....and then we have this on Pence.......

right as of this moment - trump is in violation of the law he was forced to sign regarding implementing the even tougher sanctions that were put in place by congress & were to go in effect Oct 1. he's gone 2 months in violation.

it's crystal clear he has putin's hand up that fat ample orange ass of his.

Excellent point, I had forgotten about Trump having to sign off on that.....

(Putin must have told Trump not to dare signing off on those sanctions....after all, why did we help to put your fat ass in the oval office.....LOL)

Remember, it means nothing. It's all fake news.

At least that's what the Trumpflakes say before every successive indictment.

The irony for Pence, is that he is now also hated in Indiana since he and Trump shafted the Carrier workers with their lies...No where to go for poor Pence...LOL
I know of at least one trumpanzee catfish in Indiana who would still lick his boots.

I just have one quick question. Can the Reverend Vice President Mike Pence meet with Mueller's investigators without his wife/ mother present if one of the investigators is a woman?

You card-carrying liberal brain-dead corpulent ugolicious rectum-sniffing tramp !!

You may be a TOTAL IDIOT.......But, you're a funny idiot........
Have you seen the bottom of that bottle yet?

Remember, it means nothing. It's all fake news.

At least that's what the Trumpflakes say before every successive indictment.
It doesn’t. Tell us what you think it means?

I guess the left hasn't thought the Russia thing through. It was Hillary and Hussein who authorized the sale of uranium sites to Russia or at least the Hussein dominated administration. If there was any interference in the U.S. election (which is doubtful and not proven) it's on Hussein's skinny shoulders and we might as roll up the freaking FBI and CIA and start over.
You mean Obama gumby the flexible president? The ass kissing low bowing Russian lap boy, that Obama?

If the Democrats get Trump, they'll go after Pence, and then they'll go after whoever is next.

When the GOP is out the White House, they'll go after whoever is in the Oval Office, and the next person.

Because both parties are mostly interested in just getting the other guy to obtain more power.

We all know this is what's going to happen, right?

That undermines Pence's claim that he was totally ignorant of Pence's Russia ties and that Flynn had lied to him about it. That supposed lie, remember, was the justification Trump gave for firing Flynn.

Oh the tangled web we weave........LOL

Still updating. Today Trump issued an official TWEET that the reason he fired Flynn was that he lied to both Pence, and the FBI.

This is seem like a minor change, but it means Trump also fired Flynn for violating 18 USC 1001, the felony Flynn pled guilty to.

So when Trump asked Comey (head of the FBI) to go easy on Flynn, he was asking the head of the FBI to ignore the crime Flynn just committed. Which obviously is an obstruction of justice.
So Obama telling his staff to go easy on Hillary when she was committing felonies with her home brew server isn't but trump doing it is a massive thing... YOU LEFTARDS ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS HYPOCRITES>>>>!!!!

only at the 9th post you bring up Hillary??.....You fuckheads are getting lazy.....LOL
Lazy?

I am getting tired....of your bullshit.

Trump this, Trump that....okay...now it looks like Trump has a 0.05% change of getting impeached and an even lesser chance of getting removed. QUICK, start working on Pence. Pence this, Pence that.....GODDAMMIT.. NOW, start working on Paul Ryan...

KEEP GOING. HILLARY WILL BE PRESIDENT SOON....

:lol:

So Obama telling his staff to go easy on Hillary when she was committing felonies with her home brew server isn't but trump doing it is a massive thing... YOU LEFTARDS ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS HYPOCRITES>>>>!!!!

Find an Obama quote like the one below......and then we can chat a bit more....Until then, have an enema.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

It all depends which staff. Obama never told the FBI, or DOJ

KEEP GOING. HILLARY WILL BE PRESIDENT SOON....

Gee, are you going to bring up Hillary for the next 10 years???

Seriously, get a few more brain cells activated and try to figure out thatwe DO NOT want Hillary in the oval office ....she blew it...BUT, we need to get the orange fat ass out of there as soon as possible.

It all depends which staff. Obama never told the FBI, or DOJ

We're not talking the staff in his pants. Prove he didn't tell the FBI or DOJ.

LWNJ's are placing all of their hopes and dreams on an investigation that so far has produced: a tax issue from 2006, and a known liar who was fired for lying, admitting that he lied.

Keep up the great work!

:rofl:

Forum List

Back