And it begins...perverts in the bathroom

None of the pervs in these cases appear to be transgender.
Bingo. The law has nothing to do with Transgenders.
It's all about the ability of any male has the legal right to follow a 6 year old girl into the bathroom now.

With the left they are never held accountable for the result of their actions. But they all feel good because they did SOMETHING, results be damned.

They completely ignore (one must wonder why) the long history of MALE sexual predators on women and children who have been preying for a very long time.
Yes, the left does.
Letting these perverts into the women's bathrooms legally is the latest example of the ignorant left giving into male sexual predators.

God damn the OP is so racist and bigoted and intolerant and he also supports white privilege that systematically oppressed indigenous people of non-whitemalehood while also microaggressing the respect and dignity of those who suffer from privilege malfunctionitis.

Phew....did I cover all my bases??
I dunno, do you stand at a urinal too?

You bigots need to stop denying these brave transgender men their rights to loiter in the little girls room.

these creeps are hetero men undermining anti discrimination law with their peeping perversions.
Now who would have ever thought all the perverts would be walking into the women's bathrooms now?
Moron.

moron is you for not noticing these incidents had nothing to do with anti discrimination laws.

You bigots need to stop denying these brave transgender men their rights to loiter in the little girls room.

these creeps are hetero men undermining anti discrimination law with their peeping perversions.
Now who would have ever thought all the perverts would be walking into the women's bathrooms now?
Moron.

moron is you for not noticing these incidents had nothing to do with anti discrimination laws.
Moron is you thinking men should be following little girls into bathrooms.

So in short....the left has emboldened male pervs to think they can go into the girls room now because....hey....anyone can go into whichever bathroom they want.

So in short....the left has emboldened male pervs to think they can go into the girls room now because....hey....anyone can go into whichever bathroom they want.
The says anyone can, no dress code is required.
image.jpeg

In the end though , who cares? I already stand guard when my daughters use a public restroom, and I assure you that law or not store policy or not , a man WILL wait until my daughters are done in the restroom before entering, what they do before or after my daughters are in the restroom is another father's problem. Protect your own.

Moron.

You're an idiot obviously and you cannot connect dots.

are you people actually claiming hetero men never creeped on the ladies room before?

hetero men have never been peeping toms before?

hetero men have never creeped up ladies skirts with cell phones before..?

i don't see any trans people harming anyone, only creepy hetero men who can't control their impulses.

if they aren't beating up trans at the men's urinal, they're beating off in the ladies stall.

wtf is wrong with people, they have to blame protection of harmless trans citizens for this hetero behavior?

are you people actually claiming hetero men never creeped on the ladies room before?

i don't see any trans people harming anyone, only creepy hetero men who can't control their impulses.

if they aren't beating up trans at the men's urinal, they're beating off in the ladies stall.

wtf is wrong with people, they have to blame protection of harmless trans citizens for this hetero behavior?
No, moron...we are saying letting trannies into the ladies room is going to make this sort of thing easier for pedos, be they dressed as chicks or not. You're just slow witted and cannot connect dots...like I said in the earlier post.

Liberals are hilarious.

This is how they think

"We must have background check for guns because that discourages criminals from misusing guns, but hey legally not allowing men into the women's restrooms will NOT discourage criminal behavior" talk about inconsistent "thought" truly hilarious.

Well, it would be hilarious if so many stupid people weren't allowed to vote.

In the end though , who cares? I already stand guard when my daughters use a public restroom, and I assure you that law or not store policy or not , a man WILL wait until my daughters are done in the restroom before entering, what they do before or after my daughters are in the restroom is another father's problem. Protect your own.
And when your daughters are at school?
Moron.

Are you honestly saying you can now let any male into the woman's bathroom and no harm will ever occur because of it? Moron.

Liberals are hilarious.

This is how they think

"We must have background check for guns because that discourages criminals from misusing guns, but hey legally not allowing men into the women's restrooms will NOT discourage criminal behavior" talk about inconsistent "thought" truly hilarious.

Well, it would be hilarious if so many stupid people weren't allowed to vote.

And when your daughters are at school?
Moron.
Give your kid some mace and teach them how to use it. That's why I homeschooled my kids.

Forum List

Back