And now the Dictatorship begins

This is the man Republicans are slandering and threatening now:

EQL32KJWsAECnGF

Don't hide him behind his service. That is disgusting. Measure him for the man he is.

trump committed crimes. OK? Nobody tried to out him. Other presidents have had people that opposed them, so just stop trying to make excuses for trump. The motherfucker is guilty of violations and the republican party helped cover up his crimes.

Trump is guilty until proven innocent am I right. That's how it works for Republicans in this country according to left wing scum.

Tell me how innocent Sec. Clinton is.

Hillary confessed to her crimes, she claimed ignorance of the law as a defense.

What court found her guilty again?
What court found Trump guilty again?

Clinton testified before Congress, under oath, for 11 hours.

Trump wont let anyone testify under oath, much less himself.

Sure enough, the day after the republicans allowed this asshole unchecked power, he begins to pull a Vladimir Putin.

Trump lambastes his critics as he moves to target perceived enemies over impeachment
By Josh Dawsey, Robert Costa and Greg Miller
February 6 at 11:42 PM

President Trump is preparing to push out a national security official who testified against him during the impeachment inquiry after he expressed deep anger on Thursday over the attempt to remove him from office because of his actions toward Ukraine.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman — a National Security Council aide who testified during House Democrats’ impeachment hearings — will be informed in the coming days, likely on Friday, by administration officials that he is being reassigned to a position at the Defense Department, taking a key figure from the investigation out of the White House, according to two people familiar with the move who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss personnel decisions.

Vindman had already informed senior officials at the NSC that he intended to take an early exit from his assignment and leave his post by the end of the month, according to people familiar with his decision, but Trump is eager to make a symbol of the Army officer soon after the Senate acquitted him of the impeachment charges approved by House Democrats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1003a0-4924-11ea-9475-535736e48788_story.html
160726-putin-hrc-apec-mbe-422p_76560162e30c1c7d83c6e89a8c8508e3.fit-760w.jpg
Are you suggesting Vladimir Putin supported Hillary Clinton?

Do you believe Vladimir Putin? When asked at Helsinki if he helped Donald Trump get elected and he answered, "Yes, yes I did".

Of course he did. He hates Hitlery and would have done the same for whoever her opponent was. It happened to be Trump.

Jeeze your an idiot.
The most hilarious thing is that Clinton accused Putin's party of rigging the election in Russia, and then when the DNC emails were leaked it was proven that the DNC rigged the election for Hilary.

That is SOP for Democrats. They always falsely accuse others of doing what they themselves have done.

Hell, that's what the impeachment was about. They falsely accused Trump of doing what Biden was guilty of doing.

Sure enough, the day after the republicans allowed this asshole unchecked power, he begins to pull a Vladimir Putin.

Trump lambastes his critics as he moves to target perceived enemies over impeachment

President Trump is preparing to push out a national security official who testified against him during the impeachment inquiry after he expressed deep anger on Thursday over the attempt to remove him from office because of his actions toward Ukraine.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman — a National Security Council aide who testified during House Democrats’ impeachment hearings — will be informed in the coming days, likely on Friday, by administration officials that he is being reassigned to a position at the Defense Department, taking a key figure from the investigation out of the White House, according to two people familiar with the move who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss personnel decisions.

Vindman had already informed senior officials at the NSC that he intended to take an early exit from his assignment and leave his post by the end of the month, according to people familiar with his decision, but Trump is eager to make a symbol of the Army officer soon after the Senate acquitted him of the impeachment charges approved by House Democrats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1003a0-4924-11ea-9475-535736e48788_story.html

Do you believe Vladimir Putin? When asked at Helsinki if he helped Donald Trump get elected and he answered, "Yes, yes I did".

Of course he did. He hates Hitlery and would have done the same for whoever her opponent was. It happened to be Trump.

Jeeze your an idiot.
The most hilarious thing is that Clinton accused Putin's party of rigging the election in Russia, and then when the DNC emails were leaked it was proven that the DNC rigged the election for Hilary.

That is SOP for Democrats. They always falsely accuse others of doing what they themselves have done.

Hell, that's what the impeachment was about. They falsely accused Trump of doing what Biden was guilty of doing.

The Podesta Emails Proved They Are Liars, Criminals, Cheats and Thieves. They should have never hired those Pakistani Hackers to hack in to Congressional Files, and they should have Never Killed Seth Rich in retaliation for uploading The Emails to Assange who is now silenced and locked away for ever.

Last edited:

Someone in your administration and another under your command try and out you. What do you expect to happen, a promotion ? Your are a moron.
When you join the United States Military, you swear an oath to the country and to uphold the American Constitution.

You don't swear to the chief Banana Republican.
Have you ever been in the military?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

You fucking know he hasn't. It's nice to ask and all, but I highly doubt it. You just asking the question tells me you were. I know this because I was too. Six years.

Did Biden commit a corrupt political act? Yep.

In doing what? Carrying out Obama's foreign policy?
I though quid quo pro was evil

If I bought a car from you that is a quid pro quo. I give you money you give me a car. Not illegal or corrupt

If I pay you to kill my boss that is a quid pro quo. Not legal, very corrupt.

The policy Biden was carrying out was not an attempted attack the other half of our country.
nahhh he was just using tax payer dollars as leverage to enrich his family ....

Thank you for the Russian perspective. What's next? The Ukrainian StrikerCrowd hacked the DNC to help Hillary by framing Russia by making is seem that they were ones helping "The Don" by publishing damning DNC emails, not the Ukraine. They're the guilty ones your honor.

Trump is guilty until proven innocent am I right. That's how it works for Republicans in this country according to left wing scum.

Trump is under no obligation to testify, he has the same right you and I do.

so, with your diversion, what court found Trump guilty?

Neither was Clinton. She could have made them subpoena her and even fought that subpoena in court too.

Refusing to testify and defying subpoenas just makes one look guilty. Not allowing anyone around to testify even more so.

Neither was Clinton. She could have made them subpoena her and even fought that subpoena in court too.

Refusing to testify and defying subpoenas just makes one look guilty. Not allowing anyone around to testify even more so.

It may or may not. I don't know, it is an individuals choice, that is what makes America such a great country.

President Trump did answer the questions submitted to him in writing by the Mueller Witch Hunt Team

That's not the case under a system of justice where the accused is presumed innocent until the accuser proves guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, it's especially poignant in a political setting where partisan opposition can ask whatever questions they like.

IMHO bottom line: any politician that can avoid testifying regarding accusations but goes ahead and does it anyways is a fool unless that person has some damn strong exculpatory evidence and a GUARANTEE that he/she is going to be able to talk about it in detail when questioned.

Someone in your administration and another under your command try and out you. What do you expect to happen, a promotion ? Your are a moron.

trump committed crimes. OK? Nobody tried to out him. Other presidents have had people that opposed them, so just stop trying to make excuses for trump. The motherfucker is guilty of violations and the republican party helped cover up his crimes.
I'm sorry what crimes did he commit ?

Firing people for cause is not the same as sending them to gulags or executing them.

Just sayin'.

When you join the United States Military, you swear an oath to the country and to uphold the American Constitution.

You don't swear to the chief Banana Republican.
Ha ha ha ha. Do you even know the words of that oath ? It specifically mentions the President.

he gave her the dossier. sure. how did yo miss that?

That's not the case under a system of justice where the accused is presumed innocent until the accuser proves guilt beyond a reasonable doubt,

Congress is not our system of justice. It's 95% politics. We are the jurors now. Why are they withholding all the emails relating to the Ukraine? Why wont those who the initial witnesses implicated had knowledge of the Ukraine situation testify?

he gave her the dossier. sure. how did yo miss that?

Of course Uncle Pooty gave the dossier to Mrs. C., but he just used buffers like foreign spy Christopher Steele, so as to cover his ass as well as the Clintons. Remember, and never forget, that Putin owes Clinton big time. She turned over almost a quarter of our nation's Plutonium supplies to the Russian Federation leader.

That's not the case under a system of justice where the accused is presumed innocent until the accuser proves guilt beyond a reasonable doubt,

Congress is not our system of justice. It's 95% politics. We are the jurors now. Why are they withholding all the emails relating to the Ukraine? Why wont those who the initial witnesses implicated had knowledge of the Ukraine situation testify?

Actually, there were no initial witnesses in the Ukraine situation. The Whistleblower refused to testify at all. None of the so-called witnesses that the libs brought into the Capitol Subbasement had any first hand knowledge at all.

because we have jurisprudence in our country? I don't know. you seem truly confused that an innocent man is supposed to prove he's innocent rather than someone proving him guilty. wrong country.

Forum List

Back