And this protestor shows us how it's done.

Wouldn't it be amazing if one small thing like this starting turning the tide?.
But that is the point, is there a "tide"...or is it more like a small eddy?Right now the left's newest squeeze toy is "white supremacist and Nazis" Fake outrage. White supremacist might comprise of .01% of the population...according to the left...it's more like 60%...at least.
Yep, but it's most likely working for them politically, and that's the point of all this.

What this guy did is not what they want to see.

Yep?

You agree with him?

That’s weird.

And who doesn’t want to see people hug it out?
I remain absolutely amazed at how far up in your head I exist.

You just can't stop posting to me. Wow.

I’m like that. I don’t allow people to label me unfairly. I’ll be with you until you figure it out.
Funny thing is, I never mention you in posts. You just take all my posts personally. Like they're a voice in your head.

You have a real problem.

Look at how the Regressives are behaving in a thread about a brave black man reaching out.

Deflecting, attacking, trying to make it about me. Again.

This is who they are, gang.

But that is the point, is there a "tide"...or is it more like a small eddy?Right now the left's newest squeeze toy is "white supremacist and Nazis" Fake outrage. White supremacist might comprise of .01% of the population...according to the left...it's more like 60%...at least.
Yep, but it's most likely working for them politically, and that's the point of all this.

Yep?

You agree with him?

That’s weird.

I’m like that. I don’t allow people to label me unfairly. I’ll be with you until you figure it out.
Funny thing is, I never mention you in posts. You just take all my posts personally. Like they're a voice in your head.

You have a real problem.

Nope. You mention me plenty. You’re a PA. You don’t have the stones ( even in an anonymous forum ) to actually name people. You accuse. You don’t substantiate.

Let’s find a way to resolve this.

Hugs are good.
Yep.

A little reminder of what the thread is supposed to be about:
67_zpsvkjl5o4h.gif~original

Like the left... this ‘white supremacy’ BS is nothing more than a small segment of society thats pushing an agenda not shared by most Americans. The majority of these idiots don’t even understand what they’re promoting.
Wouldn't it be amazing if one small thing like this starting turning the tide?
The day you understand that identity politics and grievance INDUSTRY has no intentions whatsoever of solving any issue, but rather perpetuating it, then you will understand a lot.

Through hype and propaganda and flat out lies, the left are able to convince the entire left wing world that there is still mass INSTITUTIONAL racism and it reflects in cops "targeting" blacks. There is NO statistical facts that ever back up any of those claims. Ever. Makes no difference. The narrative is hyped, the perception is effectively created and the identity politics remains while mass fundraisers and robotic votes increase.

When you see that it is the evil left behind the educational system and mass media, you will see why that protester is not wanted by those who need those people always feel like a victim.

Yep?

You agree with him?

That’s weird.

You have a real problem.

Nope. You mention me plenty. You’re a PA. You don’t have the stones ( even in an anonymous forum ) to actually name people. You accuse. You don’t substantiate.

You two can resolve this by giving each other a big internet hug!

Yep?

You agree with him?

That’s weird.

You have a real problem.

You two can resolve this by giving each other a big internet hug!
It's been like this for years. I post, never mentioning his name, and he goes full drama queen.

Nothing I can do. It's a weird mix of flattering and creepy. You kind of get used to it.

There ya go, folks.

The Regressives don't want healing. They want payback.

The brave Mr. Courtney is exposing these people for what they are.

He can hug Nazis all day.

You don't hug inhuman monsters who think Genocide is awesome.

You put them down like rabid dogs.

There ya go, folks.

The Regressives don't want healing. They want payback.

The brave Mr. Courtney is exposing these people for what they are.

He can hug Nazis all day.

You don't hug inhuman monsters who think Genocide is awesome.

You put them down like rabid dogs.
But Robert Byrd changed...... should he have been put down when he was a KKK leader?

But Robert Byrd changed...... should he have been put down when he was a KKK leader?

Wow, you know the racist apologists are desperate when they bring up what Robert Byrd did in 1940 when he was 23.

Okay, look, whatever people thought in 1940, can we all agree today that membership in the Klan or the Nazi Party is a bad thing?

So why give these guys a platform?

Wow, you know the racist apologists are desperate when they bring up what Robert Byrd did in 1940 when he was 23.

Okay, look, whatever people thought in 1940, can we all agree today that membership in the Klan or the Nazi Party is a bad thing?

You're gonna have to prove that the dude in the swastika t-shirt was a member of the nazi party.

No one has to "give" anyone anything. If they want to build their own platform and screech to the birds, let them. Free speech means speech that we don't like is also free.

What so many don't seem to grok is when the government gets the power to squelch speech, it will eventually squelch speech they like. Or do you want to give Trump the power to shut down people who say mean things about him?

Best to let these morons do their screeching, laugh at them and ignore them. They hate that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're gonna have to prove that the dude in the swastika t-shirt was a member of the nazi party.

I'm sure it wasn't a fashion statement...

No one has to "give" anyone anything. If they want to build their own platform and screech to the birds, let them. Free speech means speech that we don't like is also free.

What so many don't seem to grok is when the government gets the power to squelch speech, it will eventually squelch speech they like. Or do you want to give Trump the power to shut down people who say mean things about him?

Best to let these morons do their screeching, laugh at them and ignore them. They hate that.

I imagine my Grandparents saying the same thing in 1920's Germany.

The fact I am here now tells me how well that works out. But better than some of their relatives who ended up in Concentration camps.

Forum List

Back