And this is a hate crime?

Whites DESERVE to be hated because we are the OPPRESSORS. All violence against us is LEGITIMATE.

“The Federal Bureau of Investigation is investigating the incident as a possible hate crime[.]”

Apparently you don't understand what the word 'possible' means.

“Somali Center officials have said that a man has threatened the local Muslim community for months, though it is not clear if the vehicle's driver was that person, the council said.”

Hence 'possible,' if the driver is determined to be the individual making the threats, then prosecution as a hate crime as perfectly appropriate.

You and most others in the right are truly ridiculous, attempting to contrive controversies where none exist.

The Muslim boy that was hit wasn't hit by a "hit & run" driver.

I live here and I know the facts of the story. You have twisted snippets from the internet.

The man that killed the boy had been stalking Muslims for a couple months now. He made various threats BASED ON THEIR RELIGION. He knew the Imom of the Mosque and dilebertly targeted his children.
He posted threats on Facebook based on their religion. He drove around here in KC with terrible things about Muslims printed all over his car windows. He pulled weapons on other Muslims threatening to kill them. He also planted bombs at another location. He also had a machete on his person when arrested. He was also an ex Muslim that had recently converted to another religion.

He was basically a terrorist & this was MOST DEFINITELY a hate crime.

Perhaps you should get a fucking clue before spouting off your partisan bullshit.

At least I'm left with a sense of glee that 25 blacks will murder other blacks in America on this Friday night. Their brains (what they have of brains) will be splattered all over America's mean streets, and dozens more will be critically injured from gunshot wounds. Even in our darkest hours, there's always that for which we can rejoice and be thankful.

I live here and I know the facts of the story. You have twisted snippets from the internet.

The man that killed the boy had been stalking Muslims for a couple months now. He made various threats BASED ON THEIR RELIGION. He knew the Imom of the Mosque and dilebertly targeted his children.
He posted threats on Facebook based on their religion. He drove around here in KC with terrible things about Muslims printed all over his car windows. He pulled weapons on other Muslims threatening to kill them. He also planted bombs at another location. He also had a machete on his person when arrested. He was also an ex Muslim that had recently converted to another religion.

Perhaps you should get a fucking clue before spouting off your partisan bullshit.
Actually you retard the story is CLEAR no one knows if the guy in the hit and run was the one making the threats, But you believe otherwise.

Actually you retard the story is CLEAR no one knows if the guy in the hit and run was the one making the threats, But you believe otherwise.

Like I said YOU are clueless. Everyone here knows. Not my fault your so wound up in your partisanship that you're unwilling to accept the FACTS I just gave you.

Dumbass

I am stating a fact. Whites have too long enjoyed the stolen fruits of white privilege. Now it is time for the colored people of the world to get justice against us. This is the meaning of the protests at Ferguson. A new era has begun.

I am stating a fact. Whites have too long enjoyed the stolen fruits of white privilege. Now it is time for the colored people of the world to get justice against us. This is the meaning of the protests at Ferguson. A new era has begun.
Tell me you're joking before I have to put you on ignore.....

“The Federal Bureau of Investigation is investigating the incident as a possible hate crime[.]”

Apparently you don't understand what the word 'possible' means.

“Somali Center officials have said that a man has threatened the local Muslim community for months, though it is not clear if the vehicle's driver was that person, the council said.”

Hence 'possible,' if the driver is determined to be the individual making the threats, then prosecution as a hate crime as perfectly appropriate.

You and most others in the right are truly ridiculous, attempting to contrive controversies where none exist.

Not most, some. And your side isn't much different.

Don't you look stupid...

Whites DESERVE to be hated because we are the OPPRESSORS. All violence against us is LEGITIMATE.
Neither the victim nor the perp was white. Idiot

So it was a Muslim vs. Muslim hate crime. I heard the basest of tidbits on the radio. Well anyway, you know all our race-baiting shitbags at USMB are blubbering in their crying towels over a Muslim killing another Muslim. Queers like Guno are moaning and lamenting the fact that this poor young Muslim will never have the chance to whip a race-baiting queer like him half to death, and then to stretch his neck from a crane boom to finish the job. "Oh sigh" says Guno, "That poor poor boy was denied his civil right to torture and kill me."

At least I'm left with a sense of glee that 25 blacks will murder other blacks in America on this Friday night. Their brains (what they have of brains) will be splattered all over America's mean streets, and dozens more will be critically injured from gunshot wounds. Even in our darkest hours, there's always that for which we can rejoice and be thankful.

A pathetic excuse for a human.

Neither the victim nor the perp was white. Idiot

So it was a Muslim vs. Muslim hate crime. I heard the basest of tidbits on the radio. Well anyway, you know all our race-baiting shitbags at USMB are blubbering in their crying towels over a Muslim killing another Muslim. Queers like Guno are moaning and lamenting the fact that this poor young Muslim will never have the chance to whip a race-baiting queer like him half to death, and then to stretch his neck from a crane boom to finish the job. "Oh sigh" says Guno, "That poor poor boy was denied his civil right to torture and kill me."
Actually the speculation is that he was a convert to Christianity. But his current faith has not been confirmed yet. He claimed that the Muslim faith was a virus like ebola.

As to the rest of your post, yeah guano is a dick.

Black youth beat a white man to death after shouting to get whitey and it is not a hate crime...... But a Muslim boy is hit by a hit and run driver and it IS a hate crime.

FBI probes pedestrian death in Missouri as possible hate crime - Yahoo News
Says possible hate crime right in the link retard. They also have a good reason. Did you even read your own link?

"Somali Center officials have said that a man has threatened the local Muslim community for months, though it is not clear if the vehicle's driver was that person, the council said."

Forum List

Back