And this is a hate crime?

Retired Grandpa's everywhere (lol) will follow Fox News to their grave............

Retired Grandpa's everywhere (lol) will follow Fox News to their grave............
I live here moron. It has been the talk of the town since it happened yesterday. I have yet to see any mention of it on Fox News. Course I apparently don't watch that channel as often as most of you that bash it.

Carry on troll

I live here moron. It has been the talk of the town since it happened yesterday. I have yet to see any mention of it on Fox News. Course I apparently don't watch that channel as often as most of you that bash it.

Carry on troll

Strange, Fox News willing to exploit anything didn't cover it but you all are? They didn't cover the guy that burned the Mosque either...........WEIRD.

^ No clue where this racism comes from.

^Oh wait, Fox News again........

The fact that you attack me for notating it but say you don't listen to it says something.

The term 'hate crime' is inaccurate and used only by those ignorant of the law, as one cannot be subject to criminal prosecution because he 'hates' someone.

In this case the hit-and-run driver would be prosecuted for the appropriate alleged crime – such as attempted murder – whatever is applicable to that jurisdiction.

When convicted of the crime the defendant would be subject to enhanced sentencing if the evidence indicates that the criminal act was motivated by animus toward the victim, such as race, religion, or sexual orientation.

Enhanced sentencing in cases where hate was a motivating factor have been upheld as Constitutional by the Supreme Court (see Wisconsin v. Mitchell (1993)).

The term 'hate crime' is inaccurate and used only by those ignorant of the law, as one cannot be subject to criminal prosecution because he 'hates' someone.

In this case the hit-and-run driver would be prosecuted for the appropriate alleged crime – such as attempted murder – whatever is applicable to that jurisdiction.

When convicted of the crime the defendant would be subject to enhanced sentencing if the evidence indicates that the criminal act was motivated by animus toward the victim, such as race, religion, or sexual orientation.

Enhanced sentencing in cases where hate was a motivating factor have been upheld as Constitutional by the Supreme Court (see Wisconsin v. Mitchell (1993)).

"The term 'hate crime' is inaccurate and used only by those ignorant of the law, as one cannot be subject to criminal prosecution because he 'hates' someone."

And this is the point where you start to notice a difference between common sense and LAWS. Laws aren't common sense. It's why some criminals walk away. Lack of common sense and focus on books the 2% wrote.

"I saw him hit her"......do you have a criminal background, "yep", you can't talk here.

I watched someone local to me last week post a MEME on FB that said, "How to throw a house warming party for your new Muslim friend" and it showed a house burning.

You bigots are the reason for this violence. The irony that you are asking for it to be considered a hate crime is new. The fact that you stated it isn't covered on Fox News is obvious.

Black youth beat a white man to death after shouting to get whitey and it is not a hate crime...... But a Muslim boy is hit by a hit and run driver and it IS a hate crime.

FBI probes pedestrian death in Missouri as possible hate crime - Yahoo News

I thought you people had now declared your full faith and confidence in the justice system to make the right decisions...

...at least you gave that impression after the two grand jury decisions...

Now all of the sudden you're back to questioning decisions?

lol, gee, I wonder what the difference is?

This electorate elected mainstream Republicans to govern, not the TPM to rule.

Black youth beat a white man to death after shouting to get whitey and it is not a hate crime...... But a Muslim boy is hit by a hit and run driver and it IS a hate crime.

I thought you people had now declared your full faith and confidence in the justice system to make the right decisions...

...at least you gave that impression after the two grand jury decisions...

Now all of the sudden you're back to questioning decisions?

lol, gee, I wonder what the difference is?

The idiot didn't even read the story before posting it.

At least I'm left with a sense of glee that 25 blacks will murder other blacks in America on this Friday night. Their brains (what they have of brains) will be splattered all over America's mean streets, and dozens more will be critically injured from gunshot wounds. Even in our darkest hours, there's always that for which we can rejoice and be thankful.
It a black thang, you got no right to comment, cracker.

; - )

You will also find it interesting that the FBI considers it a hate crime if a white person commits a racially charged crime against Hispanics but when Hispanics commit similar crimes against whites it's considered a "white on white" crime.

Moral of the story: If you're white you had better lock and load. YOU ARE THE TARGET!!!! Start waking up your friends and family. Circle the wagons. And prepare for a rough ride ahead. Things will get worse before they get better.

A pathetic excuse for a human.
Yes, but you're a coward, Carla, and that's far far worse.
Well, at least you admit you are a dick.

If all the dead blacks were going to be worthless gangbangers, it might be one thing, but most of those dead will be innocents caught in crossfires or shot just for the shits and giggles of it.

Your glee makes you what you are.

You will also find it interesting that the FBI considers it a hate crime if a white person commits a racially charged crime against Hispanics but when Hispanics commit similar crimes against whites it's considered a "white on white" crime.

Moral of the story: If you're white you had better lock and load. YOU ARE THE TARGET!!!! Start waking up your friends and family. Circle the wagons. And prepare for a rough ride ahead. Things will get worse before they get better.

The "oppressed majority" ....good grief.

“The Federal Bureau of Investigation is investigating the incident as a possible hate crime[.]”

Apparently you don't understand what the word 'possible' means.

“Somali Center officials have said that a man has threatened the local Muslim community for months, though it is not clear if the vehicle's driver was that person, the council said.”

Hence 'possible,' if the driver is determined to be the individual making the threats, then prosecution as a hate crime as perfectly appropriate.

You and most others in the right are truly ridiculous, attempting to contrive controversies where none exist.

Compared to the left, the righties are neophytes. Look at the Mike Brown contrived controversy as a comparison.

Mark

Add all the blacks, Hispanics, and Liberal whites together and we're left with an Oppressed Minority -- Straight, white, male, Christian, Constitutionalist, Conservatives.

Add all the blacks, Hispanics, and Liberal whites together and we're left with an Oppressed Minority -- Straight, white, male, Christian, Constitutionalist, Conservatives.

Yep, you're a dying breed. (eye roll)

violin.gif

Forum List

Back