And this is a hate crime?

Black youth beat a white man to death after shouting to get whitey and it is not a hate crime...... But a Muslim boy is hit by a hit and run driver and it IS a hate crime.

FBI probes pedestrian death in Missouri as possible hate crime - Yahoo News

You will also find it interesting that the FBI considers it a hate crime if a white person commits a racially charged crime against Hispanics but when Hispanics commit similar crimes against whites it's considered a "white on white" crime.

Moral of the story: If you're white you had better lock and load. YOU ARE THE TARGET!!!! Start waking up your friends and family. Circle the wagons. And prepare for a rough ride ahead. Things will get worse before they get better.

The "oppressed majority" ....good grief.

Add all the blacks, Hispanics, and Liberal whites together and we're left with an Oppressed Minority -- Straight, white, male, Christian, Constitutionalist, Conservatives.

Yep, you're a dying breed. (eye roll)

violin.gif

We're the minority but NEVER the dying breed. We've been here before. When the giant awakens he puts things back in order.

It is fascinating to watch people conflate religion and race. This is kind of like a petri dish available for the study of abnormal psychology.

DRIFTINGSAND SAID:

“Add all the blacks, Hispanics, and Liberal whites together and we're left with an Oppressed Minority -- Straight, white, male, Christian, Constitutionalist, Conservatives.”

Nonsense.

That the Constitution prohibits conservatives from denying women and minorities their civil rights does not manifest as 'oppression.'

You're at liberty to practice your faith absent any interference by the government, you're at liberty to adhere to your ignorant, errant, hateful conservative dogma absent interference by the state.

You and others on the right, however, are not at liberty to codify your ignorance and hate, and seek to disadvantage classes of persons because you fear dissent, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

Americans will no longer accept the reactionary authoritarianism common to most on the right.

Holder has already gone on record as saying only whites can be charged with hate crimes
In 2009 Eric Holder went on record and testified before a Senate judiciary Committee. The testimony was shocking to say the least and could have very well changed the way that laws are enforced in our country. Eric Holder, on that 25th of June proclaimed that the new hate crime legislation would not protect “white people” or “Christian ministers.”
Read more at Hate Crimes Legislation .Racial Identity Politics and the Institutional Racism of the Left PatriotUpdate.com patriotupdate patriotupdate

Black youth beat a white man to death after shouting to get whitey and it is not a hate crime...... But a Muslim boy is hit by a hit and run driver and it IS a hate crime.

I thought you people had now declared your full faith and confidence in the justice system to make the right decisions...

...at least you gave that impression after the two grand jury decisions...

Now all of the sudden you're back to questioning decisions?

lol, gee, I wonder what the difference is?

The idiot didn't even read the story before posting it.
You are a liar retard. I in fact did read the story. Now apologize for your lying.

I thought you people had now declared your full faith and confidence in the justice system to make the right decisions...

You are a liar retard. I in fact did read the story. Now apologize for your lying.
it would seem you didnt you racist

If thats true you are an idiot. There is no way you read the story and posted the OP moron.

Whites DESERVE to be hated because we are the OPPRESSORS. All violence against us is LEGITIMATE.
Neither the victim nor the perp was white. Idiot

So it was a Muslim vs. Muslim hate crime. I heard the basest of tidbits on the radio. Well anyway, you know all our race-baiting shitbags at USMB are blubbering in their crying towels over a Muslim killing another Muslim. Queers like Guno are moaning and lamenting the fact that this poor young Muslim will never have the chance to whip a race-baiting queer like him half to death, and then to stretch his neck from a crane boom to finish the job. "Oh sigh" says Guno, "That poor poor boy was denied his civil right to torture and kill me."
Guno is a Dick.......

DRIFTINGSAND SAID:

“Add all the blacks, Hispanics, and Liberal whites together and we're left with an Oppressed Minority -- Straight, white, male, Christian, Constitutionalist, Conservatives.”

Nonsense.

That the Constitution prohibits conservatives from denying women and minorities their civil rights does not manifest as 'oppression.'

You're at liberty to practice your faith absent any interference by the government, you're at liberty to adhere to your ignorant, errant, hateful conservative dogma absent interference by the state.

You and others on the right, however, are not at liberty to codify your ignorance and hate, and seek to disadvantage classes of persons because you fear dissent, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

Americans will no longer accept the reactionary authoritarianism common to most on the right.
No_Reply_Jones.......all talk but afraid to converse like everyone else here.......what a pussy.....ask Jones a question you get.....

Forum List

Back