

How brilliant of you to detect that. Sherlock got nothin' on YOU, ass napkin. :clap:

I love when left-wing politicians and celebrities accidentally speak the truth. It illustrates what that ideology is all about when it happens (ie lies, lies, and more lies). Here is Hitlery Clinton stating she is "finally free to speak her mind".

Uh....Hitlery? You were not only always free to "speak your mind" - as a candidate you had a responsibility to the voters to speak your mind. But of course, she was never interested in showing the American people what she stood for and then allowing them to decide for themselves whether or not she was the right person for the job. She was only interested in winning at all costs. This just reaffirms her repulsive "I have one position for the public, and then I have my real position behind closed doors" approach to being a politician.

Hillary Clinton says she’s finally ‘free to speak her mind’ — conservatives have a field day with it

You want to give us an insight into the the left-wing mindset?

Can I choose a wisdom tooth extraction without anesthesia instead?

Yes, I totally underestimate a topic that hasn't even been mentioned, about a person I have no interest in whatsoever, in a conversation that is about something else entirely.

How brilliant of you to detect that. Sherlock got nothin' on YOU, ass napkin. :clap:
Our government now is closer to the Romanoff's, than it is to the Founding Fathers.

Talk about being a "science denier". Gravity is proven by simply dropping an object and watching it fall down instead of float away. That is further supported by the opposite occurring in space. :eusa_doh:

It's a natural law, but because we can't answer every question about why it happens, it's a theory.

You're so ignorant.

First of all, something CANNOT be a natural law and a theory at the same time. It is either proven sufficiently to be a law, or it is not. The hows and whys of gravity are theoretical. The existence of gravity itself is not. And the inability you unscientific mouthbreathers to stop conflating all of the above does NOT help your argument that you're "all about the science".

Second of all, the ability to say "gravity and evolution" together fifty times in a conversation does not constitute proof, nor does it convey equivalency.

:disagree:

Our government now is closer to the Romanoff's, than it is to the Founding Fathers.

Just so you know, this message board doesn't give out any awards for King of Random Non Sequiturs.

You're so ignorant.

Well, that just settles everything, doesn't it?

I love when left-wing politicians and celebrities accidentally speak the truth. It illustrates what that ideology is all about when it happens (ie lies, lies, and more lies). Here is Hitlery Clinton stating she is "finally free to speak her mind".

Uh....Hitlery? You were not only always free to "speak your mind" - as a candidate you had a responsibility to the voters to speak your mind. But of course, she was never interested in showing the American people what she stood for and then allowing them to decide for themselves whether or not she was the right person for the job. She was only interested in winning at all costs. This just reaffirms her repulsive "I have one position for the public, and then I have my real position behind closed doors" approach to being a politician.

Hillary Clinton says she’s finally ‘free to speak her mind’ — conservatives have a field day with it
She should have spoken her mind for years. But she was winning by a landslide until GOPer Comey showed his colors and bs 10 days before the election, so she listened to her gd advsors.

You're so ignorant.

No, but we're definitely at an impasse, and besides, you're angry.

You're so ignorant.

Try "disgusted". Watching you prance around, pretending to be some sort of decent human being deserving of respect is like walking outside in brand-new designer shoes and stepping directly into a fresh pile of dog shit.

If your game is to say, "I have LOTS of facts and evidence, but I'm not going to present any until you're nice to me", we're all going to wait until the Devil has ice skates to see you prove that you have nothing. You revolt me, and always will.

You're so ignorant.

Try "disgusted". Watching you prance around, pretending to be some sort of decent human being deserving of respect is like walking outside in brand-new designer shoes and stepping directly into a fresh pile of dog shit.

If your game is to say, "I have LOTS of facts and evidence, but I'm not going to present any until you're nice to me", we're all going to wait until the Devil has ice skates to see you prove that you have nothing. You revolt me, and always will.

I presented evidence. You did not. You haven't been nice at all. That's on you.

Your extended tantrum is kind of funny.

Once again, you fail to comprehend the word "evidence". You presented your "feelz", your opinions, the "feelz" and opinions and speculations of a bunch of other agenda-driven leftists, and then expected to be treated as though you'd said something real.

This is not your safe space. No one will be applauding you for the brilliant way you breathe in and out.

And no amount of trying to pretend that you're scoring emotion points is ever going to change the fact that you're a repulsive excuse for a biped being told the truth for probably the first time in your snowflake existence. You are not the enlightened, moral hero of your life movie, fighting to bring your wisdom to the benighted masses who are just too ignorant to appreciate how much better it is to be just like you. You're a revolting carbuncle on the ass of humanity, rushing American society down the path to collapse that every other empire in human history has ever traveled, and smugly congratulating yourself every step of the way.

So no, I haven't been nice at all. I never am to walking, talking evil. I'm funny that way.

Once again, you fail to comprehend the word "evidence". You presented your "feelz", your opinions, the "feelz" and opinions and speculations of a bunch of other agenda-driven leftists, and then expected to be treated as though you'd said something real.

This is not your safe space. No one will be applauding you for the brilliant way you breathe in and out.

And no amount of trying to pretend that you're scoring emotion points is ever going to change the fact that you're a repulsive excuse for a biped being told the truth for probably the first time in your snowflake existence. You are not the enlightened, moral hero of your life movie, fighting to bring your wisdom to the benighted masses who are just too ignorant to appreciate how much better it is to be just like you. You're a revolting carbuncle on the ass of humanity, rushing American society down the path to collapse that every other empire in human history has ever traveled, and smugly congratulating yourself every step of the way.

So no, I haven't been nice at all. I never am to walking, talking evil. I'm funny that way.

Are you PoliticalChic's sock? You two sound a lot a like.

Are you PoliticalChic's sock? You two sound a lot a like.

That would be because we're both speaking the truth, which - remarkably enough - sounds the same no matter whose mouth it comes out of.

That would be because we're both speaking the truth, which - remarkably enough - sounds the same no matter whose mouth it comes out of.
Including mine?

Since you've never spoken any truth in my presence, answering this question would be a purely theoretical exercise. Theoretically, if you ever spoke the truth, it would sound exactly like it does when PC and I talk, though.

Forum List

Back