And now the Dictatorship begins

Sure enough, the day after the republicans allowed this asshole unchecked power, he begins to pull a Vladimir Putin.

Trump lambastes his critics as he moves to target perceived enemies over impeachment
By Josh Dawsey, Robert Costa and Greg Miller
February 6 at 11:42 PM

President Trump is preparing to push out a national security official who testified against him during the impeachment inquiry after he expressed deep anger on Thursday over the attempt to remove him from office because of his actions toward Ukraine.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman — a National Security Council aide who testified during House Democrats’ impeachment hearings — will be informed in the coming days, likely on Friday, by administration officials that he is being reassigned to a position at the Defense Department, taking a key figure from the investigation out of the White House, according to two people familiar with the move who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss personnel decisions.

Vindman had already informed senior officials at the NSC that he intended to take an early exit from his assignment and leave his post by the end of the month, according to people familiar with his decision, but Trump is eager to make a symbol of the Army officer soon after the Senate acquitted him of the impeachment charges approved by House Democrats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1003a0-4924-11ea-9475-535736e48788_story.html

Becky how much ya think we'll or rather the dictator get for giving Alaska back to the Russians?

Someone in your administration and another under your command try and out you. What do you expect to happen, a promotion ? Your are a moron.

trump committed crimes. OK? Nobody tried to out him. Other presidents have had people that opposed them, so just stop trying to make excuses for trump. The motherfucker is guilty of violations and the republican party helped cover up his crimes.

Trump is guilty until proven innocent am I right. That's how it works for Republicans in this country according to left wing scum.

Tell me how innocent Sec. Clinton is.

Hillary confessed to her crimes, she claimed ignorance of the law as a defense.

What court found her guilty again?

The fantasy court in your alcohol addled brain lib. :eusa_hand:

No its much worse. Dems near complete control of the media over the past 40 years has forced Republicans not to fight back out of fear. President Trump went to war with the liberal media

More Faux propaganda. Faux News has controlled the Republican base since Gore lost to Turd blossom's guy, GWB. Rush is the guy we should credit for the derogation of decorum in the public discourse. He is responsible for many of the terms flung at all perceived enemies of the pseudo-conservative movement by people who don't even know they are pseudo-cons.

So a "Pseudocon" is someone who doesn't think like you think Cnservative should think like. Got it.

No. It's someone who pretends to be a conservative but believes in military interventionism and an intrusive federal government.

Sounds like Obama to me.

The line get blurred when you compare action verse rhetoric.

Sure enough, the day after the republicans allowed this asshole unchecked power, he begins to pull a Vladimir Putin.

Trump lambastes his critics as he moves to target perceived enemies over impeachment

President Trump is preparing to push out a national security official who testified against him during the impeachment inquiry after he expressed deep anger on Thursday over the attempt to remove him from office because of his actions toward Ukraine.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman — a National Security Council aide who testified during House Democrats’ impeachment hearings — will be informed in the coming days, likely on Friday, by administration officials that he is being reassigned to a position at the Defense Department, taking a key figure from the investigation out of the White House, according to two people familiar with the move who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss personnel decisions.

Vindman had already informed senior officials at the NSC that he intended to take an early exit from his assignment and leave his post by the end of the month, according to people familiar with his decision, but Trump is eager to make a symbol of the Army officer soon after the Senate acquitted him of the impeachment charges approved by House Democrats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1003a0-4924-11ea-9475-535736e48788_story.html
imageedit_4457_2829552121.png

No its much worse. Dems near complete control of the media over the past 40 years has forced Republicans not to fight back out of fear. President Trump went to war with the liberal media

More Faux propaganda. Faux News has controlled the Republican base since Gore lost to Turd blossom's guy, GWB. Rush is the guy we should credit for the derogation of decorum in the public discourse. He is responsible for many of the terms flung at all perceived enemies of the pseudo-conservative movement by people who don't even know they are pseudo-cons.

So a "Pseudocon" is someone who doesn't think like you think Cnservative should think like. Got it.

No. It's someone who pretends to be a conservative but believes in military interventionism and an intrusive federal government.

Sounds like Obama to me.

There is simply no difference between either establishment party. They all work for the same folks. Rump hasn't "started" any wars but he hasn't ended any either" Too much money to be made

trump committed crimes. OK? Nobody tried to out him. Other presidents have had people that opposed them, so just stop trying to make excuses for trump. The motherfucker is guilty of violations and the republican party helped cover up his crimes.

Trump is guilty until proven innocent am I right. That's how it works for Republicans in this country according to left wing scum.

The fantasy court in your alcohol addled brain lib. :eusa_hand:

That court was overthrown by Flying Lucy decades ago. You must be thinking of the adolescence Captain Kangaroo Court out on the Rally trail.

Someone in your administration and another under your command try and out you. What do you expect to happen, a promotion ? Your are a moron.
When you join the United States Military, you swear an oath to the country and to uphold the American Constitution.

You don't swear to the chief Banana Republican.
Have you ever been in the military?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Did Biden commit a corrupt political act? Yep.

In doing what? Carrying out Obama's foreign policy?
I though quid quo pro was evil

If I bought a car from you that is a quid pro quo. I give you money you give me a car. Not illegal or corrupt

If I pay you to kill my boss that is a quid pro quo. Not legal, very corrupt.

The policy Biden was carrying out was not an attempted attack the other half of our country.

If I bought a car from you that is a quid pro quo. I give you money you give me a car. Not illegal or corrupt

The policy Biden was carrying out was not an attempted attack the other half of our country.
Neither was Trump's, moron.

What court found Trump guilty again?

Obama-spied-on-raided-and-prosecuted-reporters-to-keep-information-from-the-public.png

And what court found Trump guilty?

Ok. Let's examine your whine.

Which POTUS illegally spied on an opposition campaign?

Which POTUS used the IRS to silence opposition?

Which POTUS wiretapped the AP?

Which POTUS assassinated an American citizen without due process?

Which POTUS used the FBI to spy on journalists?

Get off your knees and think for yourself.

Sounds like Obama to me.

There is simply no difference between either establishment party. They all work for the same folks. Rump hasn't "started" any wars but he hasn't ended any either" Too much money to be made
the caliphate is gone ...:5_1_12024:

Fucking Awesome. Can him. It's Trump's prerogative. That's not dictatorial in nature. He has all the right to do so. Newman (oops i meant Vindman) is a national security risk because he has so much animosity towards Trump's policies he can't be trusted to support them. Thats a fucking risk.

Please give me one example of his actions that support your view of his "Dictatorship".

nahhh he was just using tax payer dollars as leverage to enrich his family ....

Don't mess with the bull if you don't what the horns homie.

160726-putin-hrc-apec-mbe-422p_76560162e30c1c7d83c6e89a8c8508e3.fit-760w.jpg
Are you suggesting Vladimir Putin supported Hillary Clinton?

Do you believe Vladimir Putin? When asked at Helsinki if he helped Donald Trump get elected and he answered, "Yes, yes I did".

Vladimir-Putin-Hillary-Clinton-AP-640x480.jpg

$12 Million Dollar Dossier crafted by The Kremlin and Signed off by Putin is evidence of Obama The DNC, and Clinton's attempts to rig the 2016 Election with Putin's Help.

And then there is the fact Russia gave $145 Million to Clinton and $64 Million to Obama for a book advance through a Russian owned publishing company to write a book he STILL HAS NOT WRITTEN!

Furthermore, Obama gave Putin 4 of our Aleutian Islands with massive oil and gas deposits under them, and never had Congress sign off on it. Obama & Clinton gave Putin 20% of our Strategic Uranium, gave Putin control of The Libyan Oil fields, had missiles pulled out of The Ukraine, allowed Putin to take over Crimea and Invade Ukraine, gave Iran $150 Billion Dollars in Obama Bucks to Buy Obama Bombs, from Mother Russia from Putin, as well as pay for Nuclear Scientists, and Rocket Scientists to use our Money to build Nuclear weapons, and to use Our Uranium, and Russian Expertise to build Nuclear Armed ICBMs to kill Americans and Israelis with.

YES THERE IS NO DOUBT PUTIN SUPPORTED CLINTON and wanted more sweetheart dirty deals like that.

If it's a Clinton and it's breathing it's selling out America for it's own personal gain.

Putin got Uranium Clinton's got Benjamins and Bitcoins

Totally debunked.

In fact, it's been so totally debunked, I was surprised to see someone try to drag it up again.

Do you think Trump University was an Institution of higher learning?

Do you think Trump Foundation was a reputable charity?

Actually it's more reputable than the Clinton Foundation. The clinton foundation only used 5% of their donations to go directly to charitable work. How fucking evil is that?

Sounds like Obama to me.

the caliphate is gone ...:5_1_12024:

Which has nothing to do with what I said but hey...go with it

Forum List

Back