And More Proof it Was the Russians... Putin Begins Clean-Up Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
So there are still people here that argue that the Russians didn't hack the DNC, well more proof is out there. Not only did one of the top KGB agents suddenly "die" in his car, but now word is out that one of the KGB cyber agents was "arrested" by having a black bag over his head in a meeting, and one of the top guys at Kapersky Lab, yes the same Kapersky Lab that came out and said CrowdStrike was wrong and it wasn't the Russians, has been arrested on Treason charges.

"In the eerie world of international espionage, nothing of late has topped the official US accusation that Russian president Vladimir Putin plotted to put US president Donald Trump in power. Now, the tale has become even more salacious with the reported arrest of three Russian cyber experts, one of whom was perp-walked out of a meeting with a bag over his head, and the suspicious death of a former KGB general."

A Suspicious Death and Three Cyber Arrests Point to a New Twist in the US Election Hack

More 'Russians' hysteria?! Oh you poor snowflake bastards...

:p

The one guy, the head of cyber security that was hauled off from a meeting with a bag over his head, is someone the Dossier MI6 guy got his leaked info from on Trump, the Russians, and the showering prostitutes, is what I heard on Rachel Maddow two days ago....or it was his responsibility to keep the tapes of Trump under wraps but someone from his department leaked it to the investigator's sources...

The one guy, the head of cyber security that was hauled off from a meeting with a bag over his head, is someone the Dossier MI6 guy got his leaked info from on Trump, the Russians, and the prostitutes, is what I heard on Rachel Maddow two days ago....or it was his responsibility to keep the tapes of Trump under wraps but someone from his department leaked it to the investigator's sources...

Yes, he was the right hand man of the Russian KGB agent that was mentioned several times in the Trump dossier.

Don't blame Russians for your corrupt candidate.
Don't blame the mirror for reflecting your ugly face. (A Russian saying)

upload_2017-2-1_19-54-36.png

upload_2017-2-1_19-54-11.png

Please Trump flock, for the Love of your Country, please do not let Trump become a dictator like Putin.

:(

So there are still people here that argue that the Russians didn't hack the DNC, well more proof is out there. Not only did one of the top KGB agents suddenly "die" in his car, but now word is out that one of the KGB cyber agents was "arrested" by having a black bag over his head in a meeting, and one of the top guys at Kapersky Lab, yes the same Kapersky Lab that came out and said CrowdStrike was wrong and it wasn't the Russians, has been arrested on Treason charges.

"In the eerie world of international espionage, nothing of late has topped the official US accusation that Russian president Vladimir Putin plotted to put US president Donald Trump in power. Now, the tale has become even more salacious with the reported arrest of three Russian cyber experts, one of whom was perp-walked out of a meeting with a bag over his head, and the suspicious death of a former KGB general."

A Suspicious Death and Three Cyber Arrests Point to a New Twist in the US Election Hack

I didn't care before, I still don't now. Having said that I will offer you a kleenex if you think it will help?

You got the President the Russians wanted. You should be full of warm and fuzzies.
I'm a freaking anarchist, dingbat. I don't want any president.

Pull your head out.

Then you are a dumbass to have an American flag in your avatar. An anarchist is against having any government... You think you can have a country without a government?

I didn't care before, I still don't now. Having said that I will offer you a kleenex if you think it will help?

Sure you don't care now, just wait until Trump decides to start taking away rights from ex-felons. :)

Oh give it up. Especially the Golden Showers and the ridiculous "dossier" that was immediately blown out of the water.

Sure you don't care now, just wait until Trump decides to start taking away rights from ex-felons. :)
You're a retard. My rights are written into the constitution as are yours. Idiot

You're a retard. My rights are written into the constitution as are yours. Idiot

You're an ex-felon, things can be done to you just as easy as the rights of gays and women are pushed back by Trump. Deal with it. If you think you are immune, you sir, are the idiot.

I'm not seeing any evidence here but I may have missed it. Please point it out to me if you are aware of any. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back