And now the democrats will support Trump......

Hey...the first rule of politics: When your opponent is digging a hole, keep handing him shovels.

So yep...we on the left are having a great time watching the GOP civil war developing before our eyes.

As for the war itself...it's not going to be a contest. Politics is a profession...best left to the professionals. I've said it since day one.

I agree in part. He's this year's version of Perot; perhaps some good ideas but politics is a profession and it is a hard profession; you doubt it? Look at the incumbency rates.

Eventually (sooner rather than later) the professional politicians win because at the end of the day, people tire of whining old men and just want the police to show up when they call, their mail delivered and the pot holes repaired.

'I' lost the house, huh.

That is the problem with partisans, you cant see a fact for just a fact.

I was a Democrat (sort of - in my defense it was already fading) as recently as March 2020.

Your assertions of blind partisanship are not only baseless, but hypocritical since anyone with half a brain knows damn well who you unequivocally support.

Epic fail.

I was a Democrat (sort of - in my defense it was already fading) as recently as March 2020.

Your assertions of blind partisanship are not only baseless, but hypocritical since anyone with half a brain knows damn well who you unequivocally support.

Epic fail.
Do you know who I support?

Perhaps you can find some evidence of that? No? You were just blowing smoke out your ass?

But you do prove my point. Partisan. Don't care what side you were a shill for 2 years ago, a shill is still a shill and your inability to see anything outside the 2 parties just exemplifies that fact. It is always a hoot with the left wing idiots demanding I am a republican and the right wing idiots demanding I am a democrat.

You want this election to be a win so it was a win in your tiny mind. Facts, history and every metric be damned.

Do you know who I support?

Perhaps you can find some evidence of that? No? You were just blowing smoke out your ass?

But you do prove my point. Partisan. Don't care what side you were a shill for 2 years ago, a shill is still a shill and your inability to see anything outside the 2 parties just exemplifies that fact. It is always a hoot with the left wing idiots demanding I am a republican and the right wing idiots demanding I am a democrat.

You want this election to be a win so it was a win in your tiny mind. Facts, history and every metric be damned.

Get a shrink.

At least maybe they'd be willing to scour through all that narcissistic whining.

Dems will destroy either or both or any repub candidate. This is designed by never Trumpers and dems. They are determined to get back to business as usual where they pick the candidates and we suck it up. They get rich and we serve it up to them on silver platters. DeSantis owes trump his position as governor. So does youngkin. And now both are scheming with establishment for their own power and purse and take out their benefactor president Trump.

DeSantis owes trump his position as governor. So does youngkin. And now both are scheming with establishment for their own power and purse and take out their benefactor president Trump.

As someone who adores both Trump and Desantis, let's be honest: Trump is counter-punching before he was even attacked.

So, no. You cant back it up.

Another liar. Shocking I tell you, shocking!

Back what up?

Do you feel like maybe you're a dude in a female body?

I hear there's a lotta that going 'round.

Like a 500% increase.

Forum List

Back