And this protestor shows us how it's done.

A second protestor shows us how it’s done:

59e90bbd150000510d74680a.jpeg
How many here agree with BlackFlag?
I do not. I was watching that unfold live. While being a nazi can certainly in itself inflame a negative response, that nazi did nothing and said nothing to provoke being struck. Regrettably, counter-protesters around him were spitting on him and as the image above shows, at least one took a jab at him.
The way you’re tossing out the word “Nazi” tells me/us you’re clueless about history.
ChoadBreath, the guy calls himself a nazi.

Mac: Lets hug it out!
Get over ourselves, leave our egos at the door, and communicate. Like adults. That's it.
The left doesn't want dialog and neither do the cucks like you. They just want to be right.
Well, that's a good excuse to avoid doing the hard work. Just hang back and throw stones, that's working out great.

The left and moderates don't want to hear from an alt-right point of view, they just want to marginalize and silence us.

A second protestor shows us how it’s done:

59e90bbd150000510d74680a.jpeg
How many here agree with BlackFlag?
I do not. I was watching that unfold live. While being a nazi can certainly in itself inflame a negative response, that nazi did nothing and said nothing to provoke being struck. Regrettably, counter-protesters around him were spitting on him and as the image above shows, at least one took a jab at him.
so how do you feel, knowing that people that think like you, act like that, then get it covered up by the media?

they know they can do anything they want and not be called to task for it.
First, what did the media cover up here?

Once people realize that people understand that identity politics and grievance industries of the Far Right and Alt right have no intentions whatsoever of solving any issue, but rather perpetuating it, then you will understand a lot.

I mean, telling the protestor that's giving hugs that that's the right thing to do while ignoring the swastikaed elephant in the room destroys any credibility the OP had

I mean, telling the protestor that's giving hugs that that's the right thing to do while ignoring the swastikaed elephant in the room destroys any credibility the OP had
Thanks, again, for proving my point, again.

You're not after healing, you're after payback. For you, the more violence, the less communication, the better.

You folks really have exposed yourselves on this thread.

The wings of this country are killing us.
No, the cucks are. Give the haters what they want, stop sticking up for your own interests then everything will be fine is your mantra.
Well, maybe someone braver than you will step forward and be the adult in the room.

Like Mr. Courtney, for example.

There is no problem.

The Alt Right knows if the rise up, every single time they will be beaten down. No mercy.

Now it is up to the LEO to control the left's violence.
Sorry, but it is you antifa communists who are taking a beating. You've been winning no friends with your violent assaults

You're gonna have to prove that the dude in the swastika t-shirt was a member of the nazi party.

I'm sure it wasn't a fashion statement...

No one has to "give" anyone anything. If they want to build their own platform and screech to the birds, let them. Free speech means speech that we don't like is also free.

What so many don't seem to grok is when the government gets the power to squelch speech, it will eventually squelch speech they like. Or do you want to give Trump the power to shut down people who say mean things about him?

Best to let these morons do their screeching, laugh at them and ignore them. They hate that.

I imagine my Grandparents saying the same thing in 1920's Germany.

The fact I am here now tells me how well that works out. But better than some of their relatives who ended up in Concentration camps.
Good example. Once the German government gained the power to squelch speech, it became life threatening to oppose the Nazi regime.

Tell you what, let's do it. Let's give the government the power the squelch speech, as long as I get to decide what speech gets squelched. Deal?

You're not after healing, you're after payback. For you, the more violence, the less communication, the better.

How genuine can you be if youre ignoring actual Nazis and what they represent?

How genuine can you be if youre ignoring actual Nazis and what they represent?
You'd have to ask Mr. Courtney, unless you think he's not genuine. A Tom, perhaps.

The thread is about him, as much as you Regressives are trying to make it about me.

Forum List

Back