And I'm Supposed To Take leftist Females Seriously?

Two words you will never see on a search engine; "trump" "nude"

I punched it into my search engine

Dq8CWMSUUAAPt7L.jpg

How many times have leftist females stripped down to get peoples' attention for a political cause?

Too many.

At least, in the past, most of them were worth a look. These gals seriously need to put their clothes back on.

4real

Warning. PG13 pic at site --

Dave Vescio on Twitter

Well they're kicking ass--you might as well get used to is.

15 state house seats in Virginia were up for grabs, Democrats winning all of them, and 11 of those seats went to women.
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play

2nd annual women's march, held January 20, 2018

http://fortune.com/2017/02/07/trump-women-running-for-office/

1st woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated January 20, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you may find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

It appears to me that you have awoken a sleeping giant. Top tier voter this midterm WOMEN.

Personally, I'm quite amused that there are posters here that believe that this was supposed to be an...er....activity involving the attractiveness of the nude body.

:71:

Poor marketing produces poor results.
Marketing is there to get attention. It's quite effective in this instance.

Eliciting laughter coupled with disgust is not effective as a marketing technique, except possibly for horror films.

One of the few things Muslims got right is their attitude toward females.

Didja hear......??

The lying scrunt that sent the 'anonymous' letter to Congress that was force-read to Kavanaugh at his hearing?

Well, she was just having fun, I guess. Just trying to get attention.

HOLY S*IT: Woman who claimed Brett Kavanaugh raped her now says she made the whole thing up

Funny how the whole Kavanaugh thing just faded away, huh? dimocrap scum lie under oath and -- Nothing?

Aren't we supposed to believe ALL women when they say they've been raped? I mean, they just don't make those things up, do they?

Grassley criminally referred her to the DOJ.

She needs some prison time. They ALL do.

But we never thought you took Left women seriously in the first place.

There is little reason anyone should

There are millions of reasons why you should. There are more women in America than men. Women are the single largest voting block, as you soon will see.

Disregard women and their concerns at your own peril.
Dq8CWMSUUAAPt7L.jpg

That ghostly, ghastly specter in the back though. What???

so much to say about this...let me gather some thoughts. But first, we know liberal women are really not too bright. If they could think better, they wouldn't be liberals. So when they accuse conservative women of being dumb pieces of flesh for their husbands.....

well........:1peleas:

Forum List

Back