And this protestor shows us how it's done.

Once people realize that people understand that identity politics and grievance industries of the Far Right and Alt right have no intentions whatsoever of solving any issue, but rather perpetuating it, then you will understand a lot.
That's hilarious. You completely ignored the vast identity politics and grievance industries on the left. They're infamous for it.

Maybe it was your intention to draw attention to the failings of the left because they are even more obvious by not being mentioned. If that's the case, sorry for puncturing the balloon.

I mean, telling the protestor that's giving hugs that that's the right thing to do while ignoring the swastikaed elephant in the room destroys any credibility the OP had
Thanks, again, for proving my point, again.

You're not after healing, you're after payback. For you, the more violence, the less communication, the better.

You folks really have exposed yourselves on this thread.
How genuine can you be if youre ignoring actual Nazis and what they represent?
You'd have to ask Mr. Courtney, unless you think he's not genuine. A Tom, perhaps.

The thread is about him, as much as you Regressives are trying to make it about me.

I applaud this guy but I was specifically asking why you are placing more responsibility for the state of discourse on one guy but ignore actual Nazis in the process?

You essentially doing that thing where your putting both sides to blame when there is clearly one that is at its core the problem.

There is no problem.

The Alt Right knows if the rise up, every single time they will be beaten down. No mercy.

Now it is up to the LEO to control the left's violence.
Sorry, but it is you antifa communists who are taking a beating. You've been winning no friends with your violent assaults
:) I am no more Antifa than you are not an Alt Right neo-fascist. The neo-fascists have been running through the streets defeated.

That will always be the fate of the Alt Right when they disobey the law.

The LEO will take care of the Antifa because the neo-fascists are nothing but butt boys for them.

I mean, telling the protestor that's giving hugs that that's the right thing to do while ignoring the swastikaed elephant in the room destroys any credibility the OP had

You're not after healing, you're after payback. For you, the more violence, the less communication, the better.

You'd have to ask Mr. Courtney, unless you think he's not genuine. A Tom, perhaps.

The thread is about him, as much as you Regressives are trying to make it about me.

I applaud this guy but I was specifically asking why you are placing more responsibility for the state of discourse on one guy but ignore actual Nazis in the process?

You essentially doing that thing where your putting both sides to blame when there is clearly one that is at its core the problem.
All I'm doing is celebrating Mr. Courtney.

If the Nazis don't have the balls to do it, they don't have to balls to do it. Mr. Courtney did.

You folks are tossing out the straw men in a transparent attempt to deflect from this inspirational story. My message is clear and consistent.

Yet YOU fail to see the 800 pound Communist in the room.
The rise of what you call the "alt right" is a REACTION to Obama's FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA, which you guys see no problem with.

Yet YOU fail to see the 800 pound Communist in the room.
The rise of what you call the "alt right" is a REACTION to Obama's FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA, which you guys see no problem with.

At some point you have to take responsibility and stop scapegoating any and everyone else for YOUR actions.

Wanting to destroy everything has nothing to do with Obama. You guys are going aftrr people in your own party and you'll blame that on someone else too. But destruction of things aren't policy.

The Natzi is not being ignored.

At some point you have to take responsibility and stop scapegoating any and everyone else for YOUR actions.

Wanting to destroy everything has nothing to do with Obama. You guys are going aftrr people in your own party and you'll blame that on someone else too. But destruction of things aren't policy.
MY actions? What would they be?

I am neither "Alt-Right", .or Antifa. You clearly support the violence of Antifa. You denounce the "nazis", but you don't even see what motivates BLM or Antifa.

He's just trying to deflect from the point of the thread. Like clockwork. The thread is about Mr. Courtney.

I am neither "Alt-Right", .or Antifa. You clearly support the violence of Antifa. You denounce the "nazis", but you don't even see what motivates BLM or Antifa.

Whatever actions you attempt to blame others for. This isn't complicated

He's just trying to deflect from the point of the thread. Like clockwork. The thread is about Mr. Courtney.

You never said what the point of this thread is. Whenever I respond to you, no matter what it is you just say "that's what I thought"

Good example. Once the German government gained the power to squelch speech, it became life threatening to oppose the Nazi regime.

Tell you what, let's do it. Let's give the government the power the squelch speech, as long as I get to decide what speech gets squelched. Deal?

Not a good example at all.

The Nazis took power when people who should have known better like Hindenburg and von Papen decided that we just needed to give the Nazis a hug and they could "handle' Hitler.

It was when Hitler's bile became "mainstreamed" that it became a threat.

Besides, no one is talking about using government force to silence the Nazi POS's.

Just let them go somewhere with their swastikas and hoods without the cops (government) protecting them and let nature take its course.

Sure I do.

BLM wants the cops to stop shooting black people with impunity. That's what motivates them.

Antifa doesn't want the country sliding into fascism, which it is clearly doing. That's what motivates them.

The Nazis want to kill anyone with a darker shade of skin than they have. That's what motivates them.

This really isn't complicated.

BLM wants the cops to stop shooting black people with impunity.

BLM has never seen a black person that deserved to be shot. Additionally, BLM has called for and actually assassinated numerous cops throughout America. Next you're going to tell us that ISIS supports human rights.

Forum List

Back