And Just Like That Elections Can Be Easily Stolen

And here I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that election integrity was concrete.
Anyone care to share when election stealing with ease was ever said by a Democrat following the November 2020 election?

Biden Says 2022 Election “Could Easily Be Illegitimate”

“Oh, yeah, I think it could easily be illegitimate … The increase in the prospect of being illegitimate is in proportion to not being able to get these reforms passed.”

More like “we need the swamp to be in charge so we can steal elections easier”
Yep. Each side will now reach for this excuse. It used to be considered beneath the dignity of the office.

And here I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that election integrity was concrete.
Anyone care to share when election stealing with ease was ever said by a Democrat following the November 2020 election?

Biden Says 2022 Election “Could Easily Be Illegitimate”

“Oh, yeah, I think it could easily be illegitimate … The increase in the prospect of being illegitimate is in proportion to not being able to get these reforms passed.”

More like “we need the swamp to be in charge so we can steal elections easier”

If any election that doesn't have his reforms in place is illegitimate, than means his election is illegitimate.

And every other election to ever happen in the US.

What a clown.

Republicans are stealing the election by blocking Democrat efforts to steal the election

/sarcasm

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Oh? And tell us how Trump almost overthrew the US government. We need another great laugh at you.
Overthrow may be too dramatic, but not necessarily inaccurate. Usurp would be highly accurate.

This article explains some of it. There’s been lots of print journalism about the topic:

First, rattle the door of state election officials to see if they’ll throw out votes. Second, engage higher state officials to see if they’ll pull rank. Third, call for more “audits” in key states. Fourth, push the Justice Department to launch fraud investigations, however thin the evidence – Mr. Meadows at one point sent Justice officials spurious allegations about bizarre foreign fraud plots.

Fifth, engage Congress, and encourage new elector slates. Then delay, whether by a Pence declaration that some state results were invalid, or some other means.

Trump tried to overturn the results of the last election and there were shockingly few people that had the ability to prevent him from doing so.

The Republican Party has now made it a priority to replace those people.
Shockingly few people kept the government from bein overthrown?

Really?

What a clown.

When Republicans win elections, they pass laws to make voting easier.

When Republicans lose elections, they pass laws to make voting harder.

They’re so transparent.
What laws have they passed to make voting harder?

Try not to bring some libtart opinion piece.

Overthrow may be too dramatic, but not necessarily inaccurate. Usurp would be highly accurate.

This article explains some of it. There’s been lots of print journalism about the topic:

First, rattle the door of state election officials to see if they’ll throw out votes. Second, engage higher state officials to see if they’ll pull rank. Third, call for more “audits” in key states. Fourth, push the Justice Department to launch fraud investigations, however thin the evidence – Mr. Meadows at one point sent Justice officials spurious allegations about bizarre foreign fraud plots.

Fifth, engage Congress, and encourage new elector slates. Then delay, whether by a Pence declaration that some state results were invalid, or some other means.

There's that opinion piece I knew was coming.:auiqs.jpg:

Thank you for laying that out.

However "overthrow" and "usurp"...a distinction without a difference.

It's amusing that the usual suspects loudly proclaim elections to be bullet proof if their candidate wins, but totally fraudulent if he doesn't.

TRUMP! wins in '16. "Oh my gersh, Russia, Russia, Russia! Biggest attack on our elections since forever! It was her turn!!!"

Quid Pro wins in '20. You'd expect that someone would follow up on the biggest attack on our elections in forever, but not a word about Russia. "De eleckshuns is safe, no fraud, nothing to see here, go back to your homes!!!"

Democrats face shellacking in '22. "Oh my gersh, we have to pass more election laws or the elekshuns will be total fraud again, again I tells ya!!!"

If the Democrats "won" the 2020 election, why the sudden need for a "voting rights bill"? :laughing0301:

Bingo! I mean, certain posters are always pointing out the electoral college count from the 2020 election, and what a smashing Trump took, where were the 'voting rights' issues there? Everyone with half a brain can see this exactly for what it is, talk about threatening democracy and trying to overtake the republic, leftists are absolute pros with all of their schemes to keep the power in perpetuity.

Forum List

Back