And the left once again makes the rules... and laughs at the very rules they make.

And, as expected, folks like rightwinger and Mac1958 have ignored this story.
Having no such pause to make dozens of threads about Trump and Covid... yet... nothing on California's governor having a $350 lunch with lobbyist surrounded by people - and not a single one with mask.
Nothing on Pelosi and the Democrats for their planned extravagant gala to celebrate themselves... in an enclosed room with 8 per table... which at first they defended until the photo leaked and Pelosi was forced to cancel.

Hypocrisy is thy name
I don’t see anyone on the left defending those actions

Why do you defend Trump hosting super spreader events?

Hadn't seen it.

If you had acted like a normal adult and asked my opinion, instead of jumping to conclusions based on pure ignorance, I would have provided it.

Instead, you have demonstrated why I no longer put much effort into trying to communicate with Trumpsters.

How could you have missed it? Surely the source of your news reported it?!?
And there it is.... that is why he hasn't seen it.
Folks living in the world of CNN, NYT etc. - they only know half the story at BEST.
Yeah, you guys get ALL the news in your world, plus it's Da Troof.

Having no such pause to make dozens of threads about Trump and Covid... yet... nothing on California's governor having a $350 lunch with lobbyist surrounded by people - and not a single one with mask.
Nothing on Pelosi and the Democrats for their planned extravagant gala to celebrate themselves... in an enclosed room with 8 per table... which at first they defended until the photo leaked and Pelosi was forced to cancel.

Hypocrisy is thy name

That's because you don't fricken pay attention. On top of Newsom defending his actions, he lies in his apology.

Yeah, you guys get ALL the news in your world, plus it's Da Troof.
They say a pic is worth a thousand words.

1605796000373.png

1605796032943.png

Newsom is an idiot here. He has managed to undermine every good thing he has done
well it's not as if that would actually take very long.

however, glad to see you at least call someone out to be held to their own rules.

Hypocrisy is thy name

That's because you don't fricken pay attention. On top of Newsom defending his actions, he lies in his apology.

Newsom.....I made a very bad mistake

Why don‘t Republicans ever apologize ?

View attachment 417912

California Governor at posh party in the middle of the "catastrophic doomsday virus".... just more "for thee not for me"

NO THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in California.

He feels very entitled.

"Public servant," my foot!

And the usual from rightwinger... deflection.
Mac1958... the usual... deflection towards something about his favorite word - Trumpsters.

Newsom has installed some of the harshest restrictions in America. Directly causing 100,000's of people losing their jobs, in excess of 100,000 small businesses closed, most will never open again. To top that off, he appears daily ranting about masks... people should be changing their Thanksgiving plans... people should even consider leaving their masks on while eating, only briefly opening it to take a bite... hes said.
And here... he gets caught. And what does he do? - He makes an empty apology while smiling and chuckling, and lied about it being "partially outdoors" - it was not. As seen in the photos, the large glass partition wall was closed. It was an enclosed room. Period.
And all the left do is deflect.

Mac1958... the usual... deflection towards something about his favorite word - Trumpsters.

Newsom has installed some of the harshest restrictions in America. Directly causing 100,000's of people losing their jobs, in excess of 100,000 small businesses closed, most will never open again. To top that off, he appears daily ranting about masks... people should be changing their Thanksgiving plans... people should even consider leaving their masks on while eating, only briefly opening it to take a bite... hes said.
And here... he gets caught. And what does he do? - He makes an empty apology while smiling and chuckling, and lied about it being "partially outdoors" - it was not. As seen in the photos, the large glass partition wall was closed. It was an enclosed room. Period.
No deflection
Newsom was wrong, apologized
Nobody is defending him.

when will Republicans do the same?

No deflection
Newsom was wrong, apologized
Nobody is defending him.

when will Republicans do the same?
Sorry, he did not apologize.
He chuckled and lied about the surroundings. Almost making a joke of it.
Again - he is one of the most outspoken "Restrictions!! Restrictions!!" politicians in the country. His policies have resulted in 100,000's losing their jobs and appalling number of small business closures due to his heavy handed restrictions.
But he himself - has a $350 lunch with lobbyist... he called him a "long time friend"... indeed...I bet he is a "friend".
An apology, especially a half hearted gesture of an apology, is not acceptable. He is not sorry. Other than getting caught.

Hypocrisy is thy name

Newsom...it was an outdoors restaurant....bullshit.

Hypocrisy is thy name

And you notice the left media let that slide without comment.
As shown in the photo... is a glass enclosed patio. It has large glass walls that can be opened in fair weather.
They were closed at least when the photo was taken, and there is no indication they were opened at any point in their extravagant $350 lunch.

Hypocrisy is thy name

As shown in the photo... is a glass enclosed patio. It has large glass walls that can be opened in fair weather.
They were closed at least when the photo was taken, and there is no indication they were opened at any point in their extravagant $350 lunch.

The media let it slide? Hell, most of the media hasn't covered any of the story.

Hypocrisy is thy name

The media let it slide? Hell, most of the media hasn't covered any of the story.

CNN did a write up, but the focus was on his apology... literally saying his apology was sincere.
They must be talking about a different apology given by someone else. Seriously.
Course they fully expect their readers/watchers won't actually watch the "apology"... where he smiled and chuckled through half of it and lied about the surroundings and misrepresenting who he was with. Which 3 of them were high dollar lobbyist... no doubt... who paid for the $350/person lunch.

Forum List

Back