And The First State To Take Federal Money Is.... *Drum Roll* ....CALIFORNIA!

...followed by Illinois and Connecticut. All blue states. Funny how that works. :auiqs.jpg:

Now who woulda guessed that. LOL Always first to shoot off their mouths yet always first to beg for mo money to hep us cause we too godamn stupid to make it on our own.

...followed by Illinois and Connecticut. All blue states. Funny how that works. :auiqs.jpg:

Deceptive thread title. Try telling the truth.

LOL you are a complete tool.

Ate their State Taxes not high enough to not need Federal dollars?
Ever see property taxes in Texas? HOLLY SHIT!

Deceptive thread title. Try telling the truth.

LOL you are a complete tool.
I don't write deceptive thread titles.

They have the majority of workers how is that so hard to fathom?

Where's all the wealth you lefties keep telling me that blue states have and red states don't, hmmm? Why can't you pay your own way?
I have no idea why all the lefties tell yous that. The wealth of individuals have nothing to do with unemployment insurance.

Yes, I have. And they are phenomenally low - so long as you steer clear of the blue infection zones. Matter of fact, that seems to be the trend nationwide. I wonder why that is.... :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, I have. And they are phenomenally low - so long as you steer clear of the blue infection zones. Matter of fact, that seems to be the trend nationwide. I wonder why that is.... :auiqs.jpg:
Texass property taxes are high as hell..

Texass property taxes are high as hell..

Read my whole post and try again.

Where do you think the Feds get most of their money? Those same Blue states (CA and NY are 1 and 2).

In California, each resident is sending in $348 more than they get back. In Iowa, each resident is receiving $797 more back in federal services than they paid in taxes.

They have the majority of workers how is that so hard to fathom?

Where's all the wealth you lefties keep telling me that blue states have and red states don't, hmmm? Why can't you pay your own way?
I have no idea why all the lefties tell yous that. The wealth of individuals have nothing to do with unemployment insurance.

So... your "tax the rich" mentality doesn't work?

Imagine my shock.

Where do you think the Feds get most of their money? Those same Blue states (CA and NY are 1 and 2).

In California, each resident is sending in $348 more than they get back. In Iowa, each resident is receiving $797 more back in federal services than they paid in taxes.

Wrong.

Forum List

Back