And Just Like That Elections Can Be Easily Stolen

It was in 2000.

It may have been in 2004 (Ohio)

Trump actually won in 2016 (with the help of Russians and Jim Comey)

When voters turn out...Republicans lose. They can only win/cheat if it's close

Obama won in a landslide

Biden won in a landslide

I'll grant you this. The more losers with their hand's out and the more pimple faced kids that vote, the better it is for Democrats. Let that sink in for a bit and ask yourself why, if you are not in one of these categories, do you happen to agree with some of the least successful and the most naive folks in the country? I don't expect you to get it, but if you were able to see through your indoctrination it would become very clear.

the democrats didn't question the "vote count" in any of the elections.

Fucking liar.

they questioned outside (foreign) interference in the election, such as Russian troll farms influence over social media.

Turns out the Nazis were the ones in bed with Russia, using Kremlin supplied disinformation to commit treason.

And here I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that election integrity was concrete.
Anyone care to share when election stealing with ease was ever said by a Democrat following the November 2020 election?

Biden Says 2022 Election “Could Easily Be Illegitimate”

“Oh, yeah, I think it could easily be illegitimate … The increase in the prospect of being illegitimate is in proportion to not being able to get these reforms passed.”

More like “we need the swamp to be in charge so we can steal elections easier”

"It all depends on whether or not we're able to make the case to the American people that some of this is being set up to try to alter the outcome of the election," he said, referring to stricter voting rules enacted by Republican state houses.

“I’m not saying it’s going to be legit. The increase in the prospect of being illegitimate is in direct proportion to us not being able to get these reforms passed,” Biden said during his second solo press conference at the White House, referring to the 2022 election.

Wow, when the statement is put in context, it's so boring.

President Biden on Wednesday said the legitimacy of the upcoming midterm elections could depend on Democrats passing voting rights legislation.

“I’m not saying it’s going to be legit. The increase in the prospect of being illegitimate is in direct proportion to us not being able to get these reforms passed,” Biden said during his second solo press conference at the White House, referring to the 2022 election.

Wow, when the statement is put in context, it's so boring.

It's insurrection - your rules - Nazi.

I'll grant you this. The more losers with their hand's out and the more pimple faced kids that vote, the better it is for Democrats. Let that sink in for a bit and ask yourself why, if you are not in one of these categories, do you happen to agree with some of the least successful and the most naive folks in the country?
The bottom line is that everybody gets to vote. Whether they have a PHD, a GED, or no education at all.

the democrats didn't question the "vote count" in any of the elections. they questioned outside (foreign) interference in the election, such as Russian troll farms influence over social media.

They never question vote count because they would be exposed for all of the fraudulent voting that occurs in heavy blue districts, that's the part they control, now they want to control all other areas as well. They'll fuck up eventually and the numbers won't make sense, but the 'media' will cover for them like it always does. One party is owned more then the other, but by all means, keep voting for them, I hope you're young enough to reap the consequences of your decisions someday.

More people died in 2021 than in 2020. We're far from over COVID. And with the omicron variant, do you want people standing in crowded lines for hours?

Omicron is not nearly as severe. I should know as I currently have it. It is essentially a cold. Most of the deaths of 2021 were Delta as Omicron was not introduced until late Nov. in the US. At least 11 months of COVID deaths can be attributed to Delta.

The integrity of our election system must be maintained. The 2020 election was the LEAST secure election in our history. There is absolutely no reason to continue down that road.

I'll grant you this. The more losers with their hand's out and the more pimple faced kids that vote, the better it is for Democrats. Let that sink in for a bit and ask yourself why, if you are not in one of these categories, do you happen to agree with some of the least successful and the most naive folks in the country? I don't expect you to get it, but if you were able to see through your indoctrination it would become very clear.
So if I understand you correctly...you want to limit the right to vote of those you consider "losers with their hands out" and "pimple faced kids"?

You do understand that these are legal voters...whom you would take voting rights from...

But thank you for your honesty

More people died in 2021 than in 2020. We're far from over COVID. And with the omicron variant, do you want people standing in crowded lines for hours?

Maybe we should just cut to the chase and abolish voting altogether, and just let leftists in charge of everything. I would actually love to see that, and then watch while you assholes get what you asked for.

The bottom line is that everybody gets to vote. Whether they have a PHD, a GED, or no education at all.

Provided they are a citizen and can prove that they are who they say they are. I agree. My point was simply that when the ~50% of the non-productive people in the country start controlling the country then we are finished. We should be working to resolve that problem, but Democratic politicians are doing just the opposite because they want the power.

So if I understand you correctly...you want to limit the right to vote of those you consider "losers with their hands out" and "pimple faced kids"?

You do understand that these are legal voters...whom you would take voting rights from...

But thank you for your honesty

Nope, I never said that. I said you should THINK about why it is that you agree with them.

it's not partisan bickering. Joe knows republican senators, he previously struck deals with. But under McConnell, no republican senator has voted for any Biden plan.

That's not bickering, that obstruction. Remember McConnel famously saying it was his job to make Obama a one term president. Well deja vu.

The Republicans aren't stopping President Biden ... Senator Manchin is ... :thup:
One of the few people that actually bucks his party, and partisan legislative efforts.

Omicron is not nearly as severe.
IF you're vxxed and boosted
I should know as I currently have it.
Color me shocked.
Most of the deaths of 2021 were Delta as Omicron was not introduced until late Nov.
2000 people a day are CURRENTLY dying and omicron is well over 80% of those infections.

And yea...the vast majority of those dying are unvaxxed

Just recently a Czech folk singer decided to intentionally get Omicron. She was 57. I say was because it killed her.

Just two days before she died she was tweeting out how well she was "recovering".

Good luck

Fucking liar.

According to the polling results, 17 percent of registered Democrats said it’s “definitely true” that “Russia tampered with vote tallies in order to get Donald Trump elected president, while another 35 percent said the conspiracy theory was “probably true.”

Only 17%, not 52%

You are including the "yeah, why not" with those claiming it.

The integrity of our election system must be maintained. The 2020 election was the LEAST secure election in our history. There is absolutely no reason to continue down that road.

You claim it's was the least secure because it was the most used. More people got to vote in 2020, than in previous elections.

The Republicans aren't stopping President Biden ... Senator Manchin is
nonsense.

If ANY republicans broke ranks...Manchin's obstruction would be moot

Manchin and Sinema voted WITH those Republicans against Biden's agenda

IF you're vxxed and boosted

Color me shocked.

2000 people a day are CURRENTLY dying and omicron is well over 80% of those infections.

And yea...the vast majority of those dying are unvaxxed

Just recently a Czech folk singer decided to intentionally get Omicron. She was 57. I say was because it killed her.

Just two days before she died she was tweeting out how well she was "recovering".

Good luck

Oh look, the Nazi is lying - another demon got his horns.

Zero confirmed deaths from Omicron in the USA

ZERO - you lying twat.

According to the polling results, 17 percent of registered Democrats said it’s “definitely true” that “Russia tampered with vote tallies in order to get Donald Trump elected president, while another 35 percent said the conspiracy theory was “probably true.”

Only 17%, not 52%

You are including the "yeah, why not" with those claiming it.

ROFL

Fucking liar

Polls us definitely and probably

Gawddamn are you completely free of even a hint of integrity.

Forum List

Back