An unscientific poll: How do you lean politically?

An unscientific poll: How do you lean politically?

• far left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • left

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • center left

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • center

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • center right

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • right

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • far right

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters
bullshit - his name along with his daddy was on that suit & they settled , which HE had to agree with or he would have been in trouble.
I gave you the link.

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf
from the filing:

It is expressly understood and agreed that the execution of this Agreement by Trump Management, Inc., is in no way an admission by it of a violation of the prohibition against discrimination as set forth in the Fair Housing Act of 1968, or any other applicable statute, rule or regulation. Irrespective of the merits of the complaint, however, the principal officers of defendant Trump Management, Inc., are prepared to affirmatively assume and carry out the responsibility for assuring that their employees will comply with the Act and will promote equal opportunity. Accordingly, the parties are prepared to resolve this case by the entry of the following Consent Order.

BTW the defendant was defendant Trump Management, Inc

the defendants named on the filing were donald trump & fred trump .... before trump management was even mentioned.

that's for starters.... they had to take out ads & other measures as part of.... the settlement.

they settled because they didn't hafta admit any guilt - but if they didn't follow thru with the requirements in the settlement, then that settlement would have been null & void & they were looking at a hefty housing discrimination suit revival.
dude the filing says the defendant as Trump Management. you should read it.

donny & daddy are defendants AND trump management. trump management was listed as secondary. trump management was not the only defendant listed; hence the plural defendantS.

Screenshot-2020-03-03-United-States-v-Fred-C-Trump-Donald-Trump.png

Ahhh politicalcompass.com Would make a good thread if people would post their results. Right as I seem and feel, I always come out a few clicks left and 1 indep.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hey, btw, off-topic, but I mentioned about ceramic coatings in the garage sub-forum. Maybe give it a shot if you haven't already. Both of our vettes are pretty much the same color and, man, I'm tellin ya, that stuff makes mine shine like glass. It's supposed to last for months, too.

Pretty much just spray it on, let it sit a few seconds, buff it in and you're good to go.

I thought about you when I posted it. I just remembered that when I saw your post.

Thank you, read that in "garage" and will check it out. I use the vette detail wax most. a detailer at the museum says use the regular wax and detail at the same time. The ceramic very interesting though. Weather still too bad to drive. Put batt back on trickle again. Might be goner.

from the filing:

It is expressly understood and agreed that the execution of this Agreement by Trump Management, Inc., is in no way an admission by it of a violation of the prohibition against discrimination as set forth in the Fair Housing Act of 1968, or any other applicable statute, rule or regulation. Irrespective of the merits of the complaint, however, the principal officers of defendant Trump Management, Inc., are prepared to affirmatively assume and carry out the responsibility for assuring that their employees will comply with the Act and will promote equal opportunity. Accordingly, the parties are prepared to resolve this case by the entry of the following Consent Order.

the defendants named on the filing were donald trump & fred trump .... before trump management was even mentioned.

that's for starters.... they had to take out ads & other measures as part of.... the settlement.

they settled because they didn't hafta admit any guilt - but if they didn't follow thru with the requirements in the settlement, then that settlement would have been null & void & they were looking at a hefty housing discrimination suit revival.

donny & daddy are defendants AND trump management. trump management was listed as secondary. trump management was not the only defendant listed; hence the plural defendantS.

from the filing. It says the defendant as trump management, Inc. here again. They were principal officers. not defendants.

not had much or flunked out alot.... poorly educated are those that don't want the truth & accept things as they are told without questioning & looking for themselves cause it's much more comfy staying ignorant. donny counts on that to keep his base.

Besides spelling.....what about proper nouns, punctuation.....things like that????

Aren't those considered part of 'education' as well?

not in the sense of how donny wants his basketdwellers to be. that doesn't matter to him either way as long as they stay ignorant of facts.

Good ole Donny had nothing to do with my pointing out your own educational failures cause unless you're under 3 years old, he had nothing to do with it

lol... you pointed out nothing. the fact that you fail to grasp the CONcept is on you.

i'm sure there are deplorables with masters degrees, yet still support trump because they are poorly educated enough not to seek out the truth about what a miserable con artist donny is. lazy in not wanting to research what they hear to see if it's fake news, whether it's from him or his talking pundits on FOX or rw radio. see how easy that was?
are you saying no one is supposed to support trump? those crowds are all imaginary?

if they have any decency they never would have supported donny. those crowds certainly are real; just as real as their hatred, racism & ignorance drives them to be part of that bubble.

Right, of course I would support the people that called half the country deplorable? That's decent in your world?

from the filing:

from the filing. It says the defendant as trump management, Inc. here again. They were principal officers. not defendants.

trump management was incorporated. BFD. they physically are responsible for the physical actions that were discriminating. had there been no incorporation, they would have been the sole defendants. however if THEY didn't carry out the settlement requirements - THEY ... not trump management ... would have been fined & looking at another lawsuit.

not in the sense of how donny wants his basketdwellers to be. that doesn't matter to him either way as long as they stay ignorant of facts.

Good ole Donny had nothing to do with my pointing out your own educational failures cause unless you're under 3 years old, he had nothing to do with it

lol... you pointed out nothing. the fact that you fail to grasp the CONcept is on you.

i'm sure there are deplorables with masters degrees, yet still support trump because they are poorly educated enough not to seek out the truth about what a miserable con artist donny is. lazy in not wanting to research what they hear to see if it's fake news, whether it's from him or his talking pundits on FOX or rw radio. see how easy that was?
are you saying no one is supposed to support trump? those crowds are all imaginary?

if they have any decency they never would have supported donny. those crowds certainly are real; just as real as their hatred, racism & ignorance drives them to be part of that bubble.

Right, of course I would support the people that called half the country deplorable? That's decent in your world?

1/2 the country? noooooooooooo............. only 30%. & that 30% are the deplorables. the whole quote was:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

She said the other half of Trump’s supporters “feel that the government has let them down” and are “desperate for change.”

“Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well,” she said.

howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............... the ones that were the forgotten man had a point IF they didn't know who trump really was. a lot of middle america didn't know who he was & what he was & how he conned people for decades; BUT if they still support him after seeing him for what he is since the election - then they certainly now belong with their deplorable comrades.

1/2 the country? noooooooooooo............. only 30%. & that 30% are the deplorables. the whole quote was:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

She said the other half of Trump’s supporters “feel that the government has let them down” and are “desperate for change.”

howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............... the ones that were the forgotten man had a point IF they didn't know who trump really was. a lot of middle america didn't know who he was & what he was & how he conned people for decades; BUT if they still support him after seeing him for what he is since the election - then they certainly now belong with their deplorable comrades.

Name one right-wing pundit anywhere, that has not been accused of being “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”?

And the answer is you can't. So basically everyone who has ever supported Trump as been accused of most of, if not all of, those things.

I myself have been accused of all of those.

So you can claim "She was only referring to half of Trump supporters", the practical reality is, the left wing has in fact accused everyone on the right, of all those things.

BUT if they still support him after seeing him for what he is since the election - then they certainly now belong with their deplorable comrades

And there you go. You just blew up your own post. You claim to not be insulting half the country, and then insult half the country within one single post.

You know what else that makes you? A hypocrite.

Name one right-wing pundit anywhere, that has not been accused of being “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”?

And the answer is you can't. So basically everyone who has ever supported Trump as been accused of most of, if not all of, those things.

I myself have been accused of all of those.

So you can claim "She was only referring to half of Trump supporters", the practical reality is, the left wing has in fact accused everyone on the right, of all those things.

BUT if they still support him after seeing him for what he is since the election - then they certainly now belong with their deplorable comrades

And there you go. You just blew up your own post. You claim to not be insulting half the country, and then insult half the country within one single post.

You know what else that makes you? A hypocrite.

i am insulting the 30% base, snowflake. i have nooooooooooooo empathy for those that still support him & i'm fresh outa tissues for you & yer pals.

oh & i'm married to a (R) - but he knows a fascist hateful man whore who is a straight up conman when he sees one.

This changes on the board very regularly. Just curious how the mix is today,
I've never noticed a change. The board has been predominantly right since I joined.
And without making the vote public you let the leftists skew the results even further than reality.
I've certainly noticed a change. Since Trump's election, lots of left leaning members have left, or don't post as much. The most disappointing change, in my view, was the number of otherwise sane conservatives who have signed on to the Trump crazy train.

from the filing:

trump management was incorporated. BFD. they physically are responsible for the physical actions that were discriminating. had there been no incorporation, they would have been the sole defendants. however if THEY didn't carry out the settlement requirements - THEY ... not trump management ... would have been fined & looking at another lawsuit.
there was never any admission of anything. Just a guarantee they'd honor what was asked in the deposition. And the FBI found no issues in the link I provided you done 20 years later. So now, how is he racist? Come on son, point to one thing Donald J. Trump did that was racist? you can't, you all fall back on this sorry excuse. Typical leftist failure.

“The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

all slanderist comments, almost every word. She doesn't know me from her poop that she flushed down a toilet. fk her and you for your bigoted behavior you seem very proud of.

I've never noticed a change. The board has been predominantly right since I joined.
And without making the vote public you let the leftists skew the results even further than reality.
I've certainly noticed a change. Since Trump's election, lots of left leaning members have left, or don't post as much. The most disappointing change, in my view, was the number of otherwise sane conservatives who have signed on to the Trump crazy train.
it's called policies. you should learn what matters to the majority of sane people. I bet you would vote for quid pro, creepy, sleepy, nutty Joe. The guy that doesn't even know he's running for president instead of the senate, that super thursday is actually super Tuesday. yeah go with that nut bag. Can't even say the word constitution, that 'thing'.

it's called policies. you should learn what matters to the majority of sane people. I bet you would vote for quid pro, creepy, sleepy, nutty Joe. The guy that doesn't even know he's running for president instead of the senate, that super thursday is actually super Tuesday. yeah go with that nut bag. Can't even say the word constitution, that 'thing'.
I ll vote for Joe.

Joe has gaffs. Trump has ten times that amount in his lies.

Forum List

Back