And it begins...perverts in the bathroom

are you people actually claiming hetero men never creeped on the ladies room before?

hetero men have never been peeping toms before?

hetero men have never creeped up ladies skirts with cell phones before..?

i don't see any trans people harming anyone, only creepy hetero men who can't control their impulses.

if they aren't beating up trans at the men's urinal, they're beating off in the ladies stall.

wtf is wrong with people, they have to blame protection of harmless trans citizens for this hetero behavior?
Are you honestly saying you can now let any male into the woman's bathroom and no harm will ever occur because of it? Moron.
Leftists have no critical thinking skills.

are you people actually claiming hetero men never creeped on the ladies room before?

i don't see any trans people harming anyone, only creepy hetero men who can't control their impulses.

if they aren't beating up trans at the men's urinal, they're beating off in the ladies stall.

wtf is wrong with people, they have to blame protection of harmless trans citizens for this hetero behavior?
No, moron...we are saying letting trannies into the ladies room is going to make this sort of thing easier for pedos, be they dressed as chicks or not. You're just slow witted and cannot connect dots...like I said in the earlier post.

i reject your premise that it makes it easier for criminals to get away with crimes.

creepy men have been sneaking into the ladies room since forever...

and criminals get held accountable for bathroom crimes...

again i ask, where is the concern for little boys being preyed upon by pedos in the men's room..?

didn't take long for idiots to sensationalize and excite all the male hetero pervs.
Look at how often you hear about Republican polititions being inappropriate in bathrooms.

So in short....the left has emboldened male pervs to think they can go into the girls room now because....hey....anyone can go into whichever bathroom they want.

In the end though , who cares? I already stand guard when my daughters use a public restroom, and I assure you that law or not store policy or not , a man WILL wait until my daughters are done in the restroom before entering, what they do before or after my daughters are in the restroom is another father's problem. Protect your own.
And when your daughters are at school?
Moron.

I have been clear and consistent on my opinions here. Restroom in schools/courthouses etc etc =/= restrooms owned by private businesses.

no answer for the little boys? you want little boys to get raped? you just don't care?

see how that works? :eusa_think:

didn't take long for idiots to sensationalize and excite all the male hetero pervs.
Look at how often you hear about Republican polititions being inappropriate in bathrooms.
The vast majority of fags are Democrats and they hang around public park restrooms all the time.

No, moron...we are saying letting trannies into the ladies room is going to make this sort of thing easier for pedos, be they dressed as chicks or not. You're just slow witted and cannot connect dots...like I said in the earlier post.

i reject your premise that it makes it easier for criminals to get away with crimes.

again i ask, where is the concern for little boys being preyed upon by pedos in the men's room..?

Murderers have been murdering people forever, hey let's stop wasting our time with laws against murder

Exactly....and they have been held accountable way before any silly NC or MS law was passed.

The vast majority of fags are Democrats and they hang around public park restrooms all the time.
It's quite fascinated how much you are in the Know about political persuasions and where gays hang out. Almost as if you have personal knowledge.....long term, in depth personal knowledge.

so eager to use little girls to pose as bathroom super heroes prepared to kick the shit out of "faggots". :cuckoo:

no answer for the little boys? you want little boys to get raped? you just don't care?

You're whole line of thinking is obviously lacking and exposes your low IQ, I feel no need to further communicate with you.

You deserve a Pinochet helicopter tour, you are irredeemable.

It's quite fascinated how much you are in the Know about political persuasions and where gays hang out. Almost as if you have personal knowledge.....long term, in depth personal knowledge.

LOL @ the old "you're a fag hiding in the closet routine" pulled out by a liberal who knows they don't have a leg to stand on in a real discussion.

Murderers have been murdering people forever, hey let's stop wasting our time with laws against murder
No one has made such an assertion....but there are murder laws on the books already. May I ask what the point is of adding another murder law focused specifically on a group that does not have a history of a lot of murders?

If you read, you can learn everything I know about the subject, its called the internet, ya dumb bulldagger.

LOL @ the old "you're a fag hiding in the closet routine" pulled out by a liberal who knows they don't have a leg to stand on in a real discussion.
Interesting the leap you have made from my comment. OOM is talking like an expert....I ponder how he got his knowledge that he states so firmly.....and you make the leap.

Again, interesting.

You're whole line of thinking is obviously lacking and exposes your low IQ, I feel no need to further communicate with you.

You deserve a Pinochet helicopter tour, you are irredeemable.

your concession is duly noted, closed minded n00b.

As if a sign on the door is going to keep the perverts out.
Has it before? I think not. But what it DOES do is keep Moms from bringing their young sons into the Women's restroom to keep an eye on them...and keeps Dads from bringing their young daughters into the Men's restroom to keep and eye on them. Now.........what would be the purpose of that?

No one has made such an assertion....but there are murder laws on the books already. May I ask what the point is of adding another murder law focused specifically on a group that does not have a history of a lot of murders?

As I stated above, it's the inconsistency of the left that cracks me up. You want more gun laws with zero evidence that they would prevent shit, yet you are completely against laws that would , for instance, legally not allow men into a women's restroom. It's wholly hypocritical, and I think you in fact know that.

As if a sign on the door is going to keep the perverts out.
Has it before? I think not. But what it DOES do is keep Moms from bringing their young sons into the Women's restroom to keep an eye on them...and keeps Dads from bringing their young daughters into the Men's restroom to keep and eye on them. Now.........what would be the purpose of that?

No it doesn't , especially in the case of Target, who already has family bathrooms, as do most big chains now.

Forum List

Back