And The Award For 'Gun Grabber Pussy Of The Century' Goes To?

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
This wanker...

Just a day after a radical Islamic terrorist took the lives of 49 Americans at a nightclub in Orlando, Gersh Kuntzman of the New York Daily News decided he was going to put his best liberal bias to task and show why AR-15's are "horrifying, dangerous and very very loud."

Kuntzman couldn't fathom why anyone would ever want to own one of these "military style assault weapons," so he traveled to a gun shop in Philadelphia and did what so many Americans have the right to do in their spare time: he shot a firearm in a safe setting, just for the fun of it. The results were highly entertaining:

"The recoil bruised my shoulder. The brass shell casing disoriented me as they flew past my face ... The explosions -- loud like a bomb -- gave me a temporary case of PTSD ... I was anxious and irritable," Kuntzman journals of his poor little traumatized emotions!

O.M.G. L.O.L. Please excuse me while I compose myself ...

Ok Mr. Kuntzman, time to grow some balls.

I'm a 135 lb. female and have absolutely zero fear of firing an AR-15. And. I can tell you, without a doubt, it does NOT sound like a cannon, nor does it feel like a bazooka...

- See more at: LOL: This Daily News Reporter Just Claimed He Got PTSD After Firing an AR-15

maxresdefault.jpg

I'd bet money the pussified sob has never fired a bazooka, so how the hell can he make such a ridiculous comparison? Also I guess he's never fried an M 1 carbine or an M 14, both have much more recoil.

I'd bet money the pussified sob has never fired a bazooka, so how the hell can he make such a ridiculous comparison? Also I guess he's never fried an M 1 carbine or an M 14, both have much more recoil.

'PTSD?' Hilarious. Only a Gun Grabber Communist/Progressive wanker could make such a bizarre pussified claim. :cuckoo:

That a Jewish "news reporter" supports gun control is news?

Sorry, not impressed...

That a Jewish "news reporter" supports gun control is news?

Sorry, not impressed...

Israeli "news reporters' handle guns pretty well. So i don't know if being Jewish has anything to do with it. I think it's just a case of another Communist/Progressive wanker being a pussified drama queen.

Jewish/Israeli "news" types are 100% for gun control for unChosen Americans, not Jews...

Just goes to show what kind of flakes they have in the liberal media. Sounds like the wife beater reporter in Chi town that tried to buy an AR and was turned down for being a dirt bag wife beater...

This wanker...

Just a day after a radical Islamic terrorist took the lives of 49 Americans at a nightclub in Orlando, Gersh Kuntzman of the New York Daily News decided he was going to put his best liberal bias to task and show why AR-15's are "horrifying, dangerous and very very loud."

Kuntzman couldn't fathom why anyone would ever want to own one of these "military style assault weapons," so he traveled to a gun shop in Philadelphia and did what so many Americans have the right to do in their spare time: he shot a firearm in a safe setting, just for the fun of it. The results were highly entertaining:

"The recoil bruised my shoulder. The brass shell casing disoriented me as they flew past my face ... The explosions -- loud like a bomb -- gave me a temporary case of PTSD ... I was anxious and irritable," Kuntzman journals of his poor little traumatized emotions!

I'm a 135 lb. female and have absolutely zero fear of firing an AR-15. And. I can tell you, without a doubt, it does NOT sound like a cannon, nor does it feel like a bazooka...

- See more at: LOL: This Daily News Reporter Just Claimed He Got PTSD After Firing an AR-15

Why do you need an AR-15?

or a plain old 30-06 for that matter

This wanker...

Why do you need an AR-15?

Irrelevant, and none ya business.

Forum List

Back