And Blacks Support Hillary

3 responses later and no link.

And another dim enters into "Let's Fucking Lie."

Only one point for such stupid lie, though.

He didnt say give me any link

No, you're just openly lying again. The usual. If you're not lying, just show us, with a link to the original material, where Sanger ever said "negroes are the defective race." If you won't, you really need to apologize for so blatantly lying to everyone's face.

If you still dont understand let me know and I'll draw it using stick men to help you

3 responses later and no link.

And another dim enters into "Let's Fucking Lie."

Only one point for such stupid lie, though.

He didnt say give me any link

No, you're just openly lying again. The usual. If you're not lying, just show us, with a link to the original material, where Sanger ever said "negroes are the defective race." If you won't, you really need to apologize for so blatantly lying to everyone's face.

If you still dont understand let me know and I'll draw it using stick men to help you

Ohh, I'm sorry, the judges said this is just fucktardery and not truly a lie on your part.

You showed that you're stupid as a pile of dog shit, but no point.....

So Hillary maybe need black voters to win over Trump.

I am racist against all negrous who dislike whites.

In jail they come they blacks who kill people in USA . .

The Repubs are desperately trying to convince someone in the black community to vote for one of their clowns. They know Donald cannot win the General with his terrible showing in the Hispanic community. That coupled with his meager standing in the black community spell doom.

Then there is Cruz....and I laugh and laugh....:badgrin:

16%2B-%2B1

No comment necessary and you don't need a link about this. It speaks for itself

And Farrakhan says about her

Not this black. And Hilary is too retarded to be president

Forum List

Back