And they say Trump is 'different'

Listen you idiots. What Trump usually says, however bombastic, is what people shout at theri TVs.

Trump actually talks to people in his way as they are people and not a media spun and holstered device.

If we're paying attention, I'm not the idiot here.

Trup doesn't like crypto because he says its value is highly volatile and based on thin air.

So, Mr. Smart Guy, what's the value of the dollar based on, then? What's the unit of account for just one of them? Trump says it's stronger than ever and desnlt want any competition toward it.

We're trying to better understand his logic. You see?

Will you help us to better understand it?
No, sorry, you are the idiot here. You're a goddamned sheep in sheep's clothing. (Kudos to Churchill)

The US Dollar is backed by the US Government and has been a stable currency for a hundred years. It is the Gold Standard around the world

Bitcoin is backed by nothing but blind speculation. When it collapses, it will be worthless

The government doesn't have anything. It doesn't have anything because it doesn't produce anything. All it does it steal from those who do at the barrel of a government gun and redistribute it.

So if the government is backing the dollar, what is the government backing the dollar with?

Prior to 1971 the dollar was backed by gold and silver.

After that, they stopped doing it and started backing it with a receipt for a claim check on an IOU bond.

Last edited:
No, sorry, you are the idiot here. You're a goddamned sheep in sheep's clothing. (Kudos to Churchill)

So you're not going to tell us what the unit of account is for $1?

Why not?

Trump says the value of crypto is based on thin air and prefers the dollar. He claims it's stronger than ever, too.

Well, why does he say that?

He's your guy. You're not gonna help him out here?

Share your wisdom with the group, please. We like to learn.

Thanks!

I have to agree with Trump on this one

I think Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies are a House of Cards
When they collapse, it ain’t gunna be pretty
The reason they are successful is because the world thinks that government fiat money is a house of cards

Prove them wrong and the cryptocurrencies go bye, bye.

Listen you idiots. What Trump usually says, however bombastic, is what people shout at theri TVs.

Trump actually talks to people in his way as they are people and not a media spun and holstered device.

Trup doesn't like crypto because he says its value is highly volatile and based on thin air.

So, Mr. Smart Guy, what's the value of the dollar based on, then? What's the unit of account for just one of them? Trump says it's stronger than ever and desnlt want any competition toward it.

1623100486741.png

About 37% lower than one month ago......yeah, that's volatile.

View attachment 498381

So where is the graph showing the dollar in comparison?

Also note that not all cryptocurrency is Bitcoin.

So where are those graphs?

Hmm?

View attachment 498381

So crypto isn't immune from profit taking and value corrections....What's the point?

The world currencies will all crash and burn. Nothing can stop that now.

Are cryptocurrencies the next currency or merely a symptom of the coming crash?

We shall all find out soon......................................

Okay, now we'll need to see a chart demonstrating the volatility of the dollar, Toddster. You know. For comparison sake?

Of course, you'll need to know the store of value for $1. Meaning its unit of account. Otherwise any said chart or graph is meaningless.

Go for it, Toddster! Let's see it!

Normaly I would insert a giggly emoji there, but the giggly emojis are no place to be found. Similar to the unit of account we're still waiting on. Ha!

So if the government is backing the dollar, what is the government backing the dollar with?
The US has a $20 trillion GDP
One third of the territory in the US is owned by the US Government
View attachment 498383
What assets does Bitcoin have
You mean the American Indian owns it, right?

I think the US is just borrowing the land from them. If not, I'm sure they will give them a fair price for it all, just as soon as they give blacks reparation payments.

Not to worry, there is plenty of money to print out of thin air.

Last I checked, there is lots of air.

View attachment 498383

View attachment 498383

I think the US is just borrowing the land from them. If not, I'm sure they will give them a fair price for it all, just as soon as they give blacks reparation payments.

Boy, when we get those rent and reparations bills we'll be dead broke.

View attachment 498381

Hmm?

Ummm....the same one.

1623102075092.png

Unit of account......on the left.

Knock yourself out......

View attachment 498381

So crypto isn't immune from profit taking and value corrections....What's the point?

highly volatile

View attachment 498383

Nope......Owned by We the People

View attachment 498381

highly volatile
Yeah....m'kay.....No highly volatile value bubbles being pumped up by the Fed and Wall Street again.....newp....nada one.

Unit of account......on the left.

Toddster, that doesn't tell us the unit of account for $1. Which you fully know. Heh heh.

Do you even know what a store of value means?

I thought you were supposed to work in the financial industry.

All you're doing is beating around the bush. You're hiding from the question.

Come on, man. Defend your guy here.

There is no graph or chart (at least not a valid one anyway) for the unit of account for a dollar.

And you and I know precisely why that is. Right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back