And now on to the more serious question of immunity. . .

SCOTUS should rule a President has immunity in conduct of his office

• Yes

• No

• I don't care or have an opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.
You mean cheat and steal the elections by threatening state officials.

"I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we...."

Yup Fatass Fani is bizarrely and absurdly interpreting the common word "find" to mean illegally manufacturing ballots.

Good for you. Would you like a cookie? Your constant "gotcha" style makes it very unpleasant to post with you. 15 minutes ago you didn't even know about this case, now you are trying to lecture me.

Half of Comrade Smith's case is based on the same application of this same statute. SC tosses it, Comrade Smith's case is gutted. 371 count of "defrauding" is complete bullshit, as is the count under 241.
The case goes on just fine if 1512 is tossed. These statutes don’t rely on each other.

There was no insurrection. Read section 5 of article 3 of the 14th Amendment. Congress decides who is an insurrectionist, not the Supreme Court. Therefore they are prohibited by the Constitution from deciding. Educate yourself.
Well, someone said that Trump was declared “100% innocent” which was a bald face lie.

The SCOTUS decision is totally irrelevant here. I have no idea why it was even brought up.

I want Biden prosecuted from knowingly retaining classified information he had no right to take.
Good luck.

Trump went way beyond knowing retaining classified information he had no right to take and willfully obstructed justice to hide it even though he had a grand jury subpoena to turn it over.

And we haven’t even gotten to the witness tampering.

The argument is that 1512 doesn’t apply to this particular congressional proceeding.

The argument is not that the count wasn’t obstructed.

371 is conspiracy to defraud, not to obstruct.

241 goes well beyond interrupting the vote count and includes his attempt to sway state officials, the fake electors and corrupt acts with the DoJ.
Yeah, well read the charging document and good luck with that.

Trump cannot be removed nor prohibited from Any state ballot and it “has nothing to do “with Trump
Only in lying lib loon land do such fantasies get offered.
The ruling had nothing to do with the facts of Trump’s alleged insurrection.

They didn’t declare him “innocent“.

Well, someone said that Trump was declared “100% innocent” which was a bald face lie.

The SCOTUS decision is totally irrelevant here. I have no idea why it was even brought up.
Because you were the one claiming the criminal prosecutions of former President were brought on a rational basis. DC Circuit says it's not rational.

He would have been indicted if not pardoned as well.
He wasn't pardoned until 1974, moron. Over two years after he resigned the office. The congress was overwhelmingly hostile from both sides during that period, so your speculation has no merit. I believe that government was more attuned to carrying out the business of the country at that time. They weren't looking for their pound of flesh as the democrats are now. I guess the globalists didn't have the power that they have now.

The ruling had nothing to do with the facts of Trump’s alleged insurrection.

They didn’t declare him “innocent“.
No, it didn’t. It had to do with whether a (shitty liberal) state could throw someone off the ballot. They can’t.

Because you were the one claiming the criminal prosecutions of former President were brought on a rational basis. DC Circuit says it's not rational.
I just pointed out to you exactly how wrong this claim is, and I’ll wait for a cogent rebuttal.

Good luck.

Trump went way beyond knowing retaining classified information he had no right to take and willfully obstructed justice to hide it even though he had a grand jury subpoena to turn it over.

And we haven’t even gotten to the witness tampering.
He was president. He could take whatever he wanted,
Biden was Senator. He was not allowed to take ANYTHING, and he did.

Biden did much worse. Your liberalism won’t let you see it.

No, it didn’t. It had to do with whether a (shitty liberal) state could throw someone off the ballot. They can’t.
That’s what I just said. It was another conservative poster that claimed SCOTUS declared Trump “100% innocent”.

I just pointed out to you exactly how wrong this claim is, and I’ll wait for a cogent rebuttal.
No, you stamped your feet. Comrade Smith charged Trump under the exact same statute. If the Court throws out those charges, it takes half of Comrade Smith's case with him. He's left with the quite dubious "defraud" and "rights conspiracy" charges.

He was president. He could take whatever he wanted,
Biden was Senator. He was not allowed to take ANYTHING, and he did.

Biden did much worse. Your liberalism won’t let you see it.
Presidents can’t take whatever they want. That’s the whole point of the presidential records act.

Forum List

Back