And some of you idiots want reparations for people like this???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This example of the idiocy of paying reparations...
Kodak Black gets on a boat and throws around $100K into the ocean

Is that Straw I smell?

1625146076681.png

This example of the idiocy of paying reparations...
Kodak Black gets on a boat and throws around $100K into the ocean

No flockin' way! Why didn't he just donate it to some charity! Throwing cash like that around, more than a PhD gets paid to do serious life saving work, this dude is gonna need a LOT of reparations soon! :smoke:

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the vast majority. I'll not support one as long as we as a country do not support either.

You're just building a straw man fallacy to distract from a subject that damages your Reich.

Do you have an issue with people perhaps squandering tax payer money or do you just simply have a problem with blacks? (no need to actually answer)

From 2011? Not sure what that has to do with the op, but I'm guessing most Americans wouldn't support that either. I'm assuming you have some proof that shows otherwise?

We are still supporting it. There are no restrictions on the billions constantly being pumped to keep bankers afloat.

pknopp
So YOU believe the VAST majority of US Americans are cocaine users and hooker customers? Wow. Frankly with that grossly uninformed opinion... I am convinced YOU are definitely a cocaine user and probably though can't afford a hooker so you play with yourself... probably right now as this assessment of you is "painful" which is what you obviously want...i.e. PAIN!
Now for the FACTS...
According to the 2016 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, nearly 1.9 million or 0.8 percent of the population aged 18 or older are current cocaine users,
How many people use cocaine? So you wrote..
"hypocrisy of the vast majority."
Again not only your ignorance but obviously drug induced make you part of the 0.8% of Americans using cocaine!

You know it is so SAD that the Internet provides most of the answers to dumb people's observation...
("hypocrisy of the vast majority.") why do these dummies continue to post totally unsubstantiated and totally SUBJECTIVE material such as "pkknopp posted?
FACTS first dummies!
According to the 2016 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, nearly 1.9 million or 0.8 percent of the population aged 18 or older are current cocaine users,
How many people use cocaine? So you wrote..

As of 2021, Kodak Black's net worth is estimated to be $600 thousand.
If this idiot truly threw $100k away... he dumped 1/6th of his net worth!

Forum List

Back