And There Goes Rudy Under The Bus

It's funny how the pseudocons have memories like that of goldfish.

Now they are pretending they don't remember Joe Biden was way ahead in the polls above all other Democrats and Trump when Trump started his campaign to rig the 2020 election.

And now Trump is trying to pretend he never directed Rudy to help him rig the election.
And Hillary had a 95% chance of winning with exit polls the day of the election. How did that work out for you..........LOL

It's pretty twisted how Trump demands unquestioning loyalty from his lickspittles, but does not hesitate to turn on them in a heartbeat.

They deserve it, though. That's what they get for sucking up to a corrupt, lying crook.

I wonder if Trump has gotten word that Rudy is going to jail for his shenanigans with Lev and Igor.

Rudy the Hand Grenade said he's heard people say Trump will throw him under the bus. Then he said that would never happen.

Uh oh!

Trump Denies Giuliani Acted on His Behalf in Ukraine: ‘Rudy Has Other Clients’

Asked point-blank if Giuliani was acting on his behalf in trying to dig up dirt on former vice president Joe Biden—an issue now at the heart of an impeachment inquiry—Trump said, “No, I didn’t direct him, but he is a warrior, he is a warrior.”

When asked what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine, Trump deflected and told the ex-Fox anchor that he would “have to ask that to Rudy.”
:CryingCow:

Nothing burger

I gave live statements from Gulliani......for 2 weeks ago..............he lays it all out there in an interview............

And why he was there. Daily Beast ...............yeah right........just another day and more TDS.
Yes, as usual, when confronted with reality, you slam your hands over your eyes and ears and shout "FAKE NEWS!"

Here's a right wing rag saying the same thing:

Trump says he didn’t direct Rudy Giuliani to conduct investigations in Ukraine
Giuliani was there by his own Admission from the video I've already shown to find evidence and witnesses for his client Trump.............When asked about Biden..........he said yeah I want them investigated and laid it out why they should be investigated.........

That was 2 weeks ago............and Giuliani is there as his defense lawyer to nail those attacking his client.......which happens to be the entire Dem party............LOL

I'd like to hear from those 4 witnesses.........and guess what..........in a Senate trial Trump's lawyer has the right to call them there...............LOL

Interesting isn't it.......should be fun.

I wonder if Trump has gotten word that Rudy is going to jail for his shenanigans with Lev and Igor.
Liberal Fantasies..............in the video he addresses that............Period.........

He's got some shit on your side............hope he has a good way of exposing it should he disappear.........LOL

Let's go to the transcript:

The President: Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who· was very·good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in .the Ukraine .were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

He is not worried about digging up dirt on Biden, he is worried about the corruption and the attempts to sink his presidential aspirations.

What about this don't you get?

:dunno:

Why do you refuse to see it from the president's POV?

I'll give you that. But his actions to accomplish it were criminal. NO Governor will stay Governor longer than a week if he uses criminal methods to look into potential criminal actions of another person. One is in Prison right now for attempting Quid Pro Quo. But it appears that the new McDonald V ruling may get him released. But he's politically finished regardless. he won't be reinstated as Governor. The Ex Governor merely inquired about setting up a quid pro quo. He didn't actually start the process.

Rod Blagojevich already tried to use the recent ruling to get his record expunged. The Higher courts did a field goal with his butt.

Rump is somewhere between the two cases. And both are political career enders even though one may get a repreival while the other won't. If there is any justice at all, (and it doesn't rely on Barr) then Rump will be removed from office even if no criminal charges are filed. If it gets to the Senate, look for Chief Roberts to make rulings in that direction.

I thought if it goes to the Senate, Roberts said he will recuse himself. For what reason I don't know.

Do you have a quote on that? Roberts is required by law to officiate the Senate Impeachment if it comes to that. Only the Chief Justice can sit in that chair. The only way out of it is for him to step down from his position. The problem we have is, Rump has been insulting him viciously for some time now. I don't know if he can be as impartial as what is required. He may make rulings one the safe side when he shouldn't or make rulings on the more drastic side. This is a quantity that is unknown at this time. I can fully understand why the Rumpsters want a different sitting Supreme Court Justice but the law is cut and dried.

Rudy the Hand Grenade said he's heard people say Trump will throw him under the bus. Then he said that would never happen.

Uh oh!

Asked point-blank if Giuliani was acting on his behalf in trying to dig up dirt on former vice president Joe Biden—an issue now at the heart of an impeachment inquiry—Trump said, “No, I didn’t direct him, but he is a warrior, he is a warrior.”

When asked what Giuliani was doing in Ukraine, Trump deflected and told the ex-Fox anchor that he would “have to ask that to Rudy.”

Trump's supporters will believe this... despite Trump being ON TAPE AND TRANSCRIPT telling the President of Ukraine to meet with Giuliani... Jesus.

The President: Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who· was very·good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in .the Ukraine .were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

He is not worried about digging up dirt on Biden, he is worried about the corruption and the attempts to sink his presidential aspirations.

I'll give you that. But his actions to accomplish it were criminal. NO Governor will stay Governor longer than a week if he uses criminal methods to look into potential criminal actions of another person. One is in Prison right now for attempting Quid Pro Quo. But it appears that the new McDonald V ruling may get him released. But he's politically finished regardless. he won't be reinstated as Governor. The Ex Governor merely inquired about setting up a quid pro quo. He didn't actually start the process.

Rod Blagojevich already tried to use the recent ruling to get his record expunged. The Higher courts did a field goal with his butt.

Rump is somewhere between the two cases. And both are political career enders even though one may get a repreival while the other won't. If there is any justice at all, (and it doesn't rely on Barr) then Rump will be removed from office even if no criminal charges are filed. If it gets to the Senate, look for Chief Roberts to make rulings in that direction.

I thought if it goes to the Senate, Roberts said he will recuse himself. For what reason I don't know.

Do you have a quote on that? Roberts is required by law to officiate the Senate Impeachment if it comes to that. Only the Chief Justice can sit in that chair. The only way out of it is for him to step down from his position. The problem we have is, Rump has been insulting him viciously for some time now. I don't know if he can be as impartial as what is required. He may make rulings one the safe side when he shouldn't or make rulings on the more drastic side. This is a quantity that is unknown at this time. I can fully understand why the Rumpsters want a different sitting Supreme Court Justice but the law is cut and dried.

It was mentioned on Fox yesterday because of the Trump/Roberts Twitter battle.

Uh oh!

Trump's supporters will believe this... despite Trump being ON TAPE AND TRANSCRIPT telling the President of Ukraine to meet with Giuliani... Jesus.

Yes he did. So what?

Sounds normal to me. Sounds like a relationship being formed between two new administration's for whom want to get started out on a non-corrupt goodfoot, and this instead of getting started out on one that is a possible corrupting one, where as it would be business as usual in the corrupt underworld that had been operating in Ukraine. Building up a tough corruption fighting friend (giuliani), in order to help Ukraine with their corruption problem seemed A-ok to me. If the Bidens are clean, then what worry would it be for them in the saga ?? The squirming is interesting indeed, and then an impeachment hearing started over it all ???? Really ??? You just can't make this mess up I tell ya.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter........it's a figurehead situation..........not a real courtroom.......

If it goes to trial............the Senate is gonna probably vote to dismiss from the onset..........they want it gone.

Uh oh!

Yes he did. So what?
God forbid that Trump's defense lawyer be allowed to defend his client........Dems are a bunch of wankers.........and Biden is guilty as sin............and they know it..........Hell the courts there say they interfered with our election in favor of Hillary .....

And still the shrill yelps from a bunch of lap dog wankers.........with a sham investigation.

I am familiar with the "So Called" twitter battle. Roberts stayed very professional while Rump went into his normal insulting tirades. Something comes to mind, "Don't poke the Bear".

I am familiar with the "So Called" twitter battle. Roberts stayed very professional while Rump went into his normal insulting tirades. Something comes to mind, "Don't poke the Bear".
9th Circuit court is a dang joke............and some were appointed by Obama.......and they get overturned more than any other Federal Court in the country.

Barr laughs at the 9th.........LOL

So do I..........OBAMA COURT........LMAO

Trump lied to O'Reilly. He directed Rudy, and now he's throwing Rudy under the bus. What about this don't you get?
He recommended Rudy not directed (i.e. ordered). That's my take of the read.

Doesn't matter........it's a figurehead situation..........not a real courtroom.......

If it goes to trial............the Senate is gonna probably vote to dismiss from the onset..........they want it gone.

What won't be allowed in the theatrics I saw in the House. The people will be called to testify, their testimony will be noted. No mention of Hunter Biden or Joe Biden. No mention of Obama and company. No harrassing of the people will be allowed. And you can bet it will be tested. It's up to the Chief Justice to put a stop to it. It's not the figurehead you believe it will be. And no Schiff alibiing will allowed. I wonder how many will be sent to the showers before all the Senators start behaving themselves.

What won't be allowed in the theatrics I saw in the House. The people will be called to testify, their testimony will be noted. No mention of Hunter Biden or Joe Biden. No mention of Obama and company. No harrassing of the people will be allowed. And you can bet it will be tested. It's up to the Chief Justice to put a stop to it. It's not the figurehead you believe it will be. And no Schiff alibiing will allowed. I wonder how many will be sent to the showers before all the Senators start behaving themselves.
Dems don't have the power in the House.
Dems cannot cherry pick witnesses or who is called in the Senate.
Dems cannot stop Trump lawyers from questioning the witnesses called or calling their own witnesses.

Uh oh!

Don’t you Trump boot lickers ever get sick of the constant lies? Point blank, there it is, bold faced lie. Sickening; makes we want to fucking puke.

Forum List

Back