And Just Like That Elections Can Be Easily Stolen

Russia was behind the false allegations of Biden and Ukrainian corruption.

You should pay attention.
RUSSIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please provide the quote or the suggestion that they shouldn't be able to vote.

I will say it again, it should set off alarm bells that YOU vote the same why they do, but it doesn't.
What would those alarm bells be warning us about?

Impending Republican losses?

GA is one of the states you clown constantly cry about, but their voting laws are way more lenient than NY and Delaware (Pedo Joe's home state).

Why aren't you fuckwits attacking NY and DE?

They have trouble finding them on the map if the Media doesn't show them ... :thup:

I remember the GOP steal of Florida and the SCOTUS steal of the 2020 election well.

I remember the right wing talking points at the time "At least we don't have tanks rolling through the streets".

That made my head snap! It never occurred to me that we WOULD ever have that no matter what. It was a harbinger of 2 decades later.

I also remember Gore counting and certifying the vote against him as Pence did . There were no "protesters" breaking down the doors.

That kind of violence is a particularly Republican thing
I remember the GOP steal of Florida and the SCOTUS steal of the 2020 election well.

Gore lost every recount, both during and after the election, Dumbass. Time to move on.

It was in 2000.

It may have been in 2004 (Ohio)

Trump actually won in 2016 (with the help of Russians and Jim Comey)

When voters turn out...Republicans lose. They can only win/cheat if it's close

Obama won in a landslide

Biden won in a landslide
:itsok:

There is a major difference between questioning an election and trying to overturn it using violence and or extraconstituional means.

Many people "questioned" the 2000 and 2004 elections but there was no violence and no one tried to stop the peaceful turnover of power.

In 2000 the SC ruled (wrongly) and that was that. We lived with the results (and they weren't good)
:itsok:

What would those alarm bells be warning us about?

Impending Republican losses?

Why would President Biden be setting off alarms to warn of an impending Republican disaster?

In any case it would be to draw attention to something and try to rally support ...
And the fact he would question election integrity in the mix kind seals up what he is trying to accomplish.

Certain things you can only successfully deny to a point.

Gore lost every recount, both during and after the election, Dumbass. Time to move on.
We don't need to go over that AGAIN. It was 2 decades ago.

The point was and is...Dems felt strongly that the election was stolen but once the Court ruled...reluctantly accepted it.

They did NOT raid the Capitol

GA is one of the states you clown constantly cry about, but their voting laws are way more lenient than NY and Delaware (Pedo Joe's home state).

You're comparing apples to oranges. New York and Delaware don't have hours long lines to vote like they do in the big cities in Georgia. So there is no need for a lot of drop boxes, or any drop boxes at all.

We don't need to go over that AGAIN. It was 2 decades ago.

The point was and is...Dems felt strongly that the election was stolen but once the Court ruled...reluctantly accepted it.

They did NOT raid the Capitol
You brought it up as an example of Republicans stealing an election. I proved you are a lying sack of shit, so you say we don't need to go over that again.

Ok, admit you are a lying sack of shit and we can move on.

You're comparing apples to oranges. New York and Delaware don't have hours long lines to vote like they do in the big cities in Georgia. So there is no need for a lot of drop boxes, or any drop boxes at all.
So, long lines is your proof people can't vote? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Got it.

And here I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that election integrity was concrete.
Anyone care to share when election stealing with ease was ever said by a Democrat following the November 2020 election?

Biden Says 2022 Election “Could Easily Be Illegitimate”

“Oh, yeah, I think it could easily be illegitimate … The increase in the prospect of being illegitimate is in proportion to not being able to get these reforms passed.”

More like “we need the swamp to be in charge so we can steal elections easier”
It's almost like Democrats are deranged & hypocritical fascists.

But that CAN'T be it...

Zat so. Ghead and explain.

Trump and his toadies did far more than just "question an election"

And you fuckers (and Trump) are still telling "The Big Lie"
Democrats told the big lie after the 2016 election for four years. Why do they get to tell the big lie but Trump can't?

If it is 5 times as survivable as Delta that means you have a 99.8% chance of recovery. Pretty darn good.
Yeah, but you have 5 times the chance of catching it. So the number of deaths per million goes down, but the number of cases per million goes up.

So the hospitals get filled up, but the morgue doesn't.

Yeah, but you have 5 times the chance of catching it. So the number of deaths per million goes down, but the number of cases per million goes up.

So the hospitals get filled up, but the morgue doesn't.
Don't count on that. 2,000 people a day are dying currently and omicron is the diagnosis in the vast majority

the democrats didn't question the "vote count" in any of the elections. they questioned outside (foreign) interference in the election, such as Russian troll farms influence over social media.
LOL. Ummmmmmmmmmm, Jill Stein, who absolutely had no chance of winning the 2016 election, demanded recounts in 3 or 4 states. None of them should have been done because Stein had no chance of winning. In 2000 Al Gore refused to concede the election until the SC told him it was over. Democrats are already questioning the results of the 2022 midterm elections, which hasn't even happened yet.

Forum List

Back