🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And Till This Day,Trump Keeps Saying," Im Way Ahead In The Polls"?,Like In Utah And Wisconsin?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :eusa_naughty: :hellno: Nothing against "The Donald", but where is he getting the statistics thats he's way ahead in the polls? What polls? He got shellacked in Utah, lost Texas, and now it seems he could lose Wisconsin, and he's not way ahead in Wisconsin.
What happens if Trump loses Wisconsin next week? Will he keep on telling us that he's way ahead in the polls? That's like Hillary telling us that she's way ahead of Cruz and Rubio. :lalala: :itsok:

• Banned
next two weeks we may just see Hillary and The Donald heading in the other direction,,who knows,,,maybe it will be Cruz Vs Bernie in the end

No idea if he is using polls. But I expect Cruz to be picking up momentum

Yes I think Cruz is onto something with the culture of Donald trump campaigns. We are destined to hear that ad nauseum. This reporter situation was not handled well even though I would agree it is a bogus charge in the sense that this stuff happens every day to men and women. It is getting to crunch time and Donald has to learn from his experiences. He has a problem with women voters and this is not helping that divide. He needs to get some true and experienced political operatives on his team and he needs to listen. He doesn't have to change much but he does need to develop a little bit of discipline. He loses Wisconsin and Cruz and the establishment will be smelling blood.

If it were me, I would be checking for what pressure was applied to the sheriff to bring this charge forward.

Forum List

Back