An irrational look at Israel by two educated fools

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

I direct your attention to the 5 minute mark where the guest admits that Jews bought the land they settled on in the 1920’s

Then says it was a bad thing that the arabs were displaced from the land after selling it to the Jews

This is the sort of irrational thinking that drives the left

I direct your attention to the 5 minute mark where the guest admits that Jews bought the land they settled on in the 1920’s

Then says it was a bad thing that the arabs were displaced from the land after selling it to the Jews

I sold my condo to someone, and after I took his money for it, you know what he made me do? Leave the condo! The nerve.

The greatest joke played on the Jews was that the visitor on top of the mountain was my pal Lucifer , Prince of Light---
who has never stopped laughing since he conned that doddering old fool Moses that he was Goddy Boy .

The greatest joke played on the Jews was that the visitor on top of the mountain was my pal Lucifer , Prince of Light---
who has never stopped laughing since he conned that doddering old fool Moses that he was Goddy Boy .
He was EnKi and didn't know that his brother EnLil would screw his plans for the Hebrews. :rolleyes:

He was EnKi and didn't know that his brother EnLil would screw his plans for the Hebrews. :rolleyes:
Good man .
Few others will know what on earth you are talking about .

If you have not picked up on it from my several insertions in other threads , have a look at Clif High .
He claims to have special knowledge about the Elohim .
Or the Space Alien Worshippers when he refers to the Jews----- although other brands are available .

How much land was purchased by Jews between the 1880s and the 1930s?

How many Arabs were displaced by those purchases?

How does that number compare to the 700,000 Arabs driven from their homes in 1948?

Jewish land purchase in Palestine - Wikipedia

"From the 1880s to the 1930s, most Jewish land purchases were made in the coastal plain, the Jezreel Valley, the Jordan Valley and to a lesser extent the Galilee.[18]

"This was due to a preference for land that was cheap and without tenants.[18]

"There were two main reasons why these areas were sparsely populated.

"The first reason being when the Ottoman power in the rural areas began to diminish in the seventeenth century, many people moved to more centralized areas to secure protection against the Bedouin tribes.[18]

"The second reason for the sparsely populated areas of the coastal plains was the soil type.

"The soil, covered in a layer of sand, made it impossible to grow the staple crop of Palestine, corn.[18]

"As a result, this area remained uncultivated and underpopulated.[10] 'The sparse Arab population in the areas where the Jews usually bought their land enabled the Jews to carry out their purchase without engendering a massive displacement and eviction of Arab tenants'"

Woo boy, I've been here 11 years and this is the first time I've seen anyone acknowledge that all the Palestinian right of return is bullshit. Thank you, sincerely.

How does that number compare to the 700,000 Arabs driven from their homes in 1948?

"From the 1880s to the 1930s, most Jewish land purchases were made in the coastal plain, the Jezreel Valley, the Jordan Valley and to a lesser extent the Galilee.[18]

"The first reason being when the Ottoman power in the rural areas began to diminish in the seventeenth century, many people moved to more centralized areas to secure protection against the Bedouin tribes.[18]

"The second reason for the sparsely populated areas of the coastal plains was the soil type.

"The soil, covered in a layer of sand, made it impossible to grow the staple crop of Palestine, corn.[18]

"As a result, this area remained uncultivated and underpopulated.[10] 'The sparse Arab population in the areas where the Jews usually bought their land enabled the Jews to carry out their purchase without engendering a massive displacement and eviction of Arab tenants'"
How much did the Arabs pay the 850,000 Jews they drove from their homes throughout the Middle East?

Oh, riiiiight……you antisemites don’t like to being that part up.

How much did the Arabs pay the 850,000 Jews they drove from their homes throughout the Middle East?

Too much?

Forgot to add interest?

Don't know or care .

The Jews were peacefully reoccupying the Holy Land prior to 1948

Which is the time period the lib academic in the video is talking about

I posted him as an example of the lies and half-truths that many pro muslims resort to

Last edited:

georgephillip is typical of the disinformation tactics from-the-river-to- the-sea libs use

The Jews paid for the land that libs claim was stolen

When the lie is exposed libs just move on to something else without skipping a beat

So the Palestinian people are somehow responsible for what arabs allegedly did in other countries? ... :cuckoo:
Who said that? Nice try.

I am pointing out how you focus only on what Jews did - pay Arabs for their land - and not what Arabs did - which was steal the land and property of 850,000 Jews.

Good man .
Few others will know what on earth you are talking about .

If you have not picked up on it from my several insertions in other threads , have a look at Clif High .
He claims to have special knowledge about the Elohim .
Or the Space Alien Worshippers when he refers to the Jews----- although other brands are available .
Back about the start of 1990s I discovered Zechariah Sitchin and became intrigued with his thesis. Combined with other and related areas of reading and study I found myself giving presentations explaining his material. I had my own spin on such, hence the substance of a thread I started here a while back.

The Geminga Scenario

The Jews were peacefully reoccupying the Holy Land prior to 1948

Which is the time period the lib academic in the video is talking about

I posted him as an example of the lies and half-truths that many pro muslims resort to
European Jews knew from the very beginning of their Zionist project the only way to transform Palestine into a Jewish majority state was through application of ethnic cleansing and other forms of terrorism.

Today Israel is still the biggest source of terror in the Middle East:

TERROR OUT OF ZION - IRGUN ZVAI LEUMI, LEHI, AND THE PALESTINE UNDERGROUND, 1929-1949 | Office of Justice Programs

"IN 1929, JEWISH-ARAB CONFLICT IN PALESTINE PRODUCED MANY DEATHS ON BOTH SIDES, DESPITE EFFORTS OF THE OCCUPYING BRITISH ARMY TO KEEP PEACE.

"THE HAGANAH HAD BEEN ESTABLISHED BY JEWISH ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICIALS TO PROVIDE WHAT PROVED TO BE LIMITED SELF-DEFENSE FOR JEWISH COMMUNITIES, WITH ORDERS NOT TO ENGAGE IN INDISCRIMINATE ATTACKS ON ARABS. COOPERATION WITH BRITISH SECURITY FORCES WAS HAGANAH POLICY.

"DURING THIS PERIOD OF INCREASING HOSTILITIES BETWEEN ARABS AND JEWS, THE IRGUN WAS FORMED UPON THE LEADERSHIP OF VLADIMIR JABOTINSKY TO ASSUME AN OFFENSIVE TERRORIST STRATEGY AGAINST THE ARABS WITH APPARENTLY ARBITRARY VIOLENCE AGAINST ARAB POPULATIONS."

Now explain why those Jews were expelled post 1948.

Jewish exodus from the Muslim world - Wikipedia

"In the 20th century, approximately 900,000 Jews migrated, fled, or were expelled from Muslim-majority countries throughout Africa and Asia.

"Primarily a consequence of the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, the mass movement mainly transpired from 1948 to the early 1970s, with one final exodus of Iranian Jews occurring shortly after the Islamic Revolution in 1979–1980.

"An estimated 650,000 (72%) of these Jews resettled in Israel.[1"

Forum List

Back