An unscientific poll: How do you lean politically?

An unscientific poll: How do you lean politically?

• far left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • left

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • center left

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • center

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • center right

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • right

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • far right

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters
What ever makes you feel better little lady

actually that made me LOL - but i bet you typing that made you feel better, little incel.
I’ll always be better then you I’m a man

lol... it's t-h-a-n. perhaps you are uneducated as well.

tenor.gif

not had much or flunked out alot.... poorly educated are those that don't want the truth & accept things as they are told without questioning & looking for themselves cause it's much more comfy staying ignorant. donny counts on that to keep his base.

Besides spelling.....what about proper nouns, punctuation.....things like that????

Aren't those considered part of 'education' as well?

not in the sense of how donny wants his basketdwellers to be. that doesn't matter to him either way as long as they stay ignorant of facts.

Good ole Donny had nothing to do with my pointing out your own educational failures cause unless you're under 3 years old, he had nothing to do with it

This changes on the board very regularly. Just curious how the mix is today,

The fact no one voted left or far left, makes me wonder if these ridiculous left-wingers actually think they are centrists, while openly supporting Bernie Sanders.

Guys, if you have any support for Warren, Bernie, AOC, Omar, Beto, a bunch of others... .if you have any support for those people, you are far left. There should be at least a dozen votes for far left on there.

actually that made me LOL - but i bet you typing that made you feel better, little incel.

tenor.gif

not had much or flunked out alot.... poorly educated are those that don't want the truth & accept things as they are told without questioning & looking for themselves cause it's much more comfy staying ignorant. donny counts on that to keep his base.

Besides spelling.....what about proper nouns, punctuation.....things like that????

not in the sense of how donny wants his basketdwellers to be. that doesn't matter to him either way as long as they stay ignorant of facts.

Good ole Donny had nothing to do with my pointing out your own educational failures cause unless you're under 3 years old, he had nothing to do with it

lol... you pointed out nothing. the fact that you fail to grasp the CONcept is on you.

i'm sure there are deplorables with masters degrees, yet still support trump because they are poorly educated enough not to seek out the truth about what a miserable con artist donny is. lazy in not wanting to research what they hear to see if it's fake news, whether it's from him or his talking pundits on FOX or rw radio. see how easy that was?

tenor.gif

lol... you pointed out nothing. the fact that you fail to grasp the CONcept is on you.

i'm sure there are deplorables with masters degrees, yet still support trump because they are poorly educated enough not to seek out the truth about what a miserable con artist donny is. lazy in not wanting to research what they hear to see if it's fake news, whether it's from him or his talking pundits on FOX or rw radio. see how easy that was?
Lol what ever makes you feel good little lady

tenor.gif

…..and she still fails to see her own 'education' failures of proper English, while trying to point out everyone else's and just has to blame it on Trump. What a dumbass, with TDS as a motivator

tenor.gif

are you saying no one is supposed to support trump? those crowds are all imaginary?

tenor.gif

are you saying no one is supposed to support trump? those crowds are all imaginary?

Of course nobody is SUPPOSED to support Trump...…..but they do, en masse.

well only the left can vote. ask them.

…..and she still fails to see her own 'education' failures of proper English, while trying to point out everyone else's and just has to blame it on Trump. What a dumbass, with TDS as a motivator

ho hum. apples & oranges - but you go on with yer little TDS.

trump devotion sickness. lol...

tenor.gif

you need new material.

I love it when the snowflakes think they can change the acronyms. funny shit. nice. TDS the original acronym for Trump Derangement syndrome.

tenor.gif

if they have any decency they never would have supported donny. those crowds certainly are real; just as real as their hatred, racism & ignorance drives them to be part of that bubble.

^^^ dupes gonna be duped.

if they have any decency they never would have supported donny. those crowds certainly are real; just as real as their hatred, racism & ignorance drives them to be part of that bubble.
who made you the almighty to make such a statement? I didn't. My rights are the same as yours. why do you think your rights trump mine?

I love it when the snowflakes think they can change the acronyms. funny shit. nice. TDS the original acronym for Trump Derangement syndrome.

^^^ buttercup

^^^ dupes gonna be duped.
and then there's you

^^^ buttercup
that you are dear, that you are. be creative and develop your own lines.

Forum List

Back