And Just Like That, Tucker Carlson Has Returned Tonight!

DeSantis didn't close up shop. Remember how you retards claimed he was going to kill everyone?

DURRRRRR

DeSantis has already stated that he's not going to announce anything until after the FL legislative session has ended. (May 5th)

Actual facts? From biased sources that have been proven to lie?

Sure thing, sport.

Like you claim, I was actually alive, and witnessed what happened. Your graphs claim the I didn't actually see what I saw.

I will trust my eyes over proven liars any day.

LOL

Huh? That LFPR chart, based on BLS figures, is biased?

LOL

Huh? That LFPR chart, based on BLS figures, is biased?

Yeah, their figures have been massaged so many times it is amazing. Their graphs changed day to day in some cases.

Under obummer they were completely unreliable. They would post up great numbers, and then a month later change them in the dark of night to what the reality wad.

You clowns are posting up the uncorrected graphs.

Yeah, and then he reopened. Unlike your dem clods who kept everything closed for months.

DURRRRRR

Moron, you see that massive drop in 2020...

1682602300651-png.780175

That was because DeSantis, like 48 other governors, shutdown their respective states.

And BTW, DeSantis didn't fully reopen the state until around September.

Last edited:
Yeah, their figures have been massaged so many times it is amazing. Their graphs changed day to day in some cases.

Under obummer they were completely unreliable. They would post up great numbers, and then a month later change them in the dark of night to what the reality wad.

You clowns are posting up the uncorrected graphs.
You gonna post one with the sharpie correction?

Ticket Carlson fired and he posts a video on Twitter. This guy thinks the latter is the big news.
Gaslight yourself into being happy.
Fox news lost 1 billion in one night!!!!!!!! can't make up woke goes broke.

LOLOL

But YOU said the LFPR was the highest under Trump than it was in decades. From where did YOU get your data if not from the BLS?? :cuckoo:

Yeah, we WATCHED it happen in real time.

And Cali and NY were still under covid regs till MONTHS later. There is a reason why people are abandoning NY and Cali and moving to Florida, dumbass!

Imbecile, that massive drop in the LFPR occurred in just 1 month.

DeSantis is just as much to blame for that as is every other governor who shutdown their state.

This is all just incredible to watch. Look at the unbounded adoration they have for people who tell them how to think.

Ideology strips people of their ability to think for themselves, or to be curious, because it provides all the answers for them.

And the ideology's leaders are treated like earthly deities. Fucking incredible. This is one hell on a cautionary tale.
SweetSue92 you have to admit, Mac, like Golfing Gator dblack pknopp and Tumblin Tumbleweed and the rest of the pretenders are quite fascinating. We are all brainwashed, how dare we support those who fight to preserve and protect our once great nation.
E8F932B8-205D-48D0-8D57-80908E79CDD7.jpeg

Forum List

Back