And now on to the more serious question of immunity. . .

SCOTUS should rule a President has immunity in conduct of his office

• Yes

• No

• I don't care or have an opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.
Actually, it is relevant when only the Republican side is prosecuted.
I really don’t even know what you want Dems prosecuted for anymore. Supposedly Dems orchestrated riots in 2020, but that’s never been substantiated.

No, it was ruled that Colorado didn’t have the authority to take him off the ballot.

It had absolutely nothing to do with Trump.

SCOTUS could have ruled on Trump’s actions specifically, but they didn’t.
🥨 🥨 🥨

This is gibberish.

Trump thought he could reverse the outcome of the election by corruptly lying to everyone and corruptly getting his cronies to change votes or change electors.

It had nothing to do with an “investigation”. He didn’t need an investigation. He didn’t care about an investigation. He just wanted to win.
9-0.

No, it was ruled that Colorado didn’t have the authority to take him off the ballot.

Trump cannot be removed nor prohibited from Any state ballot and it “has nothing to do “with Trump
Only in lying lib loon land do such fantasies get offered.

If you’re referring to the decision yesterday, it was a ruling merely on process. It had nothing to do with the merits.

SCOTUS did not declare his innocence.
It wasn’t up to them to declare his innocence, but of course the case was decided on merit. A state cannot simply declare a man not convicted - or even charged! - with a crime guilty of that crime, and thereby disenfranchise voters throughout the entire country.

You know who I hate even more than Democrat scum? The Jewish Democrats marching alongside the pro-Palestinian HAMAS supports as they scream “Death to Jews!”
Proof that leftist indoctrination overrides everything else.

They'd turn on their Mothers, too. And their Fathers. And Sisters. And Brothers.

In a heart beat. Know why?

They're scum. And, when the time comes, they deserve no quarter

I really don’t even know what you want Dems prosecuted for anymore. Supposedly Dems orchestrated riots in 2020, but that’s never been substantiated.
I want Biden prosecuted from knowingly retaining classified information he had no right to take.

Trump cannot be removed nor prohibited from Any state ballot and it’s not about Trump
Only in lying lib loon land do such fantasies get offered.
He can be prohibited from every state ballot, by a simple majority of the house and senate.

Per the scotus.

Of course, if that happens, you will cry about that too.

Because for a cultist like you, this is about grabbing your ankles for Orange Daddy, and not a SINGLE OTHER THING.

There was no insurrection. Read section 5 of article 3 of the 14th Amendment. Congress decides who is an insurrectionist, not the Supreme Court. Therefore they are prohibited by the Constitution from deciding. Educate yourself.

Your original claim Is almost entirely inaccurate.
Good for you. Would you like a cookie? Your constant "gotcha" style makes it very unpleasant to post with you. 15 minutes ago you didn't even know about this case, now you are trying to lecture me.

The district judge was a Trump appointee, clerked for Thomas, Federalist Society member. No an “Uber liberal”

The circuit court reverse the charge being tossed out.

18 USC 1512 is not the core of the case. 18 USC 371 is.

The ruling didn’t affect Smith’s case whatsoever.
Half of Comrade Smith's case is based on the same application of this same statute. SC tosses it, Comrade Smith's case is gutted. 371 count of "defrauding" is complete bullshit, as is the count under 241.

Proof that leftist indoctrination overrides everything else.

They'd turn on their Mothers, too. And their Fathers. And Sisters. And Brothers.

In a heart beat. Know why?

They're scum. And, when the time comes, they deserve no quarter
Yup. I remember asking my father, may he RIP, how Jews can vote Democrat when they are so anti-Israel and anti-Jew, and my dad replied “because their liberalism trumps their Judaism.”

He can be prohibited from every state ballot, by a simple majority of the house and senate.

Per the scotus.

Of course, if that happens, you will cry about that too.

Because for a cultist like you, this is about grabbing your ankles for Orange Daddy, and not a SINGLE OTHER THING.
Poor little fellar.

Wow. Really? You don't think the President has a Constitutional duty to ensure free and fair Federal elections?
You mean cheat and steal the elections by threatening state officials.

"I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we...."

It was Benedict Donald who, after losing the elections of the States, and then after losing nearly all the legal challenges in those states, resorted to questionable actions, most likely illegal actions, to overturn the valid election as described by Navarro, the "Greenbay Sweep"! Let the Benedict have his day in court.
And we go after Biden, and Newsom and Harris and ... Karma's a bitch.

And believe all thinkers when we inform you that at least two of those votes deeply wanted to rule against Trump but they were overwhelmed by the tons of fact and precedent that prevented such a vote
Jackson and Sotomayor. I think Kagan is a little smarter.

Forum List

Back