And Just Like That Elections Can Be Easily Stolen

Bingo! I mean, certain posters are always pointing out the electoral college count from the 2020 election, and what a smashing Trump took, where were the 'voting rights' issues there? Everyone with half a brain can see this exactly for what it is, talk about threatening democracy and trying to overtake the republic, leftists are absolute pros with all of their schemes to keep the power in perpetuity.
Democracy is only ever threatened when they face a loss at the polls.

What laws have they passed to make voting harder?

Try not to bring some libtart opinion piece.

The irony is that the leftists ignored state laws to enable the scam 2020 election, and nothing was done to stop it. PA was a great example of that, they just ignore laws that keep them from keeping or getting into power.

Bingo! I mean, certain posters are always pointing out the electoral college count from the 2020 election, and what a smashing Trump took, where were the 'voting rights' issues there? Everyone with half a brain can see this exactly for what it is, talk about threatening democracy and trying to overtake the republic, leftists are absolute pros with all of their schemes to keep the power in perpetuity.
Yup...voters turned out BIGLY in 2020 to get rid f the Orange Criminal and Republicans are bound and determined to STOP that next time.

My response to that is this.

The harder Republicans make it to vote...the more determined we should be TO vote.

And I refuse to vote for ANY Republicans because no matter how good they may seem on a local level...they vote as a block .

I have a Congressman I like a lot. He's a Republican and does some good things in my District...but when votes come up in the House he always votes as McCarthy/Trump tell him.

I can't and won't vote for him because of that

Yup...voters turned out BIGLY in 2020 to get rid f the Orange Criminal and Republicans are bound and determined to STOP that next time.

The harder Republicans make it to vote...the more determined we should be TO vote.

And I refuse to vote for ANY Republicans because no matter how good they may seem on a local level...they vote as a block .

I have a Congressman I like a lot. He's a Republican and does some good things in my District...but when votes come up in the House he always votes as McCarthy/Trump tell him.

That sounds like you're voting against your own best interests, which apparently is a crime, or something, when ordinary people vote for Republicans.

Because Republicans have been busy trying to use government to stop them from winning again.

@colfax_m

In case you hadn't noticed, it was two Democrats who stopped the second "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics", to quote Joe Biden.

I bet that really burns your ass. :laughing0301:

Russia was behind the false allegations of Biden and Ukrainian corruption.

You should pay attention.
I was. I was waiting for the great investigative stories about how the reporters were on the case, looking for a repeat of the greatest attack on our elections since the last time a democrat lost. You know, kind of like how they went on for years after the great victory in '16 about how Face Book ads denied the queen her throne, but there was nothing. Which of these happened?

1. TRUMP! stared down the Russians and intimidated them into not daring to try it again.
2. The Russians decided on their own to stay out of the election.
3. Sunspots.
4. The democrat won, so, since the objective was secured and the story served its purpose, everyone dropped it.

In 2000, the Democrats held and screamed that Bush and the Republicans stole the election due to hanging chads, voting irregularities, and BLACK voter suppression - Most if not all of which occurred in the 4 heaviest Democrat precincts in Florida. If the Democrat Candidate had just won his own home state they wouldn’t have had anything to worry about.

“Oh, yeah, I think it could easily be illegitimate … The increase in the prospect of being illegitimate is in proportion to not being able to get these reforms passed.”

That's because in Georgia, they can replace the duly elected members of the board of elections, with partisan replacements picked by the republican legislature. And they would be the one's to set the rules, and count the votes.

In 2000, the Democrats held and screamed that Bush and the Republicans stole the election due to hanging chads, voting irregularities, and BLACK voter suppression - Most if not all of which occurred in the 4 heaviest Democrat precincts in Florida. If the Democrat Candidate had just won his own home state they wouldn’t have had anything to worry about.

If Trump couldn't win his home state in 2016, and hand to move in order to do it in 2020.

How are 'repubs' making it harder to vote?

I remember the GOP steal of Florida and the SCOTUS steal of the 2020 election well.

I remember the right wing talking points at the time "At least we don't have tanks rolling through the streets".

That made my head snap! It never occurred to me that we WOULD ever have that no matter what. It was a harbinger of 2 decades later.

I also remember Gore counting and certifying the vote against him as Pence did . There were no "protesters" breaking down the doors.

That kind of violence is a particularly Republican thing

A. Voting against your own best interest is not a crime. Republicans have been doing it for decades.
Which is why I say, "or something", because we hear it ad nauseum from the usual suspects totally flummoxed that people decide to vote for Republicans.
B. I have to weigh the good he does locally against the bad he does nationally.
IOW, you grant yourself the excuse of using reason and logic to vote against your admitted self-interest but ASSUME that Republicans are not when you don't understand why they vote the way they do. Do you not grasp that people vote for many reasons, just like you say you do?

Republicans vote "NO" on everything. So how can they do anything locally?
You obviously have little knowledge of what Congress people do.

He was instrumental in getting the state to help out local dairy farmers...he got vaxxes for service workers when they were hard to get.

Things like that.

But yea...in the House? NO is his go to...because he doesn't buck "the Party"

I remember the GOP steal of Florida and the SCOTUS steal of the 2020 election well.

I remember the right wing talking points at the time "At least we don't have tanks rolling through the streets".

That made my head snap! It never occurred to me that we WOULD ever have that no matter what. It was a harbinger of 2 decades later.

I also remember Gore counting and certifying the vote against him as Pence did . There were no "protesters" breaking down the doors.

That kind of violence is a particularly Republican thing

So basically, any time a repub wins the WH, it was a fraudulent election?

Forum List

Back