And some of you idiots want reparations for people like this???

From 2011? Not sure what that has to do with the op, but I'm guessing most Americans wouldn't support that either. I'm assuming you have some proof that shows otherwise?

We are still supporting it. There are no restrictions on the billions constantly being pumped to keep bankers afloat.

'We' are not supporting it, there are lots of things the government does, with both R and D in charge, that a lot of people don't agree with. In reality, we have very little power to change anything. And it still doesn't make reparations the right thing to do either.

From 2011? Not sure what that has to do with the op, but I'm guessing most Americans wouldn't support that either. I'm assuming you have some proof that shows otherwise?

We are still supporting it. There are no restrictions on the billions constantly being pumped to keep bankers afloat.

'We' are not supporting it, there are lots of things the government does, with both R and D in charge, that a lot of people don't agree with. In reality, we have very little power to change anything. And it still doesn't make reparations the right thing to do either.

If you continue to vote for it, you are supporting it.

If it's OK to give some, money from the taxpayers coffers, IMO it's OK to give it to others also.

pknopp Hell no as a black man I would be against some idiot whether black or white throwing money away!
But of course YOU had to be the racist here! I was pointing out how stupid the concept of reparations is in light of
the stupid use of the money if an idiot like Kodiak Black received it.

pknopp Hell no as a black man I would be against some idiot whether black or white throwing money away!
But of course YOU had to be the racist here! I was pointing out how stupid the concept of reparations is in light of
the stupid use of the money if an idiot like Kodiak Black received it.

I never see anyone complaining about the billions we give to people with no oversite how it's used. I posted a link about how it was used.

pknopp
First of all the correct spelling is "oversight" not "oversite"!
Second the issue is if idiots like Kodiak Black decides to throw $100K in the water what would this idiot do with the estimated
reparations of

After Reparations Study Suggests $151 Million for Each African American,

Experts Say Money Alone Isn't Enough​

pknopp
First of all the correct spelling is "oversight" not "oversite"!
Second the issue is if idiots like Kodiak Black decides to throw $100K in the water what would this idiot do with the estimated
reparations of

After Reparations Study Suggests $151 Million for Each African American,

Experts Say Money Alone Isn't Enough​

Just keep on ignoring the lack of oversight of the billions of other dollars we give away if you wish. Why is that? You single out one person who as noted likely didn't throw away a single real dollar. Why is that this one person is so important but the many others are not?

Forum List

Back