And so it begins.....

Wasn't this thread about California wildfires, before it became about how meeeeeeeeaaaaaaan those awful liberals are? But then, no thread exists that won't be used by the fringe right cultists to declare their precious, precious victimhood.

Anyways, putting subdivisions in canyons and on forested hilltops, that's the fire hazard. Dense urban areas don't burn, and fires in areas without structures are no big deal. Stupid humans shouldn't try to live in spots where fire is regular part of the ecosystem. If they do, insurance company should ream them.

Who builds the McMansions in the canyons and on hilltops?

Why lookey here! It's limousine liberals! Hollywood magnates with money to burn.

And it does.

Righteously so.

My, my, I really did not realize that Orange County was a liberal bastion. In fact, seems to me it has always been known for it's Conservatism.

My, my, I really did not realize that Orange County was a liberal bastion. In fact, seems to me it has always been known for it's Conservatism.

Yo sucks old cocks, the high today for Yorba Linda will be 68° - so we are in an ice age, right?

I mean, hot days a week ago were proof of your idiotic religion, so cool days mean were are in an ice age, right?

You shit eating, primitive fucks are a hoot.

Wasn't this thread about California wildfires,

No, the thread was started by retarded leftists (redundant) hoping to use wildfires to support the stupid shit their little tin god was spewing.

before it became about how meeeeeeeeaaaaaaan those awful liberals are? But then, no thread exists that won't be used by the fringe right cultists to declare their precious, precious victimhood.

I'll make you a deal, don't be fucking retards, and I'll stop exposing the retardation you leftists promote.

Anyways, putting subdivisions in canyons and on forested hilltops, that's the fire hazard. Dense urban areas don't burn, and fires in areas without structures are no big deal. Stupid humans shouldn't try to live in spots where fire is a regular part of the ecosystem. If they do, insurance company should ream them.

Definitely some truth to that. The corridor that the 241 runs through, from Anaheim to Irvine, has burned every couple of years since I was a kid, some 50 years ago. Building homes in the natural path of wildfires is indeed stupid.

I never got it anyway; Irvine is nice. Anaheim is nice, Corona is nice, but that passage is a dry, dusty hellhole, damn near desert.

I started this thread....where did I ever mention supporting "the stupid shit their little tin god was spewing" whatever THAT means?

I know this will disappoint some here (you know who you are) but the fires are pretty much under control now.

Who was the fucking retard who started this thread as if it were a proxy for global climate disorientation

I started the thread.....now, kindly SHOW where I talked about global climate "disorientation" at all. TIA

I know this will disappoint some here (you know who you are) but the fires are pretty much under control now.

It was you crowing about how this proves that your little tin god isn't a fucking retard - that global warming is TOOOOO real, and the fires prove it.

BTW, the fires were arson.
Where was I "crowing" about global warming in this thread? Prove it....or simply be re-proven to be a liar.

My fifth post in this thread....anything about global warming?

Shall I continue?

Don't trip on that bottom lip, Shortbus... :lol:

Still not willing to admit you lied about what I've said in this thread, eh? So.....you don't mind lying.....color me surprised. :D
so pray tell, what exactly were you inferring then? I'm dying to hear this one. Even antagonizing the conservatives. So there's a fire. What of it? If your inference wasn't global warming/ climate change, then what is it you wanted?

Last edited:
My fifth post in this thread....anything about global warming?

Shall I continue?

Don't trip on that bottom lip, Shortbus... :lol:

Still not willing to admit you lied about what I've said in this thread, eh? So.....you don't mind lying.....color me surprised. :D

Funny - when Sucks Old Cocks and dog cum directly claimed AGW, I didn't see you distancing yourself.

You're not that clever - or clever at all, Shortbus - everyone knew what you were insinuating.

Directly claimed AGW? Say it isn't so!

Just out of curiosity, what gain do you find from speaking like a 14 year old?

They were made more likely to occur and likely to be more severe. Whose "Sploogy"?

While forest fires can cause damage and disruption they also can clean out underbrush, making areas accessible to wildlife and also fertilize the ground so new shoots can emerge - feeding wildlife. More, there are some seeds that have to be heated in order to germinate.

But it also makes for good photo opportunities:

R4zkvV9DDdwAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

R4zkvV9DDdwAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Attachments

• $AK sun 2.jpg
    $AK sun 2.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 53

Forum List

Back