And now Thomas Friedman: 'Joe Biden Is a Good Man and a Good President. He Must Bow Out of the Race'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
How much more will it take Joe, to make you realize what the rest of us know? As Maureen Dowd put it: “He has age-related issues, and those go in only one direction”.

I watched the Biden-Trump debate alone in a Lisbon hotel room, and it made me weep. I cannot remember a more heartbreaking moment in American presidential campaign politics in my lifetime, precisely because of what it revealed: Joe Biden, a good man and a good president, has no business running for re-election. And Donald Trump, a malicious man and a petty president, has learned nothing and forgotten nothing. He is the same fire hose of lies he always was, obsessed with his grievances — nowhere close to what it will take for America to lead in the 21st century.

Democrats need to support Biden but instead are criticizing him.
Democrats don't care about Biden .. they are only focused on winning the election or at least putting someone up against Trump that would be more challenging (Methinks Gavin Newsom).

Biden was in cognitive decline 4 years ago, and now that the tables have turned -- they know Biden will most likely not defeat Trump in November. It's panic mode and they should continue supporting him. They had their opportunity during the primaries to move forward with a new candidate, yet they continued to gaslight and support Biden.

Democrats have been shitting where they eat and now it's panic time as Trump support continues to increase while Biden support continues to decline.

So, let me get this straight. After 3 years of being told Biden had no mental acuity problems and was sharp as a tack, he suddenly developed mental problems during the recent debate? Were we being lied to then or lied to now?

How much more will it take Joe, to make you realize what the rest of us know? As Maureen Dowd put it: “He has age-related issues, and those go in only one direction”.

No way ! trump is a bigger problem. Joe isn't perfect but at least he's human. Only trump claims to be " perfect".

1719773621682.png

I'm fine dadburn it!

Now get off my lawn!!

I think they need to be honest with him, and tell him he should end his campaign.
The donors will handle it. They won't pay for something with uncertain returns. Unelected and unaccountable people running the government isn't in anyone's interest. Who is running things now? I'm guessing Jill, because Obama wouldn't have screwed it up this badly. Don't get me wrong, Obama is anti-American scum, but he had political savvy. Whoever is in charge now is a complete and total moron.

So, let me get this straight. After 3 years of being told Biden had no mental acuity problems and was sharp as a tack, he suddenly developed mental problems during the recent debate? Were we being lied to then or lied to now?

Yes, we were being lied to.
No matter what we would see with our own eyes, the Dimocrat enablers, whether it was politicians themselves, or their MSM, they were continually telling us to ignore that man behind the curtain.

Forum List

Back