And this protestor shows us how it's done.

We're at each others throat, and it's mainly due to the back and forth that we see at places such as right here for instance.
Don't be gullible. We have very different visions for the country we're going to leave for our children and grandchildren.

I'm neither "nazi" nor communist, but an advocate for the nation our Founders intended.

Flooding the country with TENS OF MILLIONS from the Turd World who don't share our culture is a recipe for disaster.

I don't desire the kind of place we are becoming for the next generation. Why CURSE THEM with that?

A second protestor shows us how it’s done:

59e90bbd150000510d74680a.jpeg
How many here agree with BlackFlag?
I do not. I was watching that unfold live. While being a nazi can certainly in itself inflame a negative response, that nazi did nothing and said nothing to provoke being struck. Regrettably, counter-protesters around him were spitting on him and as the image above shows, at least one took a jab at him.
The way you’re tossing out the word “Nazi” tells me/us you’re clueless about history.
Yes let's not pretend the protester that this thread is about wasn't wearing a shirt covered in swastikas

Protester Hugs Nazi Outside Richard Spencer Event, Asks 'Why Do You Hate Me?' | HuffPost

Aaron Courtney asked the man in the swastika shirt, “Why don’t you like me, dog?”

His response: “I don’t know.”

And that's how it starts.

Cool story but if hugging people and asking why they hate me is something that would affect change that would be awesome. Except the issue isn't a one on one issue. Also, why is the only acceptable protest one where a black dude embraces the people that hate him and ask why?

I mean, sheesh...think about that tact with ANY OTHER ABUSE or ISSUE.

Woman hugs a woman beater and ask's why do you beat us? That's a great "protest"

A white guy goes up to a black panther and asks "why do you hate us?" That's a cool way to protest

The only accep table way to protest is where you must show the people that would physically attack you and yours is to hug them FIRST?

With blacks the blacks needs to show more love to the racist first?

Why do liberal minorities think we hate them?

We are indifferent to them. No hate, no like, nothing.

We want no part of them. Stay out of our life and we'll stay out of yours.

Nothing you could do in your life has any effect on us and our lives have no effect on yours.
Because, you silly ass, you constantly say that you do. Do you really want me to look up all the posts on these boards that state how much they hate liberals?

When they are not in a pack, they are more approachable. Well, many of them. And no. They don't know why. They just follow the leader of the pack.

Like the left... this ‘white supremacy’ BS is nothing more than a small segment of society thats pushing an agenda not shared by most Americans. The majority of these idiots don’t even understand what they’re promoting.
Wouldn't it be amazing if one small thing like this starting turning the tide?
It would be amazing, but realistically the only way it could be done is to first kill the internet and the 24/7 news cycle.
Maybe that same internet could cause something like this to spread.

Wishful thinking, I know. But holy crap, we need to wake up.

We're at each others throat, and it's mainly due to the back and forth that we see at places such as right here for instance.
Yep. This place is a microcosm. Obviously it's going to be more intense in a venue like this, but it's clearly spreading.

There is no problem.

The Alt Right knows if the rise up, every single time they will be beaten down. No mercy.

Now it is up to the LEO to control the left's violence.

Like the left... this ‘white supremacy’ BS is nothing more than a small segment of society thats pushing an agenda not shared by most Americans. The majority of these idiots don’t even understand what they’re promoting.
Wouldn't it be amazing if one small thing like this starting turning the tide?

It would be amazing, but realistically the only way it could be done is to first kill the internet and the 24/7 news cycle.
Change starts with us.
says the guy with a vid showing trump hitting Hillary with a golf ball

A second protestor shows us how it’s done:

59e90bbd150000510d74680a.jpeg
How many here agree with BlackFlag?
I do not. I was watching that unfold live. While being a nazi can certainly in itself inflame a negative response, that nazi did nothing and said nothing to provoke being struck. Regrettably, counter-protesters around him were spitting on him and as the image above shows, at least one took a jab at him.
so how do you feel, knowing that people that think like you, act like that, then get it covered up by the media?

they know they can do anything they want and not be called to task for it.

Protester Hugs Nazi Outside Richard Spencer Event, Asks 'Why Do You Hate Me?' | HuffPost

Aaron Courtney asked the man in the swastika shirt, “Why don’t you like me, dog?”

His response: “I don’t know.”

And that's how it starts.

Cool story but if hugging people and asking why they hate me is something that would affect change that would be awesome. Except the issue isn't a one on one issue. Also, why is the only acceptable protest one where a black dude embraces the people that hate him and ask why?

I mean, sheesh...think about that tact with ANY OTHER ABUSE or ISSUE.

Woman hugs a woman beater and ask's why do you beat us? That's a great "protest"

A white guy goes up to a black panther and asks "why do you hate us?" That's a cool way to protest

The only accep table way to protest is where you must show the people that would physically attack you and yours is to hug them FIRST?

With blacks the blacks needs to show more love to the racist first?
bigot, racist, sexist.

that's the trifecta.

Like the left... this ‘white supremacy’ BS is nothing more than a small segment of society thats pushing an agenda not shared by most Americans.
The majority of these idiots don’t even understand what they’re promoting.
I don't know how many white people are Americans, but to the Democrat Leftist, we are all white supremists. That sort of name calling is even worse that calling us "Deplorable. How'd that work out for you in the last election, Leftists?

Forum List

Back