And Just Like That Elections Can Be Easily Stolen

Oh look, the Nazi is lying - another demon got his horns.

Zero confirmed deaths from Omicron in the USA

ZERO - you lying twat.
Got that from social media did ya?

nonsense.

If ANY republicans broke ranks...Manchin's obstruction would be moot

Manchin and Sinema voted WITH those Republicans against Biden's agenda

So, what you are trying to say is that if any truly retarded Republican considered voting for a piece of shit legislation,
full of wasteful spending, that threatens greater inflation, and would put our prodigy in insurmountable debt ...
And to the degree that the stupid sucker would have a terrible chance of ever going back to Washington DC ...

President Biden might actually have had a chance of accomplishing something ... :thup:

So, what you are trying to say is that if any truly retarded Republican considered voting for a piece of shit legislation,
full of wasteful spending, that threatens greater inflation, and would put our prodigy in insurmountable debt ...
And to the degree that the stupid sucker would have a terrible chance of ever going back to Washington DC ...

President Biden might actually have had a chance of accomplishing something ... :thup:

Read that garbage and think about what you just spewed.

Then go sit in the corner

The Republicans aren't stopping President Biden ... Senator Manchin is ... :thup:

No, the republican are. Normally you would get 5-10 republicans senators to vote for a democratic bill. Now you get ZERO.

10 republicans voted to impeach Trump and 7 voted to convict.

(CNN) Seven Republican senators joined with Democrats in voting to convict former President Donald Trump at the conclusion of his second impeachment trial.

Notice how your link from the highly questionable source Reuters points to foreign countries and makes no claim of deaths from Omicron in the USA?

You lying Nazi twat.

ROFL

Fucking liar

Polls us definitely and probably

Gawddamn are you completely free of even a hint of integrity.

The bulk of the democrats didn't say the Russians changed the tallys, but instead agreed that the "conspiracy" theories could be true.

No, the republican are. Normally you would get 5-10 republicans senators to vote for a democratic bill. Now you get ZERO.

10 republicans voted to impeach Trump and 7 voted to convict.

(CNN) Seven Republican senators joined with Democrats in voting to convict former President Donald Trump at the conclusion of his second impeachment trial.

You do know that cheerleading the people who aren't doing anything, doesn't produce better results ... :thup:

I was. I was waiting for the great investigative stories about how the reporters were on the case, looking for a repeat of the greatest attack on our elections since the last time a democrat lost. You know, kind of like how they went on for years after the great victory in '16 about how Face Book ads denied the queen her throne, but there was nothing. Which of these happened?

1. TRUMP! stared down the Russians and intimidated them into not daring to try it again.
2. The Russians decided on their own to stay out of the election.
3. Sunspots.
4. The democrat won, so, since the objective was secured and the story served its purpose, everyone dropped it.
For starters, the same attack from 2016 was unlikely to succeed again given the resources put in place to stop it.

Second, I just told you what Russia did to intervene in the 2020 election and you decided to ignore it. Russia was behind the allegations of Biden being corrupt in Ukraine.

See more here:

It simply wasn't as effective this time as we were better prepared for it.

The 2020 election was the exception, not the rule and not all of a sudden Democrats want the exception to become the rule. It couldn't possibly be because they were able to get a demented fool elected with the new rules could it?
What are you talking about?

IF you're vxxed and boosted

Color me shocked.

2000 people a day are CURRENTLY dying and omicron is well over 80% of those infections.

And yea...the vast majority of those dying are unvaxxed

Just recently a Czech folk singer decided to intentionally get Omicron. She was 57. I say was because it killed her.

Just two days before she died she was tweeting out how well she was "recovering".

Good luck

IF you're vxxed and boosted

My son was not and got over it in 1.5 days.

Color me shocked.

I am vaccinated and boosted and still got it. Still shocked?

Yeah, hopefully my son nor I will die. Odds are certainly in both of our favor.

The bulk of the democrats didn't say the Russians changed the tallys, but instead agreed that the "conspiracy" theories could be true.

The bulk did you lying twat.

52% said Russia probably or definitely changed vote tally's. 17% said definitely.

For starters, the same attack from 2016 was unlikely to succeed again given the resources put in place to stop it.

Second, I just told you what Russia did to intervene in the 2020 election and you decided to ignore it. Russia was behind the allegations of Biden being corrupt in Ukraine.

See more here:

It simply wasn't as effective this time as we were better prepared for it.
Ah, yes, I did miss that option.

TRUMP! put stringent measures into place to prevent Russia from pulling off the same heinous attack on our elections by buying Face Book ads.

Notice how your link from the highly questionable source Reuters points to foreign countries and makes no claim of deaths from Omicron in the USA?

You lying Nazi twat.
You've been proven wrong

Just shut the fuck up ya fascist idiot

Said what? That those people shouldn't vote?

Sure sounded like it

Please provide the quote or the suggestion that they shouldn't be able to vote.

I will say it again, it should set off alarm bells that YOU vote the same why they do, but it doesn't.

Well Omicron may be 5 times as survivable as Delta.
The bad news is that 5 times as contagious.

Read that garbage and think about what you just spewed.

Then go sit in the corner

However ... I have no problem with you repeating your partisan nonsense ...
As well as the fact I won't be bothered one bit if you keep on believing that no one doing anything on Capitol Hill is a good idea.

Spew on there you ignorant twat ... :thup:

The restrictive voting rights laws passed by Republicans can be described as increasing red tape.
GA is one of the states you clown constantly cry about, but their voting laws are way more lenient than NY and Delaware (Pedo Joe's home state).

Why aren't you fuckwits attacking NY and DE?

Well Omicron may be 5 times as survivable as Delta.
The bad news is that 5 times as contagious.

If it is 5 times as survivable as Delta that means you have a 99.8% chance of recovery. Pretty darn good.

Forum List

Back