An unscientific poll: How do you lean politically?

An unscientific poll: How do you lean politically?

• far left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • left

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • center left

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • center

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • center right

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • right

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • far right

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters

^^^
5e2ee2412a0f8544509386.gif

As opposed to Democrats, who hate poorly educated people?

i bet you think poorly educated mean the same thing as uneducated, don'tcha?

What exactly is “uneducated”? Someone who never had any schooling in their whole life?

not had much or flunked out alot.... poorly educated are those that don't want the truth & accept things as they are told without questioning & looking for themselves cause it's much more comfy staying ignorant. donny counts on that to keep his base.

Funny considering the Dems have a big hold the uneducated, those with no or little college and high school dropouts. Blacks have sky high rates of being “uneducated”, and that is the core base of the Democrat Party. So it’s funny they would try to make fun of President Trump for appealing to some “uneducated” voters. During the election the media went out of its way to paint most of President Trump’s supporters as whites having no or little college education. Funny how they didn’t want to talk about black and Latinos that had no college and who they were voting for. After all, it wouldn’t sound good to say the Democrat Party is the party of uneducated blacks.

As far as “poorly educated”, I’d classify that as leftwingers with useless degrees, such as “gender studies”, journalism, and economics.

Call it what you want we are winning

dont-worry-were-still-winning-dunny-dindu-nuffin-63400529.png

you have just proven my point spectacularly!
What ever makes you feel better little lady

actually that made me LOL - but i bet you typing that made you feel better, little incel.
I’ll always be better then you I’m a man

lol... it's t-h-a-n. perhaps you are uneducated as well.

tenor.gif

As opposed to Democrats, who hate poorly educated people?

i bet you think poorly educated mean the same thing as uneducated, don'tcha?

What exactly is “uneducated”? Someone who never had any schooling in their whole life?

not had much or flunked out alot.... poorly educated are those that don't want the truth & accept things as they are told without questioning & looking for themselves cause it's much more comfy staying ignorant. donny counts on that to keep his base.

Funny considering the Dems have a big hold the uneducated, those with no or little college and high school dropouts. Blacks have sky high rates of being “uneducated”, and that is the core base of the Democrat Party. So it’s funny they would try to make fun of President Trump for appealing to some “uneducated” voters. During the election the media went out of its way to paint most of President Trump’s supporters as whites having no or little college education. Funny how they didn’t want to talk about black and Latinos that had no college and who they were voting for. After all, it wouldn’t sound good to say the Democrat Party is the party of uneducated blacks.

As far as “poorly educated”, I’d classify that as leftwingers with useless degrees, such as “gender studies”, journalism, and economics.

they sure know donny is a conman.

donny's base doesn't.

that math is easy to add up.

actually that made me LOL - but i bet you typing that made you feel better, little incel.

tenor.gif

you're a boring troll.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I have seen maybe one or two center left people on the forum, and then very many far left radicals.

Is Karl Marx right winger according to some members of the forum?

tenor.gif

you're a boring troll.
Thank you little lady

Nobody truly left huh? That's real interesting considering the high degree of TDS spread throughout this country and board members. I guess you're approaching center to believe that:

White conservatives are racist, dark conservatives are dumb traitors.
School should cost "free".
Healthcare should cost "free", even for illegals.
US tradition, history, culture and gender should be replaced by all things snowflakes.
Everyone is a victim because of white males.
Bernie should be POTUS.

Depends who's running.

I also think the classifications are pointless, it depends more what the actual issues are.

I also don't think Libertarians are all the way right or conservative, for example.

This changes on the board very regularly. Just curious how the mix is today,

NOTA:
Libertarian

Sure it’s on the spectrum. It’s a right ideology.
Depends on who you're talking to. Right wingers are always calling libertarians lefties.

I don’t. Libertarians are for incredibly small government or no government. That’s anything but left. Those people just don’t understand libertarians and you should try to educate them on the non aggression principle and property rights.

NOTA:
Libertarian

Depends on who you're talking to. Right wingers are always calling libertarians lefties.

I don’t. Libertarians are for incredibly small government or no government. That’s anything but left. Those people just don’t understand libertarians and you should try to educate them on the non aggression principle and property rights.
That depends though. It sure wasn't a conservative or Republican or a right wing point of view to be for legalizing drugs in the 1980s.

Also, Republicans usually do the opposite by enlarging government, despite claiming the opposite.

Sure, there are some libertarian ideas that are seeping into conservative politics, but not a whole lot.

Imagine defunding all police. That would be a very libertarian thing to do, and conservatives would hate it.

NOTA:
Libertarian

I'm not that worried about it. Most of what I see held up as "left wing" or "right wing", I disagree with. So I'm happy to not fit in their one-dimensional world view.

Imagine defunding all police. That would be a very libertarian thing to do, and conservatives would hate it.

I don't see anything "libertarian" about defunding all police. We're not anarchists.

I don't see anything "libertarian" about defunding all police. We're not anarchists.
Libertarianism can be about that, there are various theories. It's about getting the state out of people's lives.

Call it what you want we are winning

tenor.gif

Besides spelling.....what about proper nouns, punctuation.....things like that????

Aren't those considered part of 'education' as well?

To the OP...……..I've always been Center having voted more on the issues and/or which ever side would make the better leader.

Though for the last several election cycles, I've ended up voting 'against' candidates that I considered a poor choice.

Then since 2016, and all the BS coming from the Left....I'm leaning to the Right. But will never go to either extreme.

Right of center. I agree with Republicans on most issues. I have voted for Democrats in the past. But after the Russian collusion and impeachment scams I can't see myself voting for a Democrat for a long, long time.

Nah, anyone who says the Russia and Ukraine things are a hoax is extreme right. Who's the last Dem you voted for?

LOL If you think the impeachment scam was valid, you're just an idiot. I have beachfront property in Arizona I'd love to sell you. PM me for details.

Woodrow Wilson

tenor.gif

Besides spelling.....what about proper nouns, punctuation.....things like that????

Aren't those considered part of 'education' as well?

not in the sense of how donny wants his basketdwellers to be. that doesn't matter to him either way as long as they stay ignorant of facts.

Forum List

Back