An unscientific poll: How do you lean politically?

An unscientific poll: How do you lean politically?

• far left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • left

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • center left

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • center

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • center right

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • right

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • far right

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters
who made you the almighty to make such a statement? I didn't. My rights are the same as yours. why do you think your rights trump mine?

i never said anything of the sort. vote for whoever you want....

but as far as hatred, racism, & ignorance? nothing has changed since donny was campaigning & in fact it has gotten worse.

'murica , fuck ya!
you've got no evidence of any of that against trump. doctored narrative you repeat cause you can. too fking funny. black unemployment the lowest in history and you call him a racist. his actions speak louder than your repetitious lies. too funny.

uh-huh.... he was sued for housing discrimination & that was just the start.

the dregs that donny attracts says much about him as well.

he wasn't sued. his business was Trump Management Company. Here do some reading.

FBI releases files on Trump apartments' race discrimination probe in '70s

bullshit - his name along with his daddy was on that suit & they settled , which HE had to agree with or he would have been in trouble.

I gave you the link.

^^^ buttercup
that you are dear, that you are. be creative and develop your own lines.

i'm not the one whining.... 'who am i being almighty .... why do i think my rights trump yours' blah blah fucking whiney blah.
you're the one on here saying trump supporters shouldn't support him. not I. you're a weird one.

donny shouldn't have any support. but that's not the same as saying you shouldn't be allowed to support him.

you flunked critical thinking classes, didn't you?
why shouldn't he have support? Cause you believe lies?

they aren't lies.

that you are dear, that you are. be creative and develop your own lines.

i'm not the one whining.... 'who am i being almighty .... why do i think my rights trump yours' blah blah fucking whiney blah.
you're the one on here saying trump supporters shouldn't support him. not I. you're a weird one.

donny shouldn't have any support. but that's not the same as saying you shouldn't be allowed to support him.

you flunked critical thinking classes, didn't you?
why shouldn't he have support? Cause you believe lies?

they aren't lies.
the fbi review says it was.

but as far as hatred, racism, & ignorance? nothing has changed since donny was campaigning & in fact it has gotten worse.

'murica , fuck ya!
you've got no evidence of any of that against trump. doctored narrative you repeat cause you can. too fking funny. black unemployment the lowest in history and you call him a racist. his actions speak louder than your repetitious lies. too funny.

he wasn't sued. his business was Trump Management Company. Here do some reading.

bullshit - his name along with his daddy was on that suit & they settled , which HE had to agree with or he would have been in trouble.

I gave you the link.

i've seen the lawsuit dozens of times. there was a condition to which donny & fred had to follow or there would have been repercussions.

'murica , fuck ya!

I gave you the link.

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf

I gave you the link.

from the filing:

It is expressly understood and agreed that the execution of this Agreement by Trump Management, Inc., is in no way an admission by it of a violation of the prohibition against discrimination as set forth in the Fair Housing Act of 1968, or any other applicable statute, rule or regulation. Irrespective of the merits of the complaint, however, the principal officers of defendant Trump Management, Inc., are prepared to affirmatively assume and carry out the responsibility for assuring that their employees will comply with the Act and will promote equal opportunity. Accordingly, the parties are prepared to resolve this case by the entry of the following Consent Order.

BTW the defendant was defendant Trump Management, Inc

not had much or flunked out alot.... poorly educated are those that don't want the truth & accept things as they are told without questioning & looking for themselves cause it's much more comfy staying ignorant. donny counts on that to keep his base.

Besides spelling.....what about proper nouns, punctuation.....things like that????

Aren't those considered part of 'education' as well?

not in the sense of how donny wants his basketdwellers to be. that doesn't matter to him either way as long as they stay ignorant of facts.

Good ole Donny had nothing to do with my pointing out your own educational failures cause unless you're under 3 years old, he had nothing to do with it

lol... you pointed out nothing. the fact that you fail to grasp the CONcept is on you.

i'm sure there are deplorables with masters degrees, yet still support trump because they are poorly educated enough not to seek out the truth about what a miserable con artist donny is. lazy in not wanting to research what they hear to see if it's fake news, whether it's from him or his talking pundits on FOX or rw radio. see how easy that was?
Lol what ever makes you feel good little lady

you need new material.
Not for a female lol

I guess "left". I'm not as far as Sanders, more liberal than Clinton. I suppose in the Warren range but it kind of depends on the issue. Maybe we need to start getting rid of the weight of some of these labels and that includes those in the middle who think everyone else is wrong.

I gave you the link.

from the filing:

It is expressly understood and agreed that the execution of this Agreement by Trump Management, Inc., is in no way an admission by it of a violation of the prohibition against discrimination as set forth in the Fair Housing Act of 1968, or any other applicable statute, rule or regulation. Irrespective of the merits of the complaint, however, the principal officers of defendant Trump Management, Inc., are prepared to affirmatively assume and carry out the responsibility for assuring that their employees will comply with the Act and will promote equal opportunity. Accordingly, the parties are prepared to resolve this case by the entry of the following Consent Order.

the defendants named on the filing were donald trump & fred trump .... before trump management was even mentioned.

that's for starters.... they had to take out ads & other measures as part of.... the settlement.

they settled because they didn't hafta admit any guilt - but if they didn't follow thru with the requirements in the settlement, then that settlement would have been null & void & they were looking at a hefty housing discrimination suit revival.

not in the sense of how donny wants his basketdwellers to be. that doesn't matter to him either way as long as they stay ignorant of facts.

Good ole Donny had nothing to do with my pointing out your own educational failures cause unless you're under 3 years old, he had nothing to do with it

lol... you pointed out nothing. the fact that you fail to grasp the CONcept is on you.

i'm sure there are deplorables with masters degrees, yet still support trump because they are poorly educated enough not to seek out the truth about what a miserable con artist donny is. lazy in not wanting to research what they hear to see if it's fake news, whether it's from him or his talking pundits on FOX or rw radio. see how easy that was?

you need new material.
Not for a female lol

lol - & that's why you'll continue to stay an incel.

I pretty much fall onto the same dot as Thomas Jefferson.

Though I don't really buy into the whole left/right paradigm.

Nrrp59K.png

crowdchart

I think both mainstream parties play on the same team, so I oppose them both. I think they're both big-government statist entities just wearing different colored helmets to create the illusion of choice. I tend to taunt both theoretical sides. Though I taunt the modern conservative most just because I find it offensive that they'd popularize statist policy under the banner of conservatism. At least the admitted so-called leftists are intellectually honest about what they wanna do, so I cut em a break and tend to leave em alone. I at least appreciate intellectual honesty.

What can I say? I'm a dick.

RonPaul1.jpg

Last edited:
What ever makes you feel better little lady

actually that made me LOL - but i bet you typing that made you feel better, little incel.
I’ll always be better then you I’m a man

lol... it's t-h-a-n. perhaps you are uneducated as well.

tenor.gif

not had much or flunked out alot.... poorly educated are those that don't want the truth & accept things as they are told without questioning & looking for themselves cause it's much more comfy staying ignorant. donny counts on that to keep his base.

Besides spelling.....what about proper nouns, punctuation.....things like that????

Aren't those considered part of 'education' as well?

Play - The happy face Sharpie deal on Corona pretty much RULZ!! :D

Mike-Luckovich-4.jpg

I gave you the link.

from the filing:

the defendants named on the filing were donald trump & fred trump .... before trump management was even mentioned.

that's for starters.... they had to take out ads & other measures as part of.... the settlement.

they settled because they didn't hafta admit any guilt - but if they didn't follow thru with the requirements in the settlement, then that settlement would have been null & void & they were looking at a hefty housing discrimination suit revival.
dude the filing says the defendant as Trump Management. you should read it.

you need new material.
Not for a female lol

lol - & that's why you'll continue to stay an incel.
What Ever makes you feel better

I pretty much fall onto the same dot as Thomas Jefferson.

Though I don't really buy into the whole left/right paradigm.

Nrrp59K.png

crowdchart

I think both mainstream parties play on the same team, so I oppose them both. I think they're both big-government statist entities just wearing different colored helmets to create the illusion of choice.

What can I say? I'm a dick.

RonPaul1.jpg

Ahhh politicalcompass.com Would make a good thread if people would post their results. Right as I seem and feel, I always come out a few clicks left and 1 indep.

Ahhh politicalcompass.com Would make a good thread if people would post their results. Right as I seem and feel, I always come out a few clicks left and 1 indep.

Already a thread for that...

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hey, btw, off-topic, but I mentioned about ceramic coatings in the garage sub-forum. Maybe give it a shot if you haven't already. Both of our vettes are pretty much the same color and, man, I'm tellin ya, that stuff makes mine shine like glass. It's supposed to last for months, too.

Pretty much just spray it on, let it sit a few seconds, buff it in and you're good to go.

I thought about you when I posted it. I just remembered that when I saw your post. Spring is just right around the corner. I heard the frogs singin the other night, so I guess they crawled outta the mud.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back