An unscientific poll: How do you lean politically?

An unscientific poll: How do you lean politically?

• far left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • left

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • center left

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • center

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • center right

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • right

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • far right

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters
This changes on the board very regularly. Just curious how the mix is today,
I've never noticed a change. The board has been predominantly right since I joined.
And without making the vote public you let the leftists skew the results even further than reality.
I've certainly noticed a change. Since Trump's election, lots of left leaning members have left, or don't post as much. The most disappointing change, in my view, was the number of otherwise sane conservatives who have signed on to the Trump crazy train.
it's called policies. you should learn what matters to the majority of sane people. I bet you would vote for quid pro, creepy, sleepy, nutty Joe. The guy that doesn't even know he's running for president instead of the senate, that super thursday is actually super Tuesday. yeah go with that nut bag. Can't even say the word constitution, that 'thing'.
I ll vote for Joe.

Joe has gaffs. Trump has ten times that amount in his lies.
still with the lie about his lies. I've asked and asked and asked in here and so far you all are still zero for whatever.

I've never noticed a change. The board has been predominantly right since I joined.
And without making the vote public you let the leftists skew the results even further than reality.
I've certainly noticed a change. Since Trump's election, lots of left leaning members have left, or don't post as much. The most disappointing change, in my view, was the number of otherwise sane conservatives who have signed on to the Trump crazy train.
it's called policies. you should learn what matters to the majority of sane people. I bet you would vote for quid pro, creepy, sleepy, nutty Joe. The guy that doesn't even know he's running for president instead of the senate, that super thursday is actually super Tuesday. yeah go with that nut bag. Can't even say the word constitution, that 'thing'.
I ll vote for Joe.

still with the lie about his lies. I've asked and asked and asked in here and so far you all are still zero for whatever.
Every false claim Donald Trump has made as president

What kind of fucking idiot thinks that Trump has not lied?

I ll vote for Joe.

every false claim. do you know what a lie even is? has your mind been so affected by the political hacks on the left that you don't even know what constitutes a lie? hly fk,

I ll vote for Joe.

every false claim. do you know what a lie even is? has your mind been so affected by the political hacks on the left that you don't even know what constitutes a lie? hly fk,

From your link:

MAY 8, 2019
"And then you have this governor in Virginia, you saw that. The baby is born and you wrap the baby beautifully and you talk to the mother about the possible execution of the baby."

Source: Campaign rally in Panama City Beach, Florida

in fact: Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam did not say that; his comments were far less clear and more nuanced. He told a radio station: "You know when we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of, obviously, the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it's done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that's nonviable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labour, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother." The comments prompted an uproar from pro-life conservatives, who accused him of endorsing infanticide. Northam's spokesperson, however, said he was speaking only about the rare cases where a woman with a non-viable pregnancy goes into labour. Regardless, Northam clearly did not say he would execute a baby.
Well here is his comment. sorry, I won't go any further down your list because your first lie fails yet again. still you all fail.

The controversy around Virginia’s new abortion bill, explained

Gov. Northam, a Democrat, was asked about the bill in a radio interview on Wednesday, and his response only added to the controversy. Appearing to discuss what would happen if a child was born after a failed attempt at abortion, he said, “the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

spot fking on.

I ll vote for Joe.

so you don't work? no income to be taxed huh? if you do work, why aren't you sending more tax money to the IRS since that's what he's for.

That's another bet you'd lose.

I ll vote for Joe.

what kind of fucking idiot buys everything they WANT to be true. oh, you.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/03/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-definitive-list/

so communist Bernie eh?

so communist Bernie eh?

Guess again. Trump is a joke. A bad joke.

I ll vote for Joe.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/03/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-definitive-list/

I don’t want to steal your thunder. Will you please give that list its own thread and let the left wing lunatics attack Attkisson instead of addressing the 115 media lies about Trump? It deserves it!

I ll vote for Joe.

I don’t want to steal your thunder. Will you please give that list its own thread and let the left wing lunatics attack Attkisson instead of addressing the 115 media lies about Trump? It deserves it!
it won't do any good but feel free to repost away how you'd like.

so communist Bernie eh?

If Trump was indeed a joke we would:

Have a collapsing economy.
Have high unemployment.
Be engaged in even more wars.
Would have gotten WORSE trade deals.
Be seeing the majority of the GOP run from him.
Not be seeing Democrats jump party all across the nation.

There is no rational for your assessment based on any typical factors.

I did not take you as an emotionally driven person. Guess I was wrong

I ll vote for Joe.

it won't do any good but feel free to repost away how you'd like.

Thanks
Man!

so communist Bernie eh?

Have high unemployment.

Sure man. The majority is always right, got it.

they is no rational for your assessment based on any typical factors.

And I didn't think you'd fall for Trump's shit show. We live and we learn, I suppose.

so communist Bernie eh?

Have high unemployment.

And I didn't think you'd fall for Trump's shit show. We live and we learn, I suppose.
what is it you don't like about what trump has accomplished? the two SCOTUS picks? unemployment lowest in 60 years? what?

so communist Bernie eh?

Have high unemployment.

what is it you don't like about what trump has accomplished? the two SCOTUS picks? unemployment lowest in 60 years? what?
Yes, the SCOTUS picks sucked. The economy is pumped up on steroids. ACA is here to stay, assuming we don't replace it with Welfare for All. And, more than anything, he's completely unpredictable. His decisions are capricious and ego driven. He has no ideology and no respect for constitutionally limited government. He's a nationalist with no apparent understanding that a President's powers are limited. And he's a crass moron - a constant embarrassment. He belongs in a pro wrestling ring performing for idiots.

so communist Bernie eh?

Have high unemployment.

Yes, the SCOTUS picks sucked. The economy is pumped up on steroids. ACA is here to stay, assuming we don't replace it with Welfare for All. And, more than anything, he's completely unpredictable. His decisions are capricious and ego driven. He has no ideology and no respect for constitutionally limited government. He's a nationalist with no apparent understanding that a President's powers are limited. And he's a crass moron - a constant embarrassment. He belongs in a pro wrestling ring performing for idiots.
wow. nice rant. what was wrong with the SCOTUS picks? Conservative.. all the rest is nothing but a binge rant. no evidence to support any of it. but thanks for playing.

Have high unemployment.

wow. nice rant. what was wrong with the SCOTUS picks? Conservative.. all the rest is nothing but a binge rant. no evidence to support any of it. but thanks for playing.

Sorry, but I can't return the thanks. You morons are pushing our nation into a socialist hole. And you're too stupid to even realize it.

Have high unemployment.

Sorry, but I can't return the thanks. You morons are pushing our nation into a socialist hole. And you're too stupid to even realize it.
you can't articulate your claim.

you can't articulate your claim.

Not in a way that you can understand, no. You've proven yourself impervious to reason.

Forum List

Back